Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Journey To Batuu Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 your comment hahahaha! okay that may be scarier than @GracieO312 sim. lolol

I am incredibly sorry. It is rather disturbing, but I spoke the truth...

I’m sorry for scaring you so badly! Crazy thing is she’s not even the main villain of my story!

Oh I wasn’t talking about myself! ME? I’m strong and very very brave! Aarrr! Go on, show us the main villain then!

*hides under bed*.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member

I was actually playing around with her in CAS after JtB released to see if I could up the freak factor... Tell me what you think!
    9bob8A4.png
    The stuff of nightmares? First, I screamed in my head, then laughed..a little, then tried to look away.... All in that order. lol

It got worse! Muhahahah! :naughty:
    9uSsBOQ.png
    UvEzYGD.png

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! (sound of running footsteps)
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Indeed @Haflinger, great pics and i love the shading!

Thanks! It was a bit of post-production Photoshop work, but I was playing around with some actions to see what I liked.
    awesome pics @Haflinger

Thanks!

Uh oh y’all. We’re on page 66. Hope there aren’t any Clone Troopers around. (But none of us are Jedi, right? On the other hand, they went after Ahsoka and Maul and neither of them were Jedi... 🤔)
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    The time has come.
    Execute Page 66.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 your comment hahahaha! okay that may be scarier than @GracieO312 sim. lolol

I’m sorry for scaring you so badly! Crazy thing is she’s not even the main villain of my story!

Oh I wasn’t talking about myself! ME? I’m strong and very very brave! Aarrr! Go on, show us the main villain then!

*hides under bed*.

Don't take the fruit!!

weny3lr.jpg
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Is anyone else doing the Resistance? I'm on Mission 2 and trying to complete task two which is a challenge (a good thing). The storm troopers and first order are everywhere. I'm currently trying to obtain comm tower access code. I guess timing is everything.

The one near the droid shop? I got busted the first time. I have two Sims, a Servo, and a droid so the second time my Resistance Sim worked on the comm while my Scoundrel and R2 unit intercepted a Trooper as he came around the corner and R2 zapped him into oblivion. The Servo kept watch at the other end, where I saw a Stormtrooper slacking on the job, stopping at the food stand, lol. He might have discovered us if it wasn't for his appetite. :D

I don't get enough this sounded like a whole mission impossible movie 😂😂😂 ugh I can't wait to get this pack. Darn those cc windows 😖
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Is anyone else doing the Resistance? I'm on Mission 2 and trying to complete task two which is a challenge (a good thing). The storm troopers and first order are everywhere. I'm currently trying to obtain comm tower access code. I guess timing is everything.

The one near the droid shop? I got busted the first time. I have two Sims, a Servo, and a droid so the second time my Resistance Sim worked on the comm while my Scoundrel and R2 unit intercepted a Trooper as he came around the corner and R2 zapped him into oblivion. The Servo kept watch at the other end, where I saw a Stormtrooper slacking on the job, stopping at the food stand, lol. He might have discovered us if it wasn't for his appetite. :D

I don't get enough this sounded like a whole mission impossible movie 😂😂😂 ugh I can't wait to get this pack. Darn those cc windows 😖

That's pretty much how I play it when I have to go into the First Order territory, lol.
    #Team Occult
    I have a million screenshots and I really want to share some, but my story is getting extensive. :D I have to organize them and do a few edits so I can share some snippets of their adventures.

But I found a good shot of my group, who I refer to as The Celestines.

BoareFy.png
    #Team Occult
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Had to chime in. :)
    I just had a funny thing happen in my game with Olivia's mom.
    She called asking to join Team Light. If feels like she has empty nest syndrome ever since Olivia left for prep school.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

*hides under bed*.

Don't take the fruit!!

weny3lr.jpg

Well now...I assume she is the main villain?
    See, if she took that evil expression off her face, I believe she would look quite...charming?
    I guess that's the danger of it isn't it? I'd probably be the first to take a bite from the forbidden fruit... I mean, my scoundrel buddy. Would be the first. To take a bite. Not me. Oh no. o:)
    I have a million screenshots and I really want to share some, but my story is getting extensive. :D I have to organize them and do a few edits so I can share some snippets of their adventures.

@LiELF The Celestines look fantastic! Those droid-bots are made for Batuu though. I really need to create one of those!

@LiELF The Celestines look fantastic! Those droid-bots are made for Batuu though. I really need to create one of those!

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 Thank you! The Servos are really fun to have in Batuu, they fit right in. I love when it autonomously has conversations with the R2 unit. It's my substitute for C-3PO.

On that note, if anyone finds a modder who has replaced the Servo skins with C-3PO, please alert me.
    #Team Occult
  • Ghostkev79Ghostkev79 Posts: 20 Member
    I would just be happy with a statue of protocol droids,.. I know someone had made a C-3PO one,.. but that link no longer works..
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I’m really happy that mermaids can hang out on Batuu! “Freshening up” takes care of their hydration need! :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member

BoareFy.png

They look really good. I like the name Celestines as well.

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 Thank you! The Servos are really fun to have in Batuu, they fit right in. I love when it autonomously has conversations with the R2 unit. It's my substitute for C-3PO.

On that note, if anyone finds a modder who has replaced the Servo skins with C-3PO, please alert me.

I’ve been on the lookout for C-3PO Servo skins too, but I haven’t found any just yet. I keep seeing this great one for Sims 2 servos, but unfortunately they’re of no use whatsoever...unless someone has an interest in converting it at some stage...🤔
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 Me too but still deciding whether I should sculpt it which will take months or just convert a model over.

@Dannydanbo Agreed and it is base game so it wouldn't be too much to do much with it.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Ghostkev79Ghostkev79 Posts: 20 Member
    I've never really used many cheats before other than money cheats in the past... what do i need to do to use like say take an x-wing to get it on a lot?
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

I’ve been on the lookout for C-3PO Servo skins too, but I haven’t found any just yet. I keep seeing this great one for Sims 2 servos, but unfortunately they’re of no use whatsoever...unless someone has an interest in converting it at some stage...🤔

give it time I'm sure someone will make some @CAPTAIN_NXR7
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited September 2020

I am looking. There are some object ones.
    http://sims4ccthebest.blogspot.com/2016/01/star-wars-decorative-r2-d2-and-c-3po-by.html?spref=pi
    https://historicalsimslife.tumblr.com/post/143173594247/sims-4-r2d2-c3po-star-wars-this-isnt-a

Closest thing on the Gallery:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1073D861115211EA8539BA891CD6F027

Yeah.....there are no outfits I could find yet, sorry.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    Ghostkev79 wrote: »
    I've never really used many cheats before other than money cheats in the past... what do i need to do to use like say take an x-wing to get it on a lot?

@Ghostkev79 you can get it through either the debug or world objects cheat.
    • ctrl + shift + c to open up the cheat dialogue box.
    • type in testingcheats true and hit enter.
    • Type in bb.showhiddenobjects and hit enter.
    • Make sure you’re in Build/Buy mode.

Debug items will shown in your build and buy catalog. The X-wing is probably under statues, but I’ll have to double check.

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    @Scobre that one on the gallery looks ok, I wondered if there was a gold colour for the servos (I've never built one).
    Scobre wrote: »

I am looking. There are some object ones.
    http://sims4ccthebest.blogspot.com/2016/01/star-wars-decorative-r2-d2-and-c-3po-by.html?spref=pi
    https://historicalsimslife.tumblr.com/post/143173594247/sims-4-r2d2-c3po-star-wars-this-isnt-a

Closest thing on the Gallery:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1073D861115211EA8539BA891CD6F027

Yeah.....there are no outfits I could find yet, sorry.

Thanks for trying. The gold color looks better than I expected. I could try that out some time. :)
    #Team Occult
    Hey guys, I changed the title of my thread in this section to "Batuu: Share your Sims, Builds or Stories", since the pack is out now. I figured that since I have an epoch happening in my game (haha) and a bazillion screenies, I needed a place to share and didn't want to spam up this thread.

So anyone who wants to share their gameplay, Sims, builds, or stories can feel free to post there too. Kind of a "Happy Play" thread for Star Wars. :)
    #Team Occult
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    edited September 2020
    So both of my Sims at Batuu Yenia and Xenia loves painting so I added an easel outside the Cantina so they could paint from reference and bring back home
    09-19-20-6-59-02-PM.png

and Hondo should really love my Sims now since a computer was added to the cantina so he can play video games while waiting for the reports

09-19-20-7-10-37-PM.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top