Sul sul! How many baes is too many? The answer is NONE! Join @kelseydangerous on her journey of love as she attempts to maintain 100 romantic relationships.
Follow along on her road to love here!
September 17th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Genuine question, do they just enjoy watching the community flip out?

WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
Literally, what is this?


The fact they made that tweet to this very specific pack is all the proof you need to know they actually struggle with comprehension or thrive off seeing a messy community.


ETA:


At least they realised their lies :#
Post edited by Wulfsimmer on
Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Comments

  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited August 2020
    They must..
    It is truly sickening..

    OH btw 80k dislikes...how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ has a trailer ever gotten THIS much!?
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited August 2020
    This was most likely a planned tweet automatically, no matter the reaction. If you look at responses, it shows the displeasure of many simmers.

    So? The tweet could've not went through and removed from their tweet scheduler seeing as to how much flack they got ever since they announced it. EA is really testing itself out here
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

    WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    This was most likely a planned tweet automatically, no matter the reaction. If you look at responses, it shows the displeasure of many simmers.

    So? The tweet could've not went through seeing as to how much flack they got ever since they announced it. EA is really testing itself out here

    if it was, they could have worded that A LOT differently than they did...This...this just comes off as delusional and clueless.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,072 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    They aren't lying. Simmers everywhere are excited for this pack. Can anyone deny this backed up by fact? Just because you only pay attention to those who are displeased, and may be one of them yourself, doesn't mean a big bunch out there isn't excited.

    Yeah, I’ve meet people in different places who are looking forward to it :)

    I own every pack for Sims 4 except for the Stuff Pack with the butler so I consider myself a loyal customer. If a pack does not suit me I leave it, I don’t need fancy stuff. This will be a day 1 buy for my part and I look forward to seeing what people will build and place in the Gallery.
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited August 2020
    Nindigo wrote: »
    They aren't lying. Simmers everywhere are excited for this pack. Can anyone deny this backed up by fact? Just because you only pay attention to those who are displeased, and may be one of them yourself, doesn't mean a big bunch out there isn't excited.

    Yeah, I’ve meet people in different places who are looking forward to it :)

    Why are you both acting like we don't already know that and that this obvious fact somehow invalidates the point of this entire post about EA's long-running trend of playing blind against the core problems of the game.
    Post edited by Wulfsimmer on
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

    WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 2,672 Member
    edited August 2020
    I think it’s funny how they claim it’s loved but it actually led to many just having enough. I mean people were like this for EL and NK, it wasn’t as bad but this announcement, all that disappointment built up to the point many had enough.
    Lmao Star Wars is the peak of this all
    Edit: I can’t spell these days 😢
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 1,458 Member
    While I have no doubt this will bring them in oodles of money with SW fanatics who collect any and every piece of SW stuff they can find, they'll make double the money because people will also be forced to buy the basegame too.

    But, I think EA would be pretty delusional if they think this will "bring over" SW fans to The Sims as an actual fan base. If they were interested in playing The Sims, they would already be playing it. Now it might make some of those people who bought TS4 in the beginning and abandoned it, start playing again, but I seriously doubt it will actually "bring in" that many SW fans.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    I think it’s funny how they claim it’s loved but it actually led to many just having enough. I mean people were like this for EL and NK, it wasn’t as bad but this announcement, all that disappointment built up to the point many had enough.
    Lmao Star Wars is the peak of this all
    Edit: I can’t spell these days 😢

    Honestly, I just wanna watch the show and see if the EA and the team digs themselves deep in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hole they have dug themselves in by announcing this.
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 433 Member
    They are going to try sell their new product, not sure why this is shocking;
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Drakos wrote: »
    They are going to try sell their new product, not sure why this is shocking;

    Bet you they'll sell more if they promise to refocus their direction after the next set of packs, gaining trust back and encouraging people to buy the new releases since the game will come together soon enough :0
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

    WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Wulfsimmer I just don't assign the tweet the same gravity as you do. I also wholeheartedly disagree with your statement that people who look forward to this pack, and don't have the need to be seen and heard on social media, don't matter. I view that as total disregard, in fact. It's not really fair to compare living people with specks of dust. Plus, give me facts to back up your argument - that the majority of all players feel the same way as you.

    @ChadSims2 I have never disputed that. I'm only pointing out that there is more to this than what meets the eye.


    Origin ID: Nindigo79

    A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    @Wulfsimmer I just don't assign the tweet the same gravity as you do. I also wholeheartedly disagree with your statement that people who look forward to this pack, and don't have the need to be seen and heard on social media, don't matter. I view that as total disregard, in fact. It's not really fair to compare living people with specks of dust. Plus, give me facts to back up your argument - that the majority of all players feel the same way as you.

    @ChadSims2 I have never disputed that. I'm only pointing out that there is more to this than what meets the eye.

    Where did I say they don't matter? Literally where? They're already pleased with the pack and get to enjoy it. Why do they need a corporate tweet to cheer them on? You're so fixated on the pack not being liked when it isn't the main problem.

    It's fair to compare dust to living people since we're comparing quantaties. I literally can compare them to microorganisms and it would completely get the point across without being misleading.

    I don't need to give you facts if you don't deem the widespread social media as proof. You're just willfilly playing ignorant and saying "wELl tHat'S nOt eVeryOne" so there's nothing I can do about it.
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

    WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    What about the 750, 000 viewers who watched but didn't react? Wonder how they feel. 🤔

    Doesn't mean anything. If the majority of the visible reactions are dislikes, it heavily implies the general census is hatred. We can play 'if' games all day or go off of what is visible :-)

    Now, I don't know the opinion of those 750,000 viewers, but the assumption in your reply cannot be validated. I have a problem with that. And that is mine to have :)


    Origin ID: Nindigo79

    A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    What about the 750, 000 viewers who watched but didn't react? Wonder how they feel. 🤔

    Doesn't mean anything. If the majority of the visible reactions are dislikes, it heavily implies the general census is hatred. We can play 'if' games all day or go off of what is visible :-)

    Now, I don't know the opinion of those 750,000 viewers, but the assumption in your reply cannot be validated. I have a problem with that. And that is mine to have :)

    Exactly, your problem. Glad you acknowledged that, and with that you also acknowledged surveys and any other statistic ever taken is worthless because it doesn't take into account everyone who breathes oxygen on this planet.
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

    WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • logionlogion Posts: 3,413 Member
    Nah, I think it's just marketing, they would not focus on the negative reception, that's not the greatest way to market your game. So they focus on the positive. There are people that are excited about this pack so they focus on them.

    It will be interesting to see if maybe Maxis will do something to please those that are displeased, some people suspect that a free update will come which will allow you to place multiple windows on one tile...that's at least something...
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,088 Member
    What about the 750, 000 viewers who watched but didn't react? Wonder how they feel. 🤔

    Well they didn’t hit the like button so I’m not sure what you’re trying to imply.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top