March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Journey to Batuu: Share Your Screenshots!

Comments

• Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I would share some screenshots. But I only have Journey to Batuu on the PS4 at the moment.

To take screenshots on ps4 it is 'share' and 'square' at the same time and then send the picture to someone and then download ps messages on your phone and then sign in and you should be able to download the picture you sent to who ever you sent it to
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I would share some screenshots. But I only have Journey to Batuu on the PS4 at the moment.

To take screenshots on ps4 it is 'share' and 'square' at the same time and then send the picture to someone and then download ps messages on your phone and then sign in and you should be able to download the picture you sent to who ever you sent it to
    I know, because I have many screenshots from Sims 4 on the PS4. But I don't remember if I had taken any of my sim on Batuu. Now I do have several screenshots of my sim wearing clothes from that pack. And I do have at least 2 screenshots of my sim with their lightsabre that was piece together with the last 2 rare pieces in the lightsabre collection. So my sim has a lightsabre with a purple kyber crystal.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Random Black Spire pics
    50347605373_5b1e174e40_b.jpg

50347603408_8c43965c70_b.jpg

50347600948_a2e69894d7_b.jpg
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Random Black Spire pics
    50347605373_5b1e174e40_b.jpg

50347603408_8c43965c70_b.jpg

50347600948_a2e69894d7_b.jpg

@BlkBarbiegal Is that snow in that last picture? Does Seasons work on Batuu?
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Folks, I'm absolutely loving your screenshots! Thank y'all so much for sharing, they make me want to jump straight back into the game now! :heart:
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited September 2020
    09_15_20_12_14_44_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_15_20_11_28_38_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_15_20_11_28_53_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_15_20_12_15_42_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_15_20_12_16_05_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_15_20_12_16_26_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_15_20_12_17_47_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_15_20_12_19_31_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    edited September 2020
    @Isharell I placed the weather machine there. The snow does not cover the ground but your sim will freeze so becareful. lol It does not affect Batuu locals. Seems great if you want to change the atmosphere for story purposes. I actually have not used the weather machine before now due to waiting to see what perfect sim should.....
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
    EA_Leeloo wrote: »
    Folks, I'm absolutely loving your screenshots! Thank y'all so much for sharing, they make me want to jump straight back into the game now! :heart:

lol I've got 1 hour to play before I go to work. :'(
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    @Isharell I placed the weather machine there. The snow does not cover the ground but your sim will freeze so becareful. lol It does not affect Batuu locals. Seems great if you want to change the atmosphere for story purposes. I actually have not used the weather machine before now due to waiting to see what perfect sim should.....

@BlkBarbiegal thanks for letting me know. I was surprised to it and I wondered. Pity, I bet Batuu would look pretty cool covered in snow.
    Isharell wrote: »

@BlkBarbiegal thanks for letting me know. I was surprised to it and I wondered. Pity, I bet Batuu would look pretty cool covered in snow.
    yes, I was hoping to see snow everywhere. Today I caused a thunderstorm. Some of the locals reacted to it. My sim was soaked and had to show his I.D. In the rain. Kind of funny.

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member

Dexter's Dark Side Crew has hit Batuu!
    Nalani (wife), Jess, Ted, Vlad, Wolfgang, Malcolm
    Vlad does go into bat form in Batuu.
    Nalani can still summon island spirits in Batuu and Dexter checked their IDs!
    Love Vlad guarding the trash pile!
    Yke8tM6.png
    hGA7jjg.png
    4bvrVyp.png
    eNtgM72.png
    5E9Y0Jm.png
    YEdxTNc.png
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited September 2020
    Play-testing my J2B BB home lot, and pleased that it all works. Ty is testing the auxiliary surface hatch. Can a ladder work with all that decorative greebling masking the hole in the ground? It can!

SffhOP6.png
    The saber training ring is scaled well for solo practice and sparring.

17ikVgG.png

1u4H0BD.png
    Jace Destin makes sure there is enough space to do yoga at the indoor shrine, while Ty Antares brushes up on his programming skills at the computer station - can't let droids have all the fun!

H6S1kYK.png

X64Ct6e.png

Just because you live in a desert doesn't mean your home can't have amentites! Three words:

Huttese. Luxury. Sauna.

RW8jQBj.png

x8lYAa0.png

kePkD1N.png

3fCDfQw.png

Let's let them have some privacy in there. Rest assured, it worked fine. ;)
  • discoduck227discoduck227 Posts: 62 Member
    arSyfgd.png
    My Sim, Jaina Antilles.

eqVvgbm.png

The waterfalls which I think are absolutely stunning!
  • discoduck227discoduck227 Posts: 62 Member
    @CK213 Those screen shots of the X-wing, especially the one in flight are beautiful!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,104 Member
    I'm so glad that the weather machine works in Batuu at least like in Oasis Springs. And I'm glad that the Vampire Bat form & Ghosts can be in Batuu.😃
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited September 2020
    Ignore this
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I'm so glad that the weather machine works in Batuu at least like in Oasis Springs. And I'm glad that the Vampire Bat form & Ghosts can be in Batuu.😃
    That's awesome. The blizzards causes the storm troopers and locals to slip and fall. lol But there is no ice on the ground.

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited September 2020
    0FuZsDP.png

iIt3yn4.png

9nWwTGz.png

n70SxAX.png

7A42Dax.png

26BsUVB.png

JCVFxYn.png

KRZmRB3.png

PTnpfaO.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited September 2020
    Vi Moradi 1, Stormtrooper 0 :D

rO7UdLP.png
    AprilDawn wrote: »

Dexter's Dark Side Crew has hit Batuu!
    Nalani (wife), Jess, Ted, Vlad, Wolfgang, Malcolm
    Vlad does go into bat form in Batuu.
    Nalani can still summon island spirits in Batuu and Dexter checked their IDs!
    Love Vlad guarding the trash pile!
    Yke8tM6.png

How do you give sims blaster rifles?
    @CK213 When a sim that is in the First Order recruits a sim to the First Order - they automatically start carrying a blaster like the storm troopers. Does seem to cause some issues with their interactions - tried to play the card game with them but they kept getting up because they likely get a hidden trait to patrol.
    edited September 2020
    @CK213 When a sim that is in the First Order recruits a sim to the First Order - they automatically start carrying a blaster like the storm troopers. Does seem to cause some issues with their interactions - tried to play the card game with them but they kept getting up because they likely get a hidden trait to patrol.

Thanks.
    Second question. How do you make them stop? :D
    09_19_20_4_31_23_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

09_19_20_4_33_26_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It's a really odd thing.
    I actually want my sim to have the blaster to go with his storm trooper armor.
    CK213 You don't - the sim becomes one with their blaster! I sort of wanted my sim to have one too until I saw how much they get in the way.
    edited September 2020
    CK213 You don't - the sim becomes one with their blaster! I sort of wanted my sim to have one too until I saw how much they get in the way.

That's too bad.
    Luckily she didn't go back home with it. I think I will leave that one alone.
    Actually she did. She pulled it out when she started to walk.

However, I exited to the main menu and reloaded. She didn't have the gun anymore.
    So I may use it if it proves it can be undone by reloading.
    Post edited by CK213 on
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    My droids s2b2 and Eggterminate
    09-19-20_9-06-12_PM.png
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller