March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is EP10

WhT do you think EP10 is?

1.Mountin life
Move your sims to the mountain and teach them to ski ( Sesons dependent) in the winter ATB( all Terrain board) Or mountin bike in the summer (not Sesons dependant) or go to the mountain lake for a dip a romantic walk or learn to sail jet ski or water ski take in the mountain air or build your own chalet or ski lodge in a new hi-bred world ( destination and residential )

2.City Brake
Fancy a weekend away how about a city brake? Walk the cobbled streets of Lama grande stop for a coffee in a small street corner cafe tast the local food check out the ruins but watch out for the curse of those that have one before your or you may never leave.

Music
Puck up that Axe turn up the amp and get ready to rock from small garage band to stadium filling super group will you be the next Foo Fighters or end up like Axel Rose (last time I saw him he was 2 hours late in stage and then only played for 20 mins).
Rocks not your thing? Ok why not join an orchestra and play the Opra houses of the world

Mall
As Robin ( from how I met your mother) Once said let’s go to the mall everybody browse the shops get some food in the food courtv or Loiter with your friends go to the skatepark on the roof even run your own shop (Get to work dependent) Or in mall restaurant (dine out dependent).

What is EP10 156 votes

Mountain life
26%
auroraael14bekiIsb917Mariefoxprice83ferret9005DarcVader1smurf45bluegrayhorseranchjcp011c2graventheHarukotyanGracieO312doogerieXMachiaXAlyssaKHIvyeyedMaggieMarleyDoloresGreyadduapinaquinhobp 42 votes
City brake
0%
Evilyn_1007 1 vote
Music
10%
Akl500PIObelleNeverSeemsToEndVageniusalanmichael1BariSaxymarbergmikawagmmb_abrYBNS2468Louise_G0325j1z1Rouensimspink_coco10faeriedusteafternoonbaboon 16 votes
Mall
1%
crocobauraAngie1301m4rta1985 3 votes
Other
60%
CK213caitlinx00catmom1987IcewolfJaseYunaalexspoom13IceyJCamkatMLadyAzzeraghilieSimburianThomoAnmirlaPaigeisin5freindlylolRadioAChickentiddlydocrobyngravescristtinavieira 94 votes

Comments

• TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Other
    Honestly I do not care anymore at this point anything that will add actual gameplay in the game no matter the theme would be taken by me at this point in the game lifespan that is related in life simulation depth
  • ChatonChaton Posts: 144 Member
    Mountain life
    Considering the clues we have I voted for mountain life, BUT I would prefer something else. Malls could be fun if it ads gameplay for teens. I would also enjoy playable schools and/or high schools with kids/teens gameplay.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,336 Member
    Mall
    I like the malls and city break ideas most. Mountain life and music would be fun too. I am not very excited about EP10 right now, we kind of knew it was coming anyway, they always release one at the end of the year. I find it interesting though that they have mentioned it in a statement, especially so soon after Origin leaked a possible SP18. Technically, they are nothing, just the next number in line as the series is still ongoing. Anyway, I have a feeling 2020 is the year of experimental packs for the sims, maybe also the reason why they are withholding highly requested features.
  • NeverSeemsToEndNeverSeemsToEnd Posts: 292 Member
    Music
    Hope is music, love EP get famous, and really need bands to go with that EP.
    Origin ID: NeverSeemsToEnd
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited September 2020
    Mountain life
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,428 Member
    Other
    I voting for other.

I think it will be some sort of romance pack with a destination world.

We got an update yesterday for the ability to elope in destination worlds. I don't think that was just some random add on

People want more romance (ie: slow dancing, more cuddling, etc)

We had that future cube hint that stated "The most popular destination to elope is not yet known"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Mountain life
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Other
    Chaton wrote: »
    Considering the clues we have I voted for mountain life, BUT I would prefer something else. Malls could be fun if it ads gameplay for teens. I would also enjoy playable schools and/or high schools with kids/teens gameplay.

There are clues?
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,331 Member
    Other
    TS1299 wrote: »
    The Sims 4: FIFA :D

I'm waiting for real team sports instead of "everyone tosses the basketball at the same time at the same hoop" for several years now. Well, not really waiting, as that would imply expecting to get it, more like wishing for. Guiding a soccer team through training, downtime, matches and finally retirering from prefessional play and founding families would work well with the sims gameplay.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Music
    I voted for music because that’s what I really want it to be! I have no clue what it really is.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • charmed4life4charmed4life4 Posts: 178 Member
    Other
    The Sims 4: Everything the community didn't want :D I have no faith in the Gurus at this stage.
  • ZussageZussage Posts: 141 Member
    Mountain life
    Some kind of mountain/snow pack seems the most likely. Hopefully it includes hotels for people. I have no other idea what it could be otherwise, since we already know it won't be anything akin to generations, nor will it include cars, babies and bunk beds.
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    edited September 2020
    Other
    Given that Digital Spy had Star Wars dead last, I'd say a fair bet would be the second to last theme of "Veganism." What better way to flesh out Eco Lifestyle? :D

Link because I can't post pictures:

https://digitalspy.com/tech/a30426925/sims-4-2020-packs-poll-results-hotels-school-farming/
  • chaccechacce Posts: 49 Member
    Mountain life
    Mountain Life sounds like the most likely option out of them all. After all, we did get that survey which asked us about snow activities earlier this year.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Do you mean *break? And we already have a city pack so another wouldn’t be the best.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 782 Member
    Other
    Maybe a 50s world EP,followed by a romantic stuff pack and a farming GP.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Other
    I have actually no idea, mountain break seem to ambitious for the creators, we have music in all sorts of form, city breaks-no way and malls that can you create already
  • WispyeWispye Posts: 140 Member
    Other
    Farm Life
  • QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Other
    Wispye wrote: »
    Farm Life

It’s not farms:
    In just a matter of weeks we’ll be sharing more about our next Expansion Pack, which we’ve been working on since last year. I want to set expectations now, though, that cars, babies, farms and bunk beds are not part of this EP. We understand how important these features are to you but we want to be honest that they are not part of this upcoming pack.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/amp/news/a-letter-from-the-sims-team?__twitter_impression=true

I’m kinda hoping for time travel, but who knows.
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Music
    I wish it were music with new instruments, including... Do I even have to say it?

But I doubt that's what it is. It's probably something unexciting. Hopefully not as bad as the Star Wars pack.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Other
    TS1299 wrote: »
    The Sims 4: FIFA :D

It's funny because it could very likely become true given the current state of things.
    Happy simming!
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Other
    No idea to be perfectly honest! Though lets hope that EA doesnt think we need another advertisement for a pack. Doubt it will be anything occult related (crosses fingers anyway) but Im game for anything thats worth looking forward to. I havent been incredibly excited for a pack in a year.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Other
    We need Werewolves, Genies or Fairies, Heck I'm even fine with a demon themed pack with a neighborhood filled with fire and brimstone, EA usually listens to the majority and they get everything they asked for handed to them on a silver platter while leaving us Occult simmers neglected, personally I'll rather have the star wars pack than a farming one, however I do like QueenMercy's idea for a time travel pack.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Other
    At this point my only guess about the pack is its going to be a pack no one asked for with most of its features locked to the new world.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"