Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Journey to Batuu: Share Your Screenshots!

Comments

• AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    edited September 2020

Finally got my Light side team together and to Batuu - Destiny (my sim - level 5 Resistance), Johnny, Joaquin, Becky, Miko, and Paka'a (being shy in the background!) They ran into my Dark side leader, Dexter - he and the next First Order guy did not fare too well!

XfAVbYD.png
    w7UliSS.png
    tM3XTjC.png
    TZDejMr.png
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I'm enjoying the mild peril of getting up to no good all under the oblivious noses of Stormtroopers. That 'distract protocol' is super useful :p

NJ8yNYF.png
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    Looks like you guys are having tons of fun with this pack! Great screenshots, thanks for sharng!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    edited September 2020
    This pack has been a breath of fresh air for me. Been lots of fun to play as a nerd who really digs Star Wars.

Now ... I know Hondo's always been a bit of a heavy drinker.

tenor.gif?itemid=16036661

... but the other day when I was in Oga's Cantina, I thought 2 drinks might've been a bit much, even for him.

IubK55pl.png
  • quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    Sir, the supreme leader gave the order to kill all the eco rebelds in the first order.

A2jAUnt.png
    Hello there...

m7xLnr7.png

sorry for bad quality, i'm playing via remote access with my friend computer, i don't own the pack yet
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    quinhobp wrote: »
    Hello there...

tenor.gif?itemid=13723705

(sorry, it's a habit, by now, whenever someone says that :D)

Haflinger wrote: »
    quinhobp wrote: »
    Hello there...

(sorry, it's a habit, by now, whenever someone says that :D)

Haha that's it xd
  • SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    Love this thread! @CK213, I laughed out loud with Vlad's pic! Kudos for that one! :)

Here go some of mine!

My Sixam alien, Rigel, and Poe Dameron playing with the future cube (sight)
    09-09-20-3-32-22-PM.png

My tiny Jawa messing up with Kylo :smile:

09-10-20-5-39-26-PM.png

Daran, a Batuu NPC alien turned into a blind spellcaster, having a drink in my cantina (still under construction). The desk behind is Hondo's business corner :)

img]
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    @simyim nice looking sims. I hope you show more of the cantina when you’re done with it.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    edited September 2020
    @simyim nice looking sims. I hope you show more of the cantina when you’re done with it.

thanks so much @blkbarbiegal! Will post pics when it's finished and on the gallery in a couple weeks! :) Will leave another pic: one of the Sabraac rooms.

09-22-20-2-02-22-PM.png
    I like all the little details. Very nice. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    Thanks so much, @BlkBarbiegal :)
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    @Simyim I love the look of your cantina so far, can't wait to see the end result.

And I also love your Sixam alien - is he on the gallery?
    Thank you so much, @elanorbreton! Yes, Rigel is available on my gallery! You can search him by that name or by my ID, simyim :)
    edited September 2020
    @simyim Like Pokemon "got to have em all" your gorgeous sims on the gallery. Following... <3
    Love the townie remakes, cat boy, fox warrior, mordred, the guys with face scars. My favorites are Caleb Vatore (wow), Artik fox, and Salem cat boy. sigh and the aliens...
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Ty Antares does his teachers proud, winning a lightsaber challenge against Inigo Etrivain in Black Spire Outpost.

Iir1YdQ.png

hXMZXHF.png

enWdQua.png

He takes these seriously, hence the humble attire, and padawan tonsure (actually a hairstyle from City Living, that I finally have a use for).

6JJGrR8.png

@simyim Like Pokemon "got to have em all" your gorgeous sims on the gallery. Following... <3
    Love the townie remakes, cat boy, fox warrior, mordred, the guys with face scars. My favorites are Caleb Vatore (wow), Artik fox, and Salem cat boy. sigh and the aliens...

Thanks so much, @BlkBarbiegal! So , so happy you like them! :smile: I still need to revamp them a bit, but I guess I will wait until we have the new skin tones, lol! But thanks so much again :)

Amazing padawan, @sindocat! Very clever use of the city living hairstyle!
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Simyim wrote: »
    Amazing padawan, @sindocat! Very clever use of the city living hairstyle!

Thank you. I am glad I took the time to flip through my options, because I had forgotten all about it. And it isn't precisely a Jedi style... but then, Ty is a Dai Bendu monk, not precisely a Jedi. ;)
    @simyim I forgot about the new skins coming! Can't wait!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Not really a screenshot, but a combination of two of them LOL.

YvEha0v.jpg
    @mcrudd that onesie though. <3
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @mcrudd that onesie though. <3

Hahaha : D That was my husband's idea. He suggested it when I told him I ran out of baby outfit ideas LOL