Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

how to elope in destination world

I could not find a answer to this anywhere. Is it the elope immediately Interaction? I have never tried it in a destination world so I don't know if it didn't work before the update.

Comments

• lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    Yes, the option to "elope immediately" in destination worlds was added in the latest game update.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    They start the ceremony immediately if you click that, it's just like clicking a wedding arch, so if you want to have a particular setting for them you should get it all set up before you do it.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    All events begin immediately. I think "Elope immediately" is pretty clear. What is deeply misleading is "Plan a Wedding Event", that doesn't plan for some future time, but begins right away!

That said, yes, to elope, select "Elope immediately". It's pretty intuitive like that.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    Thanks for elaborating. :p
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited September 2020
    goldann25 wrote: »
    I could not find a answer to this anywhere. Is it the elope immediately Interaction? I have never tried it in a destination world so I don't know if it didn't work before the update.

Oops. I forgot to answer the question in the title. But yes, like the others already mentioned, that's how the new "elope immediately" works. Your sims would get married on the spot. It's the only option for sims to get married during vacation. The wedding arch remains unusable in destination worlds.
  • goldann25goldann25 Posts: 37 Member
    Thanks everyone ☺. That is what I thought.