September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Freelancer Career broken with today's patch

2...Next

Comments

• MalkovianMalkovian Posts: 1 New Member
    Having the same issue the freelancer on PS4... all of the parts of the job are done will not complete...
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 890 Member
    FYI, there is a bug fix mod out for the freelancer career. I haven't personally updated, so cannot confirm if it works, however for those unopposed to mods here it is.

https://louisim-yt.tumblr.com/post/628437862619201536/this-is-a-mod-that-fixes-the-freelancer-career-in
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • MisslizardMisslizard Posts: 125 Member
    yep this is annoying, instead of bringing out stupid packs that majority of us dont want- fix the problems in the game. I went to have freelancer writer as a hubby for my celeb wife and....doesnt complete. such a let down.
  • AyeffenAyeffen Posts: 256 Member
    Oh dear this is going to cause me a few problems!

Does anyone know if it's been resolved yet? I only updated yesterday.
    1NraNSJ.png
    My Gallery 🏠 | Gamer 🎮 | Husband 👬
  • Peapond69Peapond69 Posts: 68 Member
    @Ayeffen I am going to try it out today. I'll report back soon.
  • Peapond69Peapond69 Posts: 68 Member
    @Ayeffen Nope. Still broken. Job won't complete. :(
  • dragontrainer58dragontrainer58 Posts: 4 New Member
    not only is it the freelance but also the missions in star wars pack that requires doing more than 1 thing i.e compiling info fragments into a report
  • AyeffenAyeffen Posts: 256 Member
    Peapond69 wrote: »
    @Ayeffen Nope. Still broken. Job won't complete. :(

Now it's been mentioned I did notice that my Sims crafting job didn't complete but I got distracted and didn't investigate it properly. 😟

Hope they sort it out soon otherwise it sort of ruins quite a bit of all the fabrication work.
    1NraNSJ.png
    My Gallery 🏠 | Gamer 🎮 | Husband 👬
  • gnelso1239gnelso1239 Posts: 160 Member
    well. At least now you know if they decide to fix it you'll be able to enjoy their hilarious quip about it in the patch notes :D
  • way2goofy430way2goofy430 Posts: 2 New Member
    as of today it is not fixed. i spent all day trying to figure it out. because i have never played freelance programmer and thought i was doing something wrong.