Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird black cloud?

When in map view I noticed this mysterious dark cloud hovering in the sky, it's not a normal cloud so any ideas what it is/means?

Comments

• CaelemCaelem Posts: 75 Member
    edited August 2020
    https://imgur.com/a/nogbDLe
    The pictures i added didnt come up so maybe this works?
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I'm not a meteorologist, but are you certain that what is being shown isn't really a break in the white/grey clouds that are all around as it's snowing?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    Looks a bit like a ghost infestation you get when you have ghost hunters in town.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    That has to do with the criminal career.Mastermind plot.If you zoom near it it should have lightning and thunder
  • yoashmoyoashmo Posts: 528 Member
    Isn't that the cloud that follows around the dark unicorn? Do you only see it at night? Do you have the Pets EP?
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    yoashmo wrote: »
    Isn't that the cloud that follows around the dark unicorn? Do you only see it at night? Do you have the Pets EP?

Could be that as well.But everytime I've had it, it was always at the criminal hideout.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    I’ve often had a black unicorn and in my games it has the same cloud as the white unicorn. I’ve never seen the black cloud but don’t tend to play the criminal career. I do have a sim in that career currently so will see if she ever gets a black cloud.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited August 2020
    I am sure this cloud is connected to the firefighter carreer . Even if I had one above my simself's house I started to wonder .... :D nothing happened, no fires, no black unicorn, no criminal around nothing !!!
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)