Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Username: JoRN1414
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): I kind of like the 'warehouse feel' of a home for this world. Would that be industrial?
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except Journey to Batuu
    Lot size (dimensions): 30 x 20
    Lot traits: Chef's kitchen definitely, I haven't decided on the others yet.
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 8): 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? ok, 3 BR. One male room (couple), one female adult (bold colors), one female child (all the colors are good)
    The number of bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half. (The 2 full bathrooms, can one have a shower and one a bath?)
    Favorite color schemes: Any.
    Colors you dislike: Beige/tan
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? The Old Mill in Port Promise (Eco Lifestyle)
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I would like a small garden (can be as small as 4 pots on a patio, even), a small play area with a swing and monkey bars. Maybe a small workout room with a punching bag, yoga mat x 2, meditation stool. Dog Friendly.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions? It doesn't have to be eco-friendly. Also, I won't be getting creative and starting to build this one. I can't build anything I like in this world for some reason.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): I kind of like the 'warehouse feel' of a home for this world. Would that be industrial?
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? ok, 3 BR. One male room (couple), one female adult (bold colors), one female child (all the colors are good)
    The number of bathrooms: 2 full, 1 half. (The 2 full bathrooms, can one have a shower and one a bath?)
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? The Old Mill in Port Promise (Eco Lifestyle)
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I would like a small garden (can be as small as 4 pots on a patio, even), a small play area with a swing and monkey bars. Maybe a small workout room with a punching bag, yoga mat x 2, meditation stool. Dog Friendly.
    Additional instructions? It doesn't have to be eco-friendly. Also, I won't be getting creative and starting to build this one. I can't build anything I like in this world for some reason.

Dear Madam Secretary, I claim this request.
    Thank you <3
  • Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @loubyloulou Hello! I've added your request to our Open Request list. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    joRN1414 wrote: »

Dear Madam Secretary, I claim this request.
    Thank you <3

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    ~CLOSED~
    Our September thread is now closed. Please join us on our October thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png