September 24 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

🥺😭I Missed Submission, But Check Out My Story? 💘 💍

Hi friends!
Because of a busy move the same week that the first Spark'd Challenges were due, I wasn't able to finish my Storytelling entry in time! I've had all the footage for it sitting in a folder for a while now, and finally the inspiration struck me to finish it up!

It's a bit longer than the 3 minutes they were looking for, but I guess since I missed submission I don't have to follow the rules 🤷‍♀️
It would mean a lot to me if you checked it out--it's my first ever machinima style sims film!

Thank you for watching!!

Comments

• elemmeleelemmele Posts: 656 Member
    Ahh, what a lovely story! I'm sorry you couldn't quite get it done in time for the competition (understandable -- hope the move went smoothly!), but I love that you had more time to tell this story! That three-minute mark is a tough one for sure, lol. I won't go too into detail, 'cause I don't wanna spoil it for anyone else who will watch! But!

Wow... This was fantastic! I loved your characters too -- Sara is so lucky to have someone as amazing as Josie in her life. What she did for Sara...that's true love! And such a sweet message at the end... Not to mention that the composition of your shots were spectacular! I really loved this 💖

I'm glad you found the inspiration to finish it, and thank you for sharing! I hope you'll enter this second challenge, or continue to make machinimas because I think you've got a real knack for it! 🤩
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 5,495 Member
    Hi friends!
    Because of a busy move the same week that the first Spark'd Challenges were due, I wasn't able to finish my Storytelling entry in time! I've had all the footage for it sitting in a folder for a while now, and finally the inspiration struck me to finish it up!

It's a bit longer than the 3 minutes they were looking for, but I guess since I missed submission I don't have to follow the rules 🤷‍♀️
    It would mean a lot to me if you checked it out--it's my first ever machinima style sims film!

Thank you for watching!!

Isn't the latest challenge all about Elders though? Maybe it's good that you missed it as it probably wasn't what they wanted.
  • pigletpooh1pigletpooh1 Posts: 231 Member
    What a lovely , it was so beautiful and touching.