I first heard about this new life simulation contender from another post. Curious, I visited its website:
YOU’RE MOVING FAR AWAY FOR THE FIRST TIME…
You’ve arrived in a distant city, at the London airport…
With some loose change and a key to your uncle’s old apartment, you begin your new life!
Now, would you mind telling us a little about yourself?
It's a cute 2D open world and unlike every life sims game being developed thus far, this time the world is set in a city
- London to be exact! To me, this is a refreshing change! I remember commenting before that it would be great if devs from other non-US places would create their life simulation games set in their home countries. This fills the bill!
- Create the house of your dreams: Decorate, buy furniture and upgrade your house!
- Discover yourself: Develop your personality and reveal who you really are!
- Start a career: Chase after the career of your dreams - the possibilities are endless ~
- Fall in love: Be part of the community, meet someone new and find your significant other!
- An open world: No loading screens, visit everywhere you want!
- Cars, buses and the underground: Want to get around faster? Travel however you want.
- Weather and different seasons: Every day is slightly different!
- Play with your friends: Share a room with your friend, find fun activities to do together. Why play alone?
Development of this game is well organized and well thought out. They have already included LGBT romance and non-binary gender options:
I asked Terry Jin, creator of this cute contender if supernaturals will be included (like a cute version of Being Human!) and he said that the basegame will not have them, but will be added later.
This game will be in beta in early 2021. I'm definitely jumping on that!
Does anyone else have other info on this? It's another option we will have in the life simulation genre and another different take on it.
Our House - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young