Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When DoYou Think EP 10 Will Get Announced?

124...Next

Comments

• OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited September 2020
    I think now it'll definitely be announced October 6th, that's when the patch is happening and it's also the exact day the 6 month roadmap ends. Plus its midweek which I believe is their usual announcement time. I think it's pretty likely that they'd intentionally put the patch on the same day to minimise complaining and keep people happy.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    I think now it'll definitely be announced October 6th, that's when the patch is happening and it's also the exact day the 6 month roadmap ends. Plus its midweek which I believe is their usual announcement time. I think it's pretty likely that they'd intentionally put the patch on the same day to minimise complaining and keep people happy.

The patch won't bring much, so if they announce anything I think the pack will be the big announcement.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    The lack of news is deafening and slightly soul crushing...

I was hoping for some kind of info yesterday. And nothing. While I don't care for some of the packs that have come out I still like to play this game and look forward to seeing what's next.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Well no matter what it is I might wait for a sale because it is being released too close to cyberpunk and assassin’s creed Valhalla. Yeah I will not be playing the sims. If it is not released the first week of November, I’m waiting. Lot of other games peaking my interest in November.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    A week after the October 6 patch. I don’t think they’ll want anything to coincide with that patch, cause the update is probably what they’ll want to focus on

Has the patch been confirmed for October 6th?
    The blog they posted
    “ The Sims team will be releasing a base game update around existing skin tones on October 6 for Mac/PC and November 10 for console. ”

Yeah, I took that as the dates for the next two patches... which means I'm expecting EP10 to release by the 17th of November. :wink:
    They mean November 17th patch is the skin patch that is coming Oct, but for consoles. That’s not for PC patch November.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    She didn't actually say a few weeks.

In just a matter of weeks we’ll be sharing more about our next Expansion Pack, which we’ve been working on since last year.

Although generally it does mean a few weeks. So assuming a few weeks is 3, and she released that letter on September 3rd, then Thursday 9/24 would be three weeks.

Well it will be one month on Saturday since that first announcement. So maybe we'll hear something today or tomorrow.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

The patch won't bring much, so if they announce anything I think the pack will be the big announcement.

Since the patch is Thursday we may get the EP Announcement Tuesday.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

I thought the patch was the 6th, which is Tuesday?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

I thought the patch was the 6th, which is Tuesday?

It is. I was mistaken.