Sul sul Simmers!
After you didn't get your Friday Highlights last week (I had some cleaning up to do on the forum and that didn't leave much time for sharing my weekly picks, apologies
), you're getting your Friday Highlights a little bit earlier this week - on Thursday! How wild is that?!
As you all know, we are already a little bit over a week into our next Spark'd Challenge - The Golden Age
. Personally, I am really happy that our elderly Sims are getting some love and in the true spirit of the theme, this week's screenshot is of my latest addition to the buzzing city life of San Myshuno: say hi to James and Erin who are anything but colourless in spite of what their outfits might suggest!
After the long introduction, let's get right to it! Here are the threads:
- Are you curious about the most popular Gallery uploads of some of your fellow Simmers here on the forum? Then @Christabelle73 has the right thread for you: "Show me your most downloaded lot, household, or room" I can certainly see why those creations are downloaded that much - they are simply amazing!
- With autumn officially being right on the doorstep, let's reminisce and think back about all those lovely summer memories and "Post Sims summer screenshots" as encouraged by @Simzilla_7! That brings back the summer feeling!
- Okay, this one might open up a discussion but let's take a moment to appreciate our townies! @Nindigo wants to know "What townies do you love the most?" and I can't wait to read your replies! For me, it's a tight call between Mrs. Crumplebottom and Bonehilda ... I just can't decide!
- So, it's finally the weekend, you're nice and cozy, got your snacks ready, and have your builder's hat on - but are unsure of what to build next? Do you need a bit of a challenge? Well, I think I found just the right thread for you: @nali272's "Renovate my house..."!
- Sorry, folks, I just can't help it, I'm still thinking about summer ... so my last pick this week is @GraceyManor's "Show me your 'end of summer' Sims photos?" and those beautiful screenshots make saying goodbye to the season a bit easier.
That's it for today, everyone! I hope you're enjoying today's threads as much as I do! And, as always, should you spot a thread and think that would be a great choice for the Friday (or Thursday) Highlights, please let me know!
Have a great weekend and take care!