March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Journey to Batuu: Share Your Screenshots!

Comments

• AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member

I love this game pack! Played all day and having so much fun! So hard to decide which pics to post so I got a lot. My sim is dating Johnny Zest and he kept showing up in Batuu - guess he missed her! I think it is adorable how your BB unit sits in the X-Wing. My Sim is in the Resistance. Kylo is not nice! I had fun getting into trouble shocking and beating up storm troopers and insulting Kylo and minions.

9c3kJs8.png

QhIehNP.png

0g6BrV5.png

V6ZP6qH.png

NRvTVv3.png

I0uc7l6.png

F0PYvls.png

SVNgthH.png

54vcR7G.png

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,336 Member

I updated Oga's Cantina with a hotel in the basement and public toilets outside. And because @elanorbreton pointed out that there's not much to do for kids, I added the spaceship playground as well.

ArHmIPf.png

weUFlcV.png

THr9tsW.png

And, surprise, surprise, after sleeping in a regular bed, she changed into her regular nightie and regular everyday clothes. :lol:

hiXigAX.png

ZnSU2An.png

brUYak5.png
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited September 2020
    eXpug8j.png

GnRoiq9.png

BbY8UTr.png
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

I just started. I was in CAS for awhile. This is Lea Smith and I just started her Journey to Batuu.

Lea getting dressed before her adventure starts.
    Capture.jpg

Capture-3.jpg

Lea telling her parents about the journey she'll be going on.
    Capture-6.jpg

I did not expect this pop-up as they were having breakfast.
    Capture-7.jpg

Then the next image came up.
    Capture-8.jpg

Welcome message.
    Batuu-Arrival-1.jpg

I'm here in Batuu. I have no idea what to do. Yet, Lea will have fun trying to figure things out.
    Batuu-Arrival-2.jpg

Lea is walking around taking in the sites. This really is an awesome world.
    Batuu-Arrival-3-Glowing.jpg

Up close and personal with the Millennium Falcon
    Batuu-Arrival-4.jpg

Time to start her adventure. May the force be with Lea and all those who travel to a galaxy far far a way. Happy Simming!

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,373 Member
    That's it, I'm caving! I don't care what anyone says, I love those pictures and I MUST have R2D2! I lasted a whole 12 hours, lol. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    edited September 2020
    CelSims wrote: »
    My alien has nothing in the world back home so she's pretty happy to have joined the Resistance and have a companion. PunTasJ.png

She's making some nice credits on the way and has found the components for two light sabers! ZaM9dO7.png

Can I ask how you are able to keep her Twilek hat on when you travel to Batuu? My gals always looses her and looks human again. : (
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Freygea wrote: »
    My alien has nothing in the world back home so she's pretty happy to have joined the Resistance and have a companion. PunTasJ.png

She's making some nice credits on the way and has found the components for two light sabers! ZaM9dO7.png

Can I ask how you are able to keep her Twilek hat on when you travel to Batuu? My gals always looses her and looks human again. : (

It seems to be from a mod, More Cas Columns. I didn't realize that other people couldn't access them so I removed all my mods and tried putting them back in one by one to see if I could help other simmers. I use the 5 column version of the mod. No idea why this one would unlock Batuu clothes but I'm happy it does.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

@crocobaura that is such a good idea you updating "Oga's Cantina with a hotel in the basement and public toilet outside." Plus adding the playground as well for kids. That has given me some good ideas for what to add in the basement. Thanks for sharing that tidbit of information. Most helpful.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    Freygea wrote: »

It seems to be from a mod, More Cas Columns. I didn't realize that other people couldn't access them so I removed all my mods and tried putting them back in one by one to see if I could help other simmers. I use the 5 column version of the mod. No idea why this one would unlock Batuu clothes but I'm happy it does.

I am sorry I just came back to edit this because I found your other posts regarding the issue. I just downloaded that mod and am going to give it a go. Your gal is lovely!
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 370 Member
    edited September 2020
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I updated Oga's Cantina with a hotel in the basement and public toilets outside. And because @elanorbreton pointed out that there's not much to do for kids, I added the spaceship playground as well.

And, surprise, surprise, after sleeping in a regular bed, she changed into her regular nightie and regular everyday clothes. :lol:

Aha!

The residence as a rabbit hole prevents the game from automatically changing outfits when you sleep or bathe. So when you arrive on Batuu, they change you to a "Batuu outfit" and remove your ability to voluntarily change into a non-Batuu outfit, but they didn't actually ban Earth clothing.

So we just need a mod that triggers a change into everyday clothing right after you arrive on Batuu, and if you had alien bits from CAS on Earth, they should return on Batuu.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Kylo Rens' son playing with his light saber. I'm happy children can do this. LerJYcM.png

😱😱😱😱😱coolest thing I ever saw for kids
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,363 Member
    CyMpsuc.png

aWrP15o.png
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Here's mine! :D
    AuRO1AL.png
    M6jWoSV.png
    w0J1z33.png
    GTQZ5MB.png
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Say what you like about the R5-series astromechs, but no one is suspicious when they abruptly malfunction. R5-Y3 has been a great pal, customized to a fare-thee-well, and is very, very good at keeping First Order bucketheads from butting in while I am analyzing or slicing access nodes along patrol routes.

7bk5ajq.png

"Oh yeah - he does that all the time. Bad motivator, you know? Let me just fix this and I'll get him out of the street, sir."

wDleuZR.png

• GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    So I caved last night and bought the pack... I thought I could wait but apparently not!

So... I'll just be over here making Disney characters using assets from another Disney franchise...

bsjbxIf.png

I'm kinda proud of him actually! :heart:
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,363 Member
    oFDGsNw.png

v1tN7me.png
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I have more screenshots to share!

Kylo and Rey's daughter, Leia, is already at the top of the First order and she has an R series droid which I've named R2D2 (of course). Here she is in the Resistance's base:
    Sz3w1Nm.png

Dad wasn't happy when she messed up on a mission earlier:
    q9J9uWK.png

I know people all think the B series droids are adorable but I actually think the R series ones are cuter (maybe because I am more familiar with the original Star Wars films and so with R2D2):
    FiRVScL.png

And here is Kylo and Rey's son, Luke:
    esjqiqP.png

Luke shortly after arriving in Batuu:
    7cs5JId.png

Luke doesn't agree with his father's ambition to rule the galaxy:
    zEHSJkb.png

He has joined his mother in the Resistance instead:
    8WXHMCo.png
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited September 2020
    I kinda wish this was an object on its own...

I used TOOL to move it up and rotate it but when I move it (via Toggle Active Object or Move option) it vanishes which is a bit poop!

8Whzubg.png

I just want a blaster! I totally understand why they aren't in the game though... just a shame really!
  • Rob_E_CoyoteRob_E_Coyote Posts: 51 Member
    I know you can get blasters as items in your sim's inventory, but when placed they're in a display case. While it seems you can use them for story choices in rabbithole adventures, I haven't yet found a way for my sim to carry it on them visibly, like the stormtroopers and resistance operatives do.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I enjoyed making Leia and Luke have a lightsabre duel (Leia is Kylo and Rey's daughter, Luke is their son but Leia is with the First Order and Luke is with the Resistance).

rdHPhbj.png
    PO5a5t5.png
    cz7HWUC.png
    sQaZKFV.png
    CdJc2ta.png
    jQdGnLU.png
    46ycSbF.png
  • SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    edited September 2020

Captura-de-pantalla-2020-09-09-a-las-20-04-03.png

Poe scolding a Jawa (aka my aliens' kid :wink:)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited September 2020
    Cuteness overload !! My little droid in the T70 X wing joining me on a mission <3

E5l3dKn.png

bf9k5kW.png
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    fab pics guys!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Rob_E_CoyoteRob_E_Coyote Posts: 51 Member
    I added a basement barracks/commissary beneath the First Order base...

jiRFERI.png
    44fyc7F.png
    vF4INNR.png
    vAaFBxg.png