Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you see The Sims 4 with discount at Steam? Or only for some regions?

As still I no see news at Simsvip or Simscommunity

Here I see base game 75% off, expansion packs 50% off, game packs and stuff packs 25% off

As Steam sell in local currencies, I taken this chance to buy base game and tiny living. Then from now, only will buy packs at steam

Comments

• Options
    Evee95Evee95 Posts: 66 Member
    Probably going to sound daft but if you buy it on steam can you then use the code to download it onto origin?
  • Options
    nahnahtodeinahnahtodei Posts: 58 Member
    Evee95 wrote: »
    Probably going to sound daft but if you buy it on steam can you then use the code to download it onto origin?

I don't think you need a code, it should automatically connect from Steam to Origin and run the game that way. Haven't tested it though!
  • Options
    WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 845 Member
    Its on sale on Steam (not Origin) in the UK. And yes, Sims 4 on Steam requires Origin.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Evee95 wrote: »
    You can. I bought some Sims 3 packs through Steam on sale and still worked installing it on Origin.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Evee95Evee95 Posts: 66 Member
    Thanks to everyone who answered. And also great thread! I only ever get the games on sale! :p
  • Options
    BB0990BB0990 Posts: 28 Member
    I was thinking of getting some packs but it looks a bit of a mess having some games on origin and some on steam - you don't get any "CD KEYS" with steam now so you have to run them both.
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    BB0990 wrote: »
    I was thinking of getting some packs but it looks a bit of a mess having some games on origin and some on steam - you don't get any "CD KEYS" with steam now so you have to run them both.

Also... happened to youi than at TS4 main menu, all icons are on? As if you have every DLC