Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World with all possible lots

Is there any world with all expansions lots, include TS3 store worlds?
Note 1: Vacation lots not necessaries.
Note 2: I can't run Create a World, otherwise I would :smile:

Comments

• Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    @ronijunior1986 Not that I know of. The world I’m currently working and is currently up for beta testing includes the vast majority of lots from each of the expansion packs, unfortunately it doesn’t include any of the special lots from the Sims 3 store. What you’re asking for may exist somewhere, but it probably will be hard to find, especially if the creator of the world wanted everything to fit a theme, which is something that most creators want when they start designing a new world
  • Options
    ronijunior1986ronijunior1986 Posts: 2 New Member
    @Damienf519, thank you for your response.

Is there a possibility that this beta world has several spaces for me place the other lots?
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited August 2020
    @ronijunior1986

There are more than a few empty lots, unfortunately they are all in residential areas so it may not look right. There is an extra grocery store on the other side of town that you could replace with something else however. That said, you might have trouble finding a place to put the other lots where they would look good, but you are welcome to try. There are a lot of empty lots of varying sizes. With that said, the only empty fifty by fifty and sixty four by sixty four lots are in this one area. You may be able to place some extra empty lots somewhere, and put the store venues there, if you don't mind them not having street addresses. The downtown area is the place where it would make the most sense to place most of them if you do that, if you don't run into too many framerate issues, since that area is kind of densely packed as it is. It was originally going to be even more dense, but I had to move some of my venues away from that area, and get rid of some of the residential lots because I was running into severe lag with that part of the map.
    Post edited by Damienf519 on
  • Options
    HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
    edited August 2020

Hi @ronijunior1986 :)

As @Damienf519 said already finding a world containing absolutely every EP and store lot possible will be extremely difficult.

But have you checked out @Rflong7 's worlds? ... for example Elysium https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9267438 may be suitable as it includes quite a few of the store venues, uses all EPs and has room to add more stuff if you need to.

You did say you can't run CAW? Any reason that couldn't be fixed? Because for your request the best option would probably be to create your own world with everything you need. :)