Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Star Wars - I simply don't understand......

13...Next

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    kemowery wrote: »
    Yeah a pack where almost nothing is customizable and you have so many restriction on how you can play your own story... in a SIMS game!

We need a money cheat for galactic credits. I don't want to have to play through the same quests every time I take a sim there, but would be nice to have a way to buy souvenirs, pay for food, etc. And we should be able to take better cameras with us than just the phone.

The UI Cheats mod, which lets you modify your sims' needs with a click, adjust job performance, and add money (among other things) works in Batuu. One of the first things I did was click on my Galactic credits and change it from the starting 50 to 1000.

Oh, that's good to know, but I was looking more for a cheat than a mod. I'm playing vanilla these days.

@crocobaura

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    kemowery wrote: »
    Yeah a pack where almost nothing is customizable and you have so many restriction on how you can play your own story... in a SIMS game!

We need a money cheat for galactic credits. I don't want to have to play through the same quests every time I take a sim there, but would be nice to have a way to buy souvenirs, pay for food, etc. And we should be able to take better cameras with us than just the phone.

The UI Cheats mod, which lets you modify your sims' needs with a click, adjust job performance, and add money (among other things) works in Batuu. One of the first things I did was click on my Galactic credits and change it from the starting 50 to 1000.

Oh, that's good to know, but I was looking more for a cheat than a mod. I'm playing vanilla these days.

@crocobaura

@simgirl1010 Thank you! Very much appreciated. :smile:
  • muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    Ok people.... I found lilsimsie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atnGdmK9QMM
  • MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    muzickmage wrote: »
    Ok people.... I found lilsimsie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atnGdmK9QMM

Yeah, she didn't even get it at the same time as the other game changers.