Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name 5 Things You Like About Journey To Batuu!

The Sims 4 Journey To Batuu has been out for a day now and I wanted to ask Simmers who have purchased the pack to name 5 things they like about the pack! I will start:

1. Batuu is a beautiful and unique world and I think the environmental team have done a good job adding Batuu into the fame.
2. The Create A Sim & Build & Buy Mode items are really great and i see myself using them in normal game play.
3. The missions are pretty fun.
4. The lightsavers and spaceships are a great additions to the pack and I love having lightsaver fights.
5. The Bot creation is the best features in this pack and love fact you can create a BB unit and R unit.

Now its your turn I can't wait to hear all the features you like about this pack.

Happy Simming All!

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThistlesPurpleThistles Posts: 618 Member
    edited September 2020
    Lightsaber sparring!
    Cheating at Saabac when playing with Hondo!
    Getting my droid to shock everyone and watch them pass out!
    Going exploring in the various ships!
    Splicing codes on control panels in front of Kylo who appears to be blind in my sims games 😊
  • Options
    cchant86cchant86 Posts: 221 Member
    edited September 2020
    The missions (and the world in general)
    Sneaking around Stormstroopers/First Order patrols to break into chests
    My little BB droid buddy (and how he can zap people unconscious when needed)
    The aliens at the cantina (my Sim is in love with the pink Twi'lek) and the fun of stealing free drinks
    The methods for getting information from people (seduction has worked very well for my Sim) LOL!

I could go on.... :smiley:
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Taking multiple Sims to Batuu and doing missions "together" so that two can be lookouts and distract Stormtroopers while a third breaks into facilities.

The cantina DJ droid and his music, as well as the epic original score that plays when you load Black Spire.

The crazy attention to detail from the blast marks in the Millennium Falcon to the way the Stormtroopers walk.

The incredible and gorgeous CAS styles.

Star Wars in The Sims! <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Rob_E_CoyoteRob_E_Coyote Posts: 51 Member
    1) The visual design is beautiful

2) The sound design is amazing

3) Hondo actually seems to be Jim Cummings doing Simlish \o/

4) The sound effects from the Stormtrooper armour....it clunks when you move, and has voice modulation

5) The 'Choose your own adventure' text and choices from the starship rabbitholes are really nice and fun little stories.
  • Options
    YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    1) the furniture
    2) hair and some cas stuff
    3) the droid
    4) new food to cook lol
    5) lightsaber... nice for geekconventions
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Yuna wrote: »
    1) the furniture
    2) hair and some cas stuff