Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GP9, A Steam Best Seller?

Okay, so I have seen some claims that GP9 is on some top selling lists on both Steam and Origin. I was a little surprised, even with the Steam sale since it was not discounted, but can anyone confirm it is a top seller on Steam or not? I looked and saw Sims 4 base game and a few packs/bundles were on the top sellers search, but not GP9.

Comments

• Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited September 2020
    I see it on the best selling list, along with the base game and most packs and pack bundles. It is also worth noting that Valve's "best selling" list contains 13,504 items, and that the metric is pretty useless for determining popularity or lack thereof.
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    and work with more local currencies
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    I see it on the best selling list, along with the base game and most packs and pack bundles. It is also worth noting that Valve's "best selling" list contains 13,504 items, and that the metric is pretty useless for determining popularity or lack thereof.

That explains why I did not see it even after scrolling through. Thanks for the clarification.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,191 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »

It's also new, so it would be in the new, and trending category.