Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom Downloaded Sims (downloaded from the internet) are not Appearing in the game??? Help!!

I'd like to provide a bit of information. I'm a MAJOR avengers fan. So naturally since I like playing with genetics, I thought it would be fun to download the avengers sims, put them in my sims 3 game and play with the genetics. So I install the sims through the launcher, and the installer tells me I'm good to go. I always check the installed section of the launcher, and I see the sims there. But when I go into the game, and go to the pre-set sims area in the CAS, I can't find all the sims I downloaded.

When I leave the game and go back to the installed section of the launcher, the sims are no longer there! They're in the downloaded section, but not in the installed section!

I'd appreciate any help! I'm getting frustrated! I wanted to do a sims 3 avengers playthrough :( The sims that i'm having no issues installing are Thor, Bruce and Clint. The sims I'm having issues installing are Natasha, Steve and Tony :(

Please help meeeh xD

Comments