Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Journey To Batuu Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member
    ts4-screens-bring-home-star-wars.png.adapt_.crop16x9.1455w.png

All the new decor and toys are sooo cute!
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Simtanium wrote: »

THE Wookie toy <3<3<3<3<3
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    I am not even a big Star Wars fan, but it looks fun! Light sabers, spaceships, storm troopers, and droids - what's not to like? Plus - we will get to add more funny pics to the townie fashion police thread!
  • AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    The first thing I'm going to do is try to re-create my Droid Depot R3. (His name is R3-C0N and he was expensive and I enjoyed making him in Batuu with my wife so much haha). I'm probably the easiest target for this pack. I like Disney, SW, and Sims.

The world looks so lovely and excited to check it out. They have DJ R-3X! Light Sabers! Mind tricks? Interesting BB items and more. I'm really amused that the 'create your own story' sounds like a sim-ified version of how the Play Disney app works when you're in Batuu XD
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I'm still geeking out. Finally, a game to go with my Futuristic Game Save. Plus, I've been a Star Wars fan since 1977.

Same here. Since 1977!

No fair! I haven't been a fan that long. :D (although to be honest, I wasn't born when Episode IV came out, but I got to the theater as fast as I could for the special releases -- saw the OT on VHS by then)
  • StrudelzzStrudelzz Posts: 23 Member
    Even if its branded content, i like that the Sci-Fi aspect got a little bit of love, even if at the cost of massive backlash. I commented on another thread a few days ago that the science fiction part of the franchise is barely there, so hopefully this pack gives Sci-Fi players more to use. I'm excited to see how Aliens can blend in with this pack.
    SyGRAhJ.gif
    Good for health, bad for education.
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member

STOP THE PRESSES! There's my Sith Holocron. YASS!

(oh, and the Loth Cat is adorbs too)
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,942 Member
    I like it. The only problem I'll have is trying to choose between being a scoundrel or resistance. If I can get a light saber as a scoundrel then that's what I'll be.

Even without a new world to live in, we have Newcrest to make space themed neighborhoods. Also island living has an island I was going to make a lighthouse on, I could make a space themed lighthouse there.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    After thinking about it...
    This will be perfect for my space ranger sims (it's a branch in astronomy career).

I was thinking that too! My space ranger is really looking forward to this! I'm hoping there are new careers, traits, lot traits, and aspirations too!

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Kamio wrote: »
    Am I the only one excited about this because I get the chance to fix the ending of “Rise of Skywalker?” Ben & Rey might just get a happy ending after all!!!

I was already working on this in my game! They live in apartments in San Myshuno, lol!

GracieO312 wrote: »
    From this pic it looks like we can actually build spaceships similar how we can in the base game. Notice the blowtorch and protective mask...

https://statscmain-10b33.kxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/screen4.jpg

OMG this pack looks so cool to me and I barely know anything about it yet! Hopefully they've included some things or kept gameplay open enough for the Sixamians!

Looked at the picture to see the spaceship building action. Ended up thinking much longer about how I hope that the boots and fingerless gloves are separate items and not part of a full body outfit. :D

Oh, yes, I hope so too! I really need more glove options!

THE Wookie toy <3<3<3<3<3

And a porrrggg!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,873 Member

Even without a new world to live in, we have Newcrest to make space themed neighborhoods. Also island living has an island I was going to make a lighthouse on, I could make a space themed lighthouse there.

Oasis Springs also would go well with SW themed builds :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,832 Member
    Indeed @simgirl1010 thank you for creating this positivity thread.
    This is the place I’ll be taking shelter in for awhile because there’s obviously a War going on at the other side of the gates...ironically.

I'm afraid to venture out. 😄
    Everyone please feel free to post any information you come across. 🙂
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Indeed @simgirl1010 thank you for creating this positivity thread.
    This is the place I’ll be taking shelter in for awhile because there’s obviously a War going on at the other side of the gates...ironically.

I'm afraid to venture out. 😄

yes your threads are always nice thank @simgirl1010
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    I really appreciate this thread too! Thank you!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,873 Member
    So do I, another Thank You from here too, @simgirl1010 :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,446 Member
    Okay, rebel leaders, the First Order has sent the first wave of Tie Fighters to reign their hatred down upon us! Shields up and get ready to jump to hyperspace!
    #Team Occult
  • purplestarz2006purplestarz2006 Posts: 340 Member

I...don't think I've been this excited for a pack in a long time.

As I've stated before, I count The Sims, Star Wars, and Disney parks among my top interests. So to have a pack that blends them all together is right up my alley. For reference, I currently have not one, not two, but three households in my game with Star Wars-inspired names-one for characters, one for planets, and one for actors. And you better believe that my Sim Rey is going to meet her namesake and build herself a lightsaber.

I love how the team has done such a great job recreating Galaxy's Edge-Battu looks absolutely stunning. And they've not only included the big things like lightsabers and droids, but the little things like blue and green milk. And they've even done some things that Disney wasn't able to do in the real Galaxy's Edge, like having all the different aliens around or making the missions more than just a phone app.

This is going to be a long 12 days.
    TranquilityCreekBannerMaskssmall.jpg
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Okay, rebel leaders, the First Order has sent the first wave of Tie Fighters to reign their hatred down upon us! Shields up and get ready to jump to hyperspace!

* puts on helmet *
  • Fennec123Fennec123 Posts: 9 New Member
    > @LiELF said:
    > Okay, rebel leaders, the First Order has sent the first wave of Tie Fighters to reign their hatred down upon us! Shields up and get ready to jump to hyperspace!

*Puts on First Order officer uniform* You rebel scum. *Shakes fist*
    Thanks everyone. And thanks for staying on topic.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

*Preparing Proton Torpedo and ensuring Wookiee is comfortable and ready for action.*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top