Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thanks 'We wear bags'

You ruined my wedding! :/ Though I did learn quickly to move partner in before the wedding from then on.
rnWAzLi.png
B9LaYF8.png
Gallery ID: wiccanwonder

Comments

• cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    ngl, thats kinda funny hahha. this stupid absurd stuff that makes the sims so great.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    Traditionally, the bride is the one to wear the veil, not the groom and entire wedding party. :D
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    LOL gives me an impression of a zoom wedding. Like social distance party, we are wearing bags to protect ourselves. I guess the bags are the Sims version of masks.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    That's hilarious, I love it! Where do you find the bags at? Are they in CAS?
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    #whodat 🖤💛🖤⚜️⚜️⚜️
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    Best wedding ever! Look at all those happy bags!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I want this to be my wedding so no one can be prettier than me. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    That's hilarious. I guess the groom's side isn't very happy about the wedding.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I'm sorry you're not happy! But I have to admit, I literally laughed out loud at these pictures! So thank you for that! :smiley:
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    It was funny but frustrating when the groom wouldn't even take it off to kiss the bride...he loves her really.
    @Nate_Whiplash1 You can get the bags in CAS for your sim, these were npcs in a neighbourhood with we wear bags as a n.a.p. Not my neighbourhood so I had no idea until this day lol.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited September 2020
    Thanks for laughs, but sorry if the bags upset you. :D:/
    Those screenshots are hilarious. Maybe I really should give Eco Lifestyle a chance. I've disabled the NAPs on most of my saves, but now I'm starting to think maybe I should enable it more.
    I need more random hilarity in my game.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    LOL!! Something similar happened to me - my wedding location was in a neighborhood with the fitness Nap and all guests were doing sit ups during the ceremony.
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Thanks for laughs, but sorry if the bags upset you. :D:/
    Those screenshots are hilarious. Maybe I really should give Eco Lifestyle a chance. I've disabled the NAPs on most of my saves, but now I'm starting to think maybe I should enable it more.
    I need more random hilarity in my game.
    lol No it didn't really upset me TOO much. It was more a sarcastic statement, though I do wish I could have at least edited the grooms off.
    LOL!! Something similar happened to me - my wedding location was in a neighborhood with the fitness Nap and all guests were doing sit ups during the ceremony.

I actually moved the church to Willow Creek for the next wedding (marrying off the kids) and the groom then no word of a lie as soon as he landed changed into his workout outfit and went jogging!
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Looks like we all should try to cheat the Naps away before wedding 😅
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    edited September 2020
    Rofl that is priceless.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    simm621 wrote: »
    It was funny but frustrating when the groom wouldn't even take it off to kiss the bride...he loves her really.
    @Nate_Whiplash1 You can get the bags in CAS for your sim, these were npcs in a neighbourhood with we wear bags as a n.a.p. Not my neighbourhood so I had no idea until this day lol.

Thank you, I will look for them. The bags fit right in with my playing style. I've never seen NPC's wear bags before, that's hilarious
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I’m so sorry but this is so funny!!! Ahhh the randomness of sims.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,289 Member
    Wow. And to think I complain when the guests don't sit and watch the wedding ceremony. Once again, I gain affirmation for having not purchased EL.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    LOL, just awesome!!! :) I don't want this in my game, but thanx for making me laugh :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Oh this is funny! :D

I need to be making better use of those NAPS.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I see nothing wrong with this picture... B)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    I am so sorry but like everyone else it did make me laugh while knowing just what hard work it can be to get that wonderful wedding event to work in the sims lol I am sure they got over it and give the grand kids a laugh when the time comes :)

Just wondering here if they could have more pics taken in their wedding attire with the photography career where they go to the studio to have pics taken? I don't know if it can be done as I haven't tried yet but I like the idea of it.

If you are interested magicsouth has a mod called We Don't Wear Bags (patched to latest patch) in case you want that perfect bag less wedding in future-) :D

https://www.patreon.com/posts/we-dont-wear-38213398
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    I am so sorry that NAP ruined your wedding photos! The setup looked awesome. But the groom's party with bags on their heads still made me LOL!! XD