Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you going to purchase the Star Wars game pack?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 436 Member
    They might as well have devoted an entire pack to somebody's favorite sports team. What is in this pack for people who aren't into Star Wars, or, like me, don't have a clue who any of these characters and creatures are?
  • Options
    EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    A Justine Keaton Option
    I might buy it in a 50% off sale.
  • Options
    Stayc615Stayc615 Posts: 37 Member
    Hard pass. Not in this galaxy or one far, far away.
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    No No No thank you
  • Options
    SchmoloopSchmoloop Posts: 116 Member
    edited October 2020
    I believe you forgot a "no" option, but, no, I'm not a big fan of Star Wars so I'll pass on this one.
    Nindigo wrote: »
    No matter what the devs come up with, heaps of folks will complain. They can never hope to win, so why even try? They might as well just make content for themselves to enjoy for the rest of the game's life. Not that I believe this is the case, but I would be fine with it.

Yeah. The seething wrath of the masses is frankly quite terrifying. And it's just over a game and not some awful real problem. But I digress...

It is true that there will be some people who complain, but when so many people are complaining, something is wrong. Their customers feel as if they aren't being listened to and it's been that way for years now. Also, it's okay for customers to complain, (not hate, though, I don't agree with the people who are being rude to the sims team) even if it is just a game and not a "real problem".
    。゚゚・。・゚゚。
    .~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~..~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'♥'~•.,,.•~'
     ゚・。・
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    My granddaughter has informed me that I am, in fact, buying this. And honestly, the amount of time we'll spend playing it together will be worth more and cost less than taking her to a movie in a better year would have been, so I am ok with that.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    Daephene wrote: »
    My granddaughter has informed me that I am, in fact, buying this. And honestly, the amount of time we'll spend playing it together will be worth more and cost less than taking her to a movie in a better year would have been, so I am ok with that.

That is so sweet <3

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    no. no and no. reasons? 1. i lost my interest in the star wars series ever since Disney got their greedy hands on it and ruined it beyond fixing. 2. i do not care for (most likely) another lackluster distraction in the game which i will probabely get bored of after a few hours for 30 EUR... waste of the money and 3. i do not care for the next slew of gamebreaking bugs that come with it because..well EA games bugging everything!
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    Schmoloop wrote: »
    I believe you forgot a "no" option, but, no, I'm not a big fan of Star Wars so I'll pass on this one.
    No matter what the devs come up with, heaps of folks will complain. They can never hope to win, so why even try? They might as well just make content for themselves to enjoy for the rest of the game's life. Not that I believe this is the case, but I would be fine with it.

Yeah. The seething wrath of the masses is frankly quite terrifying. And it's just over a game and not some awful real problem. But I digress...

It is true that there will be some people who complain, but when so many people are complaining, something is wrong. Their customers feel as if they aren't being listened to and it's been that way for years now. Also, it's okay for customers to complain, (not hate, though, I don't agree with the people who are being rude to the sims team) even if it is just a game and not a "real problem".

yep, heaps of people will complain and as always EA doesn't care as long as enough $$$ lands into their pockets. i too do not condone mindless rudeness to the folks at the bottom of the pyramid (the employees) since it are the CEO's whom are to blame for the way EA games are going downhill due to atrocious quality ( this many bugs do not belong in a full price final product!!) and don't even get me started on their lootboxes..ohh "surprise mechanics"! as far as i am concerned the CEO's deserve all the hate thrown at them atm
  • Options
    FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    A Justine Keaton Option
    No. I never liked Star Wars and it was already bad enough when Namco forced it down my throat with Soulcalibur IV back in 2008. This time at least it's optional so I won't buy it.
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    edited October 2020
    Yes, but in blue
    Daephene wrote: »

This is so wholesome and sweet, it gives me faith in humanity again. <3

@Daephene I hope you both enjoy the pack and your time together playing it. :)
    #Team Occult