Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to have a baby with Kylo Ren or Rey

MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
In case anyone is interested, I figured out how to get your sim pregnant with either Kylo Ren or Rey's baby. My tried and trusted method which I use to have the Grim Reaper's baby also works on the special star wars NPCs it seems.

You need to have MCCC installed for this to work.

Let's take Kylo Ren as an example.

First, your sim must be on the same lot as Kylo. Have your sim introduce themself to him.

Then, click on your sim, click MC Command Center, MC Pregnancy, Pregnancy Start, then select Kylo Ren as the other parent.

And voila! Your sim is pregnant with Kylo Ren's baby!

*I have only just got the pack and have not been able to find Kylo Ren yet so I haven't been able to test this on him BUT I have tested it on Vi Moradi who is another special JTB unromanceable NPC and it works for getting your sim pregnant with her baby*

ETA I have now tested this method with Kylo himself and it does work.

ETA 2: There is a way to actually have your sim try for a baby with NPC Kylo.

if you remove the trait buff_Batuu_WhitelistSNCP_Kylo with MCCC, you can perform romance interactions with Kylo Ren.

It seems that he stays as an NPC in the Kylo Ren role so long as you do not delete the traits buff_Batuu_SNCP_Kylo_Role and buff_Batuu_FirstOrder_Mission_Giver and buff_Batuu_Kylo_identifier.

After removing the trait buff_Batuu_WhitelistSNCP_Kylo from Kylo with MCCC, you want to use the cheat bb.enable free build, put a woohoo bush down in the first order base and then try for a baby with Kylo in the bush.

The above methods are for people who, like me, want to get their sim pregnant with Kylo or Rey's baby WITHOUT moving them into their sim's household and hence removing them from their special NPC role.

If you want to have Kylo or Rey's baby and don't mind moving them into your household you can take them into cas.fulleditmode, save them to your library then add them to your sim's family.

Alternatively you can turn testingcheats on and shift click on Kylo or Rey then select 'add to family' (but be warned, if you do this they will not be replaced so you will have no Kylo/Rey NPC anymore).

If you do add Kylo or Rey to your household in this way you will be able to perform romance interactions with them, including try for baby.
Post edited by MaggieMarley on

Comments

• TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
    But...whats the point of being pregnant with his child if your not in a relationship with him or Rey? Like at least her sim LOOKS like her, he's is just..bad. Like there are much better looking versions of him on the gallery face wise.

For me I'd rather see my Sim dating one of the two and if they have a child together all the better. So I guess the better question is - is there a way to date them yet?
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    TOLKIEN wrote: »
    But...whats the point of being pregnant with his child if your not in a relationship with him or Rey? Like at least her sim LOOKS like her, he's is just..bad. Like there are much better looking versions of him on the gallery face wise.

For me I'd rather see my Sim dating one of the two and if they have a child together all the better. So I guess the better question is - is there a way to date them yet?

I dunno for me it's cool to play a sim who recognises a special NPC as their parent. That's maybe just me though.

You can only romance them if you add them to your household using cheats.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    Might be fun for the 100 baby challenge. 😄
  • gothbuniegothbunie Posts: 43 Member
    edited September 2020
    Wait, so we can't have relationship with Kylo and/or Rey? Now that is just sad

edit: that is the only reason why I would consider getting this
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Can our Sims have a relationship with him? This would be neat for one of my stories where a Vampire villain turns into a vigilante, kind of, and I was thinking it would be cool if Kylo Ren was her love interest. And it's always handy for the 100 Baby Challenge.
    Can our Sims have a relationship with him? This would be neat for one of my stories where a Vampire villain turns into a vigilante, kind of, and I was thinking it would be cool if Kylo Ren was her love interest. And it's always handy for the 100 Baby Challenge.

Only if you add him to your household and you'll have to cheat to do that.
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    As I said in the other thread, each of the quest-giver NPC has a couple of hidden traits. One is specific to the character and identifies them as that character. The other marks them as having limited autonomy. I don't know which of those prevents them from being romanceable, if it's not some other traits I'm not seeing. Removing the identifying trait--so that the game no longer knows that Rey is Rey--will probably break the game unless you can add that trait to another sim and have the game put that character in every situation it would ordinarily put Rey into.

The limited autonomy might not break the game if it's removed, but I think that since these are fully-functional sims rather than animated objects, that trait is probably the easy way for EA to make them not get hungry or pee themselves, or wander off to chat with someone on the other side of the map when you're just trying to get a mission from them.

I haven't tried messing with those traits yet, and I might not get to it today. I have other things I want to see if I can break.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    I do wonder what will happen if you will add Kylo Ren to your family, because in one of the missions you are supposed to report to him. Will the game generate a random townie to take his place? :D
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Now this is the kind of quality information that brings me back to the forum :)
    logion wrote: »
    I do wonder what will happen if you will add Kylo Ren to your family, because in one of the missions you are supposed to report to him. Will the game generate a random townie to take his place? :D

The code exists in the game to do that, just not in JTB. In Realm of Magic, if you add one of the Sages to your household, or they get old and die, the game will create a new sim to be the new Sage.

However, JTB probably doesn't use that code, since it goes the extra mile to make it not possible to add them to your households without cheats and flags them specifically as immortal and unaging, so they won't just up and die no matter what you do (except changing those flags with mods).

So I'm pretty confident that eventually modders will figure out a way to make that happen, but I think at the moment you'll just break the game.
    kemowery wrote: »

The code exists in the game to do that, just not in JTB. In Realm of Magic, if you add one of the Sages to your household, or they get old and die, the game will create a new sim to be the new Sage.

However, JTB probably doesn't use that code, since it goes the extra mile to make it not possible to add them to your households without cheats and flags them specifically as immortal and unaging, so they won't just up and die no matter what you do (except changing those flags with mods).

So I'm pretty confident that eventually modders will figure out a way to make that happen, but I think at the moment you'll just break the game.

So I just cheated to add Kylo to my sim's household (by turning on testing cheats, then shift clicking on him and selecting 'add to family'). He was added to my sim's household but he didn't get replaced as an NPC. So, there is now no sim playing the Kylo Ren role on Batuu. I tried ending the vacation and then coming back to Batuu and he still had not been replaced. So I don't recommend adding him to your family. It's better to take him into cas.fulleditmode and save a copy of him to your library then add the copy to your family.

So I just cheated to add Kylo to my sim's household (by turning on testing cheats, then shift clicking on him and selecting 'add to family'). He was added to my sim's household but he didn't get replaced as an NPC. So, there is now no sim playing the Kylo Ren role on Batuu. I tried ending the vacation and then coming back to Batuu and he still had not been replaced. So I don't recommend adding him to your family. It's better to take him into cas.fulleditmode and save a copy of him to your library then add the copy to your family.

I think the next step in the game, since you've already taken Kylo Ren out of Batuu, would be to use MCCC to add the Kylo Ren hidden trait to a sim you're not playing and see if they take over Kylo's role. It might also work differently with "homeless" sims or with townies. Maybe it's time for Summer Holiday, Dark Lady of the Sith.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member

I think the next step in the game, since you've already taken Kylo Ren out of Batuu, would be to use MCCC to add the Kylo Ren hidden trait to a sim you're not playing and see if they take over Kylo's role. It might also work differently with "homeless" sims or with townies. Maybe it's time for Summer Holiday, Dark Lady of the Sith.

I vote for Bob Pancakes.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member

I really want this to be possible! :lol:

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Rouensims wrote: »

I really want this to be possible! :lol:

In one of my saves, Summer is the matriarch of a vampire clan consisting of her, her daughter-in-law Cassandra Goth, and *her* daughter-in-law Eleven from Stranger Things, who isn't a vampire but a witch with all the spell and potions (and who therefore can generate an infinite number of rejuvenation potions). They live in a castle in Glimmerbrook with their human husbands.

I'll be waiting for someone to make a mod so my supernaturals can go to Batuu and do their things.
    edited September 2020
    MWHAHAHAHAHA I have discovered that if you remove the trait buff_Batuu_WhitelistSNCP_Kylo with MCCC, you CAN perform romance interactions with Kylo Ren!

It seems that he stays as an NPC in the Kylo Ren role so long as you do not delete the traits buff_Batuu_SNCP_Kylo_Role and buff_Batuu_FirstOrder_Mission_Giver and buff_Batuu_Kylo_identifier.

Here's a playable Rey sharing her first kiss with NPC Kylo:

u1X9izJ.png?1
  • KomuraKomura Posts: 229 Member
    Maybe it’s just me being negative, but doesn’t having to jump through so many hoops to have a baby or relationship with Kylo or Rey sort of suck the fun and the immersion out of it? :/ If they’d wanted us to tell our own Star Wars stories as advertised shouldn’t that include being able to romance Kylo? I just don’t understand how you’re supposed to tell your own stories with so many limitations, even if they can be fixed by mods and cheats I stand by my opinion that they shouldn’t have to 😞
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Gotta Love MCCC.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
    edited September 2020
    After using MCCC to remove Kylo's buff_Batuu_WhitelistSNCP_Kylo buff, making him a romancable NPC, I used the bb.enablefreebuild cheat to put a woohoo bush in the first order base. Then I had my playable Rey try for a baby with Kylo.

I am way too impressed with myself for achieving this :D

FdCEpNF.png
    Y9qhPf5.png
    OoWwv3f.png
    edited September 2020
    This is Leia, the daughter of playable Kylo and Rey (I saved Kylo and Rey to my library then put them in a new save and made them try for a baby):
    N1ASGzy.png

And this is Luke, the son of a playable Rey and NPC Kylo (he was conceived when I removed the trait which makes Kylo unromanceable and made my playable Rey try for a baby with NPC Kylo in a bush - pictures in the previous post :tongue: ):

esjqiqP.png
  • SimmerWriterSimmerWriter Posts: 5 New Member
    How do you remove the trait? I tried removing it using the mccc but I can't find those traits anywhere
    How do you remove the trait? I tried removing it using the mccc but I can't find those traits anywhere

@SimmerWriter click on Kylo, then MCCC, MC Cheats, Cheat Sim info, mood/buff cheats, remove buff, then select buff_Batuu_WhitelistSNCP_Kylo