Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you a Light side or Dark side user?

Light or Dark?

Me? I follow the path of the jedi!
Romire - Australian Gamer
An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Light so far.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Jed’aii from EU/Legends. Walking that fine line between the Ashla and the Bogan. Any time I take a test to see, I’m always just about 50/50
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Ehr... Scoundrel? B)
    #Team Occult
  • kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Resistance ( No idea if that's light or dark )
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Romire wrote: »
    Light or Dark?

Me? I follow the path of the jedi!

Light/Jedi.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited September 2020
    I am doing all the starwar aspirations. So I started neutral as a scoundrel, then went light as a resistance and now I am dark with the first order. But you get punished if you fail a mission there, so its pretty scary :open_mouth:
    pwSNMcP.png

1A33BwX.png
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Light for now. But I wanna do both!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,543 Member
    I'm starting as a scoundrel but will do them all.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I had two Sims in the game a soldier and a spellcaster. My initial idé was to have them both join the First Order, but then the spellcaster started chatting with that Hondo guy and they got along so well and suddenly he was in the Scoundrel career. My soldier signed up with the First Order so know he can check his friend for ID and try to convince him to sign up with the side who stands for law and order!
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    Resistance, though I have done all 3 (well, not finished with the Dark side yet). I like the missions for the resistance the most - they are just more interesting and challenging to me than either First Order or Scoundrel. Plus, I just like the resistance better!
  • HoneydewHoneydew Posts: 520 Member
    Dark side and part of the first order and have made friends with kylo Ren! :):p
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Honeydew wrote: »
    Dark side and part of the first order and have made friends with kylo Ren! :):p

same here the dark side >:)B) and will do them all B)
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I started with working for the First Order, and finished that. Taking a break now, but I'll help the resistance on my next run.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I am definitely Light Side, myself. But I decided to do the opposite for my first playthrough. I started with First Order then switched to Scoundrel (which was tons of fun). I may have her go on and finish as First Order. Then I'll play the Resistance side with another sim.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I've started with Resistance & doing the missions, once I figure out how to get my sim to meet the NPC Rey; I'll change her into Qui-Gon through the CAS cheat codes.
    Then I'll go with First Order & do the missions, meet NPC Kylo; I'll change him into Darth Vader through the CAS cheat codes.
    After that, I'll go with Scoudrels & do the missions, meet the NPC Scoudrel; I'll change the sim into Lando through the CAS cheat codes.

Basically, I want my own NPCs & my played sim to be all she can be.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Scoundrel.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    Neither. So far I am just a tourist.
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    Sith/Scoundrel, as always.
    banner.png
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Scoundrel with Rebel sympathies.

My first Mary Sue was a Genderflipped Han Solo. Yes, I intend to recreate her in the sims once I finally get the pack this weekend. (Either through a giveaway or by actually buying it.)
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited September 2020
    Team Scoundrel for me. The smuggle-y, bounty-🐸🐸🐸🐸 side of things is where you will generally find me when I'm off in a Galaxy Far, Far Away.

That said, my Scoundrels back the Resistance.