Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beach day at Brindleton Bay's beach and TOOL mod

ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
Hello! I'm just super excited because I kinda managed to make my sims play in the water in Brindleton Bay. Even tho is all fake and sims are not able to actually get in the sea, it still looks pretty cool and allows you to pretend they do to have a little fun in the beach.
Basically what I used was the kid's pool (minimized) and TOOL mod that allows you to take objects out of lot... and with a little bit of imagination... Voilá! I took these beautiful screenshots to share :smiley:<3
b2089041f83e88f460ff9aad75cee179f4f543ab.png
38c22418847c36b185a29f758577c8c666446af4.png
6e7390e859f107205b999f96b1d4310e855f08ae.png
fa47cc905620d39bfaa850e156eaf93304706e96.png

Comments

• SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    That's so cute! Good idea. I haven't played around with the TOOL mod, but it looks like you can do lots of fun things with it.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited September 2020
    Okay I'm doing this!!!💛💛💛💛💛💛
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I love the TOOL mod. It's so useful. One of the few essential mods I never take out
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I love that!!! I have not used that either, but after seeing your cute pictures I may have to
  • ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    I love the TOOL mod. It's so useful. One of the few essential mods I never take out

Me too!!
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Nice! I love the Tool mod.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Very inventive! I definitely have to check this mod out.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    That's cute and all but no tool mod for me. I would get carried away and spend all my time doing tricks instead of playing the game. The possibilities are endless. I might be missing out on all the cool stuff. Oh, well!

Maybe after the game is finished getting updated and no new packs I will try it. Someday, I predict that tool mod is going to break and I am not into losing any saves or doing a complete reinstall. Then again I might be wrong! My choice.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    IHh... I want to be able to do that too with my toddlers. Play at the beach on Brindleton Bay on warm days, great idea :)
  • Evee95Evee95 Posts: 66 Member
    You can place the towels from Island Living off lot at the beaches without the tool mod just place in world from the Sims inventory. That kind of makes it a fun day at the beach look (ish) without mods.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Evee95 wrote: »
    You can place the towels from Island Living off lot at the beaches without the tool mod just place in world from the Sims inventory. That kind of makes it a fun day at the beach look (ish) without mods.

Great idea, it gives it a nice touch!
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    Lovely pictures! <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Very creative. Thanks for sharing. 🙂