Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ok Which name is not allowed and why?

I'm making Jojo's Bizarre Adventure sims. Specifically from part 5 Golden Wind. I made the following characters; Giorno Giovanna,
Bruno Bucciarati, Guido Mista, Narancia Ghirga, Fugo Pannacotta, Trish Una and
Leone Abbacchio . One of those names is giving me the warning the name or description ect is inappropriate and can't be uploaded to the gallery. What is causing the warning? Is it a foreign thing? A little help?

Comments

• Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Upload them individually to find the culprit.
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Most likely guido
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Yes, it's Guido. It's a derogatory/slur name for stereotypical Italian-American men so we can't use it in the Gallery
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    nekotlcnekotlc Posts: 289 Member
    Missmagoo2 wrote: »
    Yes, it's Guido. It's a derogatory/slur name for stereotypical Italian-American men so we can't use it in the Gallery

OMG You are right. I tried to upload Mista to the gallery and it gave me the warning again. I honestly did not know that was a slur until now. I don't know why the creator of the series gave Mista such an unfortunate name....
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    edited September 2020
    nekotlc wrote: »
    Missmagoo2 wrote: »

OMG You are right. I tried to upload Mista to the gallery and it gave me the warning again. I honestly did not know that was a slur until now. I don't know why the creator of the series gave Mista such an unfortunate name....

I have that unfortunate problem with some of my uploads as well. Sometimes someone's last name is DONG. Can't help it, EA!! :D
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    I never use gallery for anything, so I just use whatever name I want. I'd say maybe 1/3 of my names have been flagged as not fit for the gallery lol
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I got that same warning about Vlad. All I did was save him to my library, with no intention of uploading him to the Gallery, but what about Vlad (unedited) is disallowed.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel