Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Batuu clothing question

So, I'm looking at all the locked clothes for this pack in Create a Sim, and wondering, do you have to unlock them for every character or do they stay unlocked once you have accessed them? Is there a mod that would unlock them permanently, I have no intention of repeating the process with every sim? I've debated uninstalling this pack, but I buy packs for the CAS/Build/Buy items. I don't really want to lose all the items, but I am insulted/annoyed by all the clothes I don't have access to. /sigh

Mylita
No friends requests, please.

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    edited September 2020
    Unlock every clothing piece in Create A Sim

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    The CAS cheat code to put into the cheat bar is: cas.unlockbytag GP09

Maxis announced that they will be including more CAS cheats in the future, which I'm really happy about. I'm just waiting for one for Get Famous because there are so many delicious costumes in the acting career.
    #Team Occult
  • MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    I'm obviously missing something here. When I use the cheat, nothing unlocks in the locked Batuu outfits. I'm going to try to ignore them. :(

Mylita
    LiELF wrote: »

Yes, thanks, I've tried that and nothing unlocks. (I do have testingcheats enabled, if that makes any difference.)

Mylita

• okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member

Maxis announced that they will be including more CAS cheats in the future, which I'm really happy about. I'm just waiting for one for Get Famous because there are so many delicious costumes in the acting career.

I have a family that I update whenever I get a new pack. I cheat and put them through both branches of the new careers, and buy any new CAS items from any stalls or whatever. Then whenever I make a new Sim/family or edit a family, I add these two Sims to my household, then delete them. And all of the unlockable clothing is available to me :) They are in my Gallery if you'd like to check them out. They are llama mascots lol And yes, I have unlocked the Get Famous costumes as well. Not a cheat exactly, but hey, it works.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
    I took a look at the sims you have up in the gallery. I see the lama mascots, but they don't appear to unlock the Batuu clothing? Will you be updating them to include this?

Mylita
  • absinthexiiiabsinthexiii Posts: 3 New Member
    So I have a question.. how do you unlock/see all the NORMAL clothes on Batuu?! You can literally only see SW items. I have some SW CC I want to use there, and I can't... Well more like my spouse can't. I went through scoundrel, went through Resistance, went home, lived a bit, came back and was able to see ALL clothing in "Plan Batuu outfit" However, I can't repeat this in my spouses game (different computer fwiw). I had input no cheats, and had no mods going... I'm so super confused....
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Mylita wrote: »
    I took a look at the sims you have up in the gallery. I see the lama mascots, but they don't appear to unlock the Batuu clothing? Will you be updating them to include this?

Mylita

Oh yes, I don’t have the pack yet 😅 Nor do I have Nifty Knitting. But I’ll release updated versions with any new pack I get that contains hidden clothing. I think my last update was when I got Discovery University. They have all of the university athletic wear and the mascot costumes. So basically they have all the hidden clothing up to that pack. It’s possible that one or two items are missing, as I don’t have every stuff pack yet either.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Mylita

Sometimes, after you enter a cheat code, you must go to a different category and come back again for it to "unlock". The cheat code will only unlock it for that one sim. You may need to repeat for each sim after that.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Sometimes, after you enter a cheat code, you must go to a different category and come back again for it to "unlock". The cheat code will only unlock it for that one sim. You may need to repeat for each sim after that.

Yes, that would defeat my goal. LOL I don't actually actively play the game. I just create sims and build their houses. So, I would need a way to permanently unlock those items. For now, I am just ignoring what I can't access. But, this the last pack I will buy that has such permanent locks on content. If I pay for something, I expect to get it all. Star Wars is not a real sims game to me at all. (I used to play several Star Wars games. If I wanted to play Star Wars, I would just buy one. LOLOL I did actively play TS3, but TS4 is pretty much a disappointment to me as far as actively playing it.)

Thanks though!

Mylita

• RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member

Yes, thanks, I've tried that and nothing unlocks. (I do have testingcheats enabled, if that makes any difference.)

Mylita

Did you enter it while in CAS? if you did there'd be a kinda list showing up when it worked.
    Also it seems to unlock some of the career outfits too, at least one of my sims could suddenly wear all the Athlete career clothes (like the llama mascot) and neither her nor the other householdmembers where ever in that career, other career outfits too but I am not sure which careers they were.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

I tried that and still had 10 outfits and 6 hats that didn't unlock.

Thanks!
    Mylita
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    edited September 2020
    I just love all cheat codes. It helps me with my sims & builds because I can't use any mods.

I really like the Star Wars clothing. I just wish my Leia sim could have had her bikini,
    her Empire Strikes Back Cloud City
    hairstyle & outfit.
    I also wish that the game got Padme's beautiful white gown & headdress from Phantom, her pretty bird dress & hairstyle from Clones, and her pretty shiny blue nightgown & hairstyle from Revenge.
  • gatoradegatorade Posts: 1 New Member
    is it possible to get the normal clothing items in batuu or can you only wear star wars clothing in batuu?