This site will go into read-only mode on July 18th as the new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Are you looking forward to sims 4 journey to batuu

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    No
    snip

We get it, he died. Can you stop posting this on every open thread. It is not the place. It has NOTHING do do with The Sims and adds NOTHING to the discussion at hand
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Yes

I’m confused how this relates to Star Wars.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    No
    Not at all, i dislike star wars. I would have been much more into the gameplay of this pack if it didnt have anything to do with that franchise.
  • Options
    adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    No
    This is not my piece of cake. I am not a fan of Star Wars and I play TS for life simulation. This has nothing to do with it. I am disappointed.
    origin ID: adduapina
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    edited August 2020
    No
    @Flexono1 sowwy I posted it maybe 3x but it’s deserving 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Sorry rl interrupted usual
    banter about fl

Edit: Wow you’d think ppl motivated about fictional canon would give a 🍕🍕🍕

Lo siento por favor.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,575 Member
    edited August 2020
    Yes
    @Flexono1 sowwy I posted it maybe 3x but it’s deserving 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ Sorry rl interrupted usual
    banter about fl

Lo siento por favor.

Well then we should do that for every big star that passes away.
    It’s sad, but why is this any different? It’s off topic and should be in the off topic section.
  • Options
    mcorralmcorral Posts: 512 Member
    No
    No. I think making a better Sixam and improving the aliens we already have would have been much better.

This game is no longer a sandbox game.

PD: I hope all of you enjoy this pack.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    No
    No, because I'm not a Star Wars fan, I don't know anything about the franchise. But I like the CAS and Build/Buy Mode from what I saw on the trailer and I've got an Origin Gift Card, so I'm definitely getting it at some point. If nothing else, it will be good for counterbalance on my too realistic save files! ;)
  • Options
    skybird14skybird14 Posts: 90 Member
    No
    This is one pack I'm not sure I could ever see myself buying as it's just too specific in its theming.

All the packs are themed to a degree but at least they were a bit more generic rather than being tied to a particular franchise.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,973 Member
    No

Even if the video is off topic what movie did this clip come from?
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 780 Member
    No
    Not looking forward to it but I’m over my initial dislike. Lol
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 780 Member
    No
    Goldmoldar wrote: »

That’s Avengers: Endgame
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    No
    When the core gameplay finally gets some much needed love and attention, I'll be excited.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,578 Member
    Yes
    Of course! There's something in every pack that I can use. This looks better than several packs I've bought. Looking forward to it
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 975 Member
    I'm all in! I bought the other packs this year without really feeling that enthusiastic about them, but wanted to try them out.

But Star Wars is a whole other kettle of (bigger) fish, and I get a bit starry eyed when I see it.

I hope they take republic credits.

*does Jedi handwaves* Credits will do fine.
  • Options
    SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 431 Member
    edited September 2020
    No
    Not excited. I think the trailer looks cool and I'm happy for those who are looking forward to it, it's just that the game content doesn't appear interesting enough to me personally.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Yes
    Why so many similar threads?

But yes, I do. And I don't really have to justify it.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    No
    no, i'm one of the people who believe that other things should've been given priority.
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • Options
    simoleanfairysimoleanfairy Posts: 8 New Member
    No
    Nope. Not a Star Wars fans and after reading John Boyega’s experience working with that franchise any interest I had is gone. But I do hope that this pack is worth it for those who want it.
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    No
    banter about fl

Lo siento por favor.

On your left. ;)
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,973 Member
    No
    Goldmoldar wrote: »

That’s Avengers: Endgame

Thank you :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen