Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🥺😭I Missed Submission, But Check Out My Story? 💘 💍

Hi friends!
Because of a busy move the same week that the first Spark'd Challenges were due, I wasn't able to finish my Storytelling entry in time! I've had all the footage for it sitting in a folder for a while now, and finally the inspiration struck me to finish it up!

It's a bit longer than the 3 minutes they were looking for, but I guess since I missed submission I don't have to follow the rules 🤷‍♀️
It would mean a lot to me if you checked it out--it's my first ever machinima style sims film!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu8qgaoNZz4

Thank you for watching!!

Comments

• elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    Ahh, what a lovely story! I'm sorry you couldn't quite get it done in time for the competition (understandable -- hope the move went smoothly!), but I love that you had more time to tell this story! That three-minute mark is a tough one for sure, lol. I won't go too into detail, 'cause I don't wanna spoil it for anyone else who will watch! But!

Wow... This was fantastic! I loved your characters too -- Sara is so lucky to have someone as amazing as Josie in her life. What she did for Sara...that's true love! And such a sweet message at the end... Not to mention that the composition of your shots were spectacular! I really loved this 💖

I'm glad you found the inspiration to finish it, and thank you for sharing! I hope you'll enter this second challenge, or continue to make machinimas because I think you've got a real knack for it! 🤩
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    Hi friends!
    Because of a busy move the same week that the first Spark'd Challenges were due, I wasn't able to finish my Storytelling entry in time! I've had all the footage for it sitting in a folder for a while now, and finally the inspiration struck me to finish it up!

It's a bit longer than the 3 minutes they were looking for, but I guess since I missed submission I don't have to follow the rules 🤷‍♀️
    It would mean a lot to me if you checked it out--it's my first ever machinima style sims film!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu8qgaoNZz4

Thank you for watching!!

Isn't the latest challenge all about Elders though? Maybe it's good that you missed it as it probably wasn't what they wanted.
  • pigletpooh1pigletpooh1 Posts: 231 Member
    What a lovely , it was so beautiful and touching.