Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Star Wars Builds

124...Next

Comments

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I love the builds everyone, thank you for posting them :)
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited September 2020
    It's up - Dai Bendu Kyber Temple.

Also my earlier shuttle station build, Santrap Station.

Tours in "Sindocat's Brag Box" pending good screen caps from live play. It's a soft open - like Galaxy's Edge. ;)
    Post edited by Sindocat on
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Here is my Batuu build with the "hidden" 2nd basement.

front view
    6so5Lre.png?1

front from above, looking toward landscaped back yard. One of the hidden entrances is located in the backyard under the tree on the left.
    uQLbmAZh.png?1

overhead view with roof
    n1KnWq8h.png?1

overhead floor plan.
    L6FF5iUh.png?1

I'll put more in the spoiler
    kitchen and living area. you can see the stairs that lead down toward the 1st basement level at the top middle
    j64mUg1h.png?1

looking toward the back of the house. living room, with Rey's room to the left, bathroom in the middle, and Kylo's room toward the right.
    RBIJD83h.png?1

Rey's room from another angle
    CwIFlbkh.png

Kylo's room. You may notice some knitting supplies in his room. I made him a knitter because I hoped doing something so soothing would help his terrible temper. ;)
    L1ujYv8h.png?1
    Now for the 1st level basement.

qIZKageh.png?1
    Beginning on the left half of the space we have the Jedi Library/office. To the right of that is a storage area, you will see the stairs leading from the house in this section. Below them, with the patterned carpet, is a planning room/operations center. they can meet with their Resistance buddies and plan missions. On the Right half we have the Jedi Sparring and Meditation Center. The large space with the stone floor is a huge sparring area. the walls at the top and left side of this space are mirrored. To the lower right with the light wooden floor is a Meditation Room. We have Yoga mats and meditation stools, and a Jedi statue. Just above this area is a luxurious bathroom.

The tiny space above the Library has another "hidden" entrance to the 2nd basement. It is reached by choosing the unlocked bookcase door and climbing down a ladder.

On the top right corner, above the bathroom, is the ladder which leads from the backyard. there is a staircase here which also leads down to the 2nd basement. 0G4FfMz.png?1

Here is the Library, Storage and Planning room side. Kylo and Rey will spar anywhere! Hopefully they won't damage anything. ;)
    YWaJ6FPh.png?1

Jedi Library and Office
    G5BqVfEh.png?1

Planning and operations center. - 2 views

K9Yi2T0h.png
    7BK5IWah.png?2

Moving to the other side, Kylo and Rey have finally moved their sparring match to the right area.
    O1LAP5Qh.png

sparring area as viewed from inside meditation center
    QDfQj6xh.png?1

Here is the Meditation Center.
    vYFPRPLh.png?2

edited November 2020
    Here is the Secret 2nd Level Basement. Kylo has this set up because he doesn't agree with Rey that Resistance is the best way to overthrow the First Order. he believes that he can bring about more change by working from within the First Order. Yeah, I set up this whole humongous build for a story. :*

the dimly lit room to the left is a junk room/storage area. If Rey were to go through the library door and down into this space, Kylo would tell her that he made the entrance hidden because down here he has stored their most valuable equipment and other items that need repair. In the center of the space is the First Order base, which Kylo runs in secret. To the right is the First Order storage space which can double as a bad guy bunk room. it has several bunks and a large bathroom. It could easily be repurposed to be living space for an Evil Warlord or whoever. I put a land speeder in there as a laugh. Just assume there is a secret tunnel like in the bat cave for it to zoom out of there.

1WQM7dv.png?1

Since it's full of junk he doesn't expect her to go all the way to the back and behind the shelves, where there is a secret door hidden behind a screen that leads into his Secret Base. You can see it on the right side.
    7RFzpYl.png?1

First Order base with junk room above.
    ZLsVmBu.png?1

another view, junk room to the left.
    HjkNLCB.png?1

another view on the right. to the left is the extra space that holds bunks and stuff.
    aeV82o7.png?1

the extra space. you can see part of the luxurious bathroom the bad guys have. the stairs at the back lead up to the ladder that takes you out the backyard entrance. All bad guys have a back door they can escape through.
    ZAplPrY.png?1
    Post edited by Isharell on
    I got carried away with this build. It is a lot bigger than I had intended, but at least I can brag that my house isn't a box! The basements are, but who cares about that? :D

Since my rooms were so oddly shaped, I had a couple of places where the roof wouldn't cover the top of the room walls. So I improvised and did something weird, creating what I'm calling a jaggedy roof line. I like it, and it would look really cool on a house where the roof was shrunk into a spire instead of being swelled out to a dome.
    HjFXUgu.png?1

Anyone who downloads this will be very unhappy when the bills come due. In my defense, the bills were still low when I built this thing. I was not pleased when they went up to their current levels.

It is called Batuu Home 2 Basements

My username is the same. It's already had 17 downloads!!!???!!! :o