Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Batuu: A fun but honest gameplay that explores weird questions (especially for occult players

2...Next

Comments

• sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @joRN1414 Yes! They do learn how to make the new food and drinks recipes!
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Do the holiday/club/NAP systems affect Batuu at all?
    @simgirl1010 @Babykittyjade @BlkBarbiegal @Daephene Thank you for the lovely comments! I have had so much fun with this post
    @Oldeseadogge OMG!! I can't imagine how many die-hard Star Wars are screaming inside while reading that!! :D I can't believe I got the fighters mixed up!!!!
    I have to confess, I like Star Wars but I live and die Star Trek (I literally cosplay it too).
    @bearpal64 We must be psychic because I was wondering the same thing! I wonder if the club system would work. I've heard sims are getting invited to dates to Oga's Cantina so I imagine it would! I don't think the NAPS would since its a vacation destination, but you never know...
    But maybe holidays? I hope so!
    Also thank you so much for all your ideas! This has been such a fun post. I appreciate all your lovely comments!
    @sarabeth2984 Awww thank you! Thank you for making this thread honestly! It's been fun watching it and reading and discovering together! I feel kind of bad cause my whole MO is trying to play the game not how they intended the new pack hahahah xD.
    @bearpal64 In all honesty, I have wanted to play the pack my own way than the way they intended too! I've had more fun playing with Kylo, Rey, and Lt. Agnon (and Joanna) as sit-com style roommates than all the boring missions!! XD
    @sarabeth2984 I almost feel that is exactly what I would do with this pack if I got it. Which is kind of creative in its own right. Shows the creativity of the Sims community.

Hahah sitcoms roommates!
    Ooh get the tripod/backdrop from Moschino and take group photos xD

*DJ Kylo Ren in the House! 😎🎧🎚️🎬🎶
    *Waterballoon fights
    *Weather machine!
    *Oooh! I wonder if you can get the possessed Sims
    and bizarre fruit in Batuu :P
    * Candle Making
    * Vendor Tables and Street Sales
    * Juice Keg and Keg stands xD
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    edited September 2020
    Simburian wrote: »
    I've just remembered that "instant hygiene" perk that I've got in my inventory. That'll come in useful in Batuu as there are only a few places to refresh yourself, no actual toilets. I've tried adding one to my inventory but that doesn't work!

Plus fill your inventory with as much food, apples etc as you can before going and adding that tent of Batuu's in there helps too.

Edit: I also have remembered that if you have Outdoor Adventures there are a apples, onions, potatoes and lots of other stuff that might be useful in your inventory to take to Batuu too.

How about trying to get that "Steel Bladder" by getting 2000 points in the Rewards section before you go too.

Does your inventory go with you to Batuu? Can you use tents camera’s, Easels and stuff like that there?
    Oh, I see it was answered in another post, your inventory doesn’t show up in Batuu.
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    @sarabeth2984 I have enjoyed your playthrough, love the humor. My favorites are Honda Civic and Kylo doing Yoga in full costume with bare feet. thanks very much for a good laugh.
    @SheriSim57 No unfortunately your home inventory gets left behind which is really annoying! Unless its from the Star Wars pack, like Kylo has a lightsaber I had him build. It will stay in his inventory when he travels back and forth
    Hello everyone!! I am going to have a more fun post up hopefully tomorrow or Saturday! I just wanted to add something today.

@Isharell Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I am glad you enjoyed it! :smiley:
    @Bearpal64 I loved your ideas!!! You came up with some awesome ones I haven't even thought of! Thank you so much for suggesting them :) I actually tried out the weather machine, club system, and juice keg today!

Here's the results:
    So I sent Kylo and Rey to Batuu. They became best friends! BzF5qHZ.png
    Clubs
    First off lets try the Club system. Kylo had a made a bar hopping club earlier. I set any bar as a potential location for the club to meet and they do . I clicked the start meeting option on his club menu
    This message popped up. Apparently Batuu has a no club policy :(
    wuQR2oT.png
    t9HPiGH.jpg
    Dang it.

Weather Machine
    I added the weather machine outside the cantina iBBFCpF.png
    I had Rey change the weather to thunderstorm. So far every time they visit Batuu its warm and sunny. Will it work?
    After some button mashing and turning a wheel E5syh8T.png
    Pull the Lever, Rey!!!!
    2mc46ft.png
    I was in hysterics over her evil laugh. She's such a goody two shoes normally XD
    6D610tl.png
    sY3H5Cz.png
    Waiting....are those rain drops?
    xg50oom.png
    Why yes!! Boy was it coming down! wYBMfla.png
    Kylo was less than happy. Apparently he didn't have an umbrella LVtpSRt.png
    They ran inside the cantina. Not going to lie, Batuu under a rainstorm looks amazing rqyi66m.png
    Finally spotted this pterodactyl bird thingie flying around IvjpPj9.png
    One of the locals got hit by lightning!! aBZ8Wan.png

Fun activities: Ping pong/juice pong and the Keg Stand
    While the storm raged outside, Kylo and Rey autonomously played juice pong KaPDbpA.png
    And ping pong joTo3XM.png
    We were super tense and it was getting late so they transported back home.
    The next day Joanna went off to work so I sent the rest of the gang back to Batuu to try out the Kegs Stand
    I added the juice keg and Lt. Agnon volunteered to tap it h3eIEch.png
    Uh oh! tEAGgR8.png
    That didn't go well 80dNtn6.png
    But he got it on the second try LFwcrVG.png
    Rey asked Kylo to do a keg stand efItfRS.png
    That was fun k8gmq2d.png
    duzHNwZ.png
    They hung out at the cantina for awhile until Joanna got back from work.

To end on a fun note:
    Kylo decided to start a club meeting again. This time at Brew's and Elixers in Glimmerbrook. The name of the club is Bigfeet
    ZJ4hGTJ.png
    I just found the Bigfoot costume from the Seasons pack (I think that's the one) and I couldn't resist!! XD
    I have been hoping to make a hiking club where everyone wears this costume at the park in Granite Falls, but apparently that option never came up under locations. Oh well. I will figure something out :wink: The gang orders drinks
    AB463Lf.png
    And enjoy this screenshot of Lt. Agnon using pick up lines on L. Faba lol while dressed as Bigfoot !!! XD
    GhEpJnl.png
    Till next time!!
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Great for a needed laugh! Thank you!
    @sarabeth2984 Awwww! Thank you for the kind words. It's been a blast watching you try my ideas. Wow the weather machine worked even better than I thought! Hahaha evil Rey better watch out for the Dark side lol. I'm guessing none of them had umbrellas eh?

Interesting about the club's guess they were prepared for that. Bummer but hey they still got to be invited outside Batuu which is interesting.

Love the ping pong and Juice Keg!

Makes me wonder if they are all immortal like Baby Arial from Get Famous lol?