Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How does your sims do their laundry?

2...Next

Comments

• SimMin94SimMin94 Posts: 18 Member
    At home
    At home, because I haven't played in a world with laundromat in a loooong time. Just haven't bothered to place one down. There's something aboyt the whole laundry thing I've been wondering about: I play with high free will on and the twin sisters I play with are OBSESSED with laundry machines and washing clothes :D Is there a way, through NRAAS or something, to restrict autonomy with laundry? I'm annoyed that they are constantly with happy moodlets about the clean sheets and clothes and seem to wash laundry even before baskets in the house full. I want MY SIMS to do laundry when I TELL THEM TO, not before... :D Now, in IRL, I wouldn't mind a roommate with such dedication :p
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,119 Member
    No laundry
    My sims don't do laundry. I don't care for it in the game, or in real life.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    No laundry
    My sims don't do their washing. I have enough with doing the washing in real space :D
    Plus, despite how many laundry baskets I stuff around their homes, they were always leaving bloody clothes all over the floor and I got sick of it, so I never put washing machines or baskets into my game anymore.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    No laundry
    Mareah wrote: »
    This might seem like a weird thing to make a poll for, but i just placed my first laundromat and i love sending sims there to do their laundry! It adds a nice touch! I went a little overboard and placed so many other things for sims to do there while waiting for their laundry to the point that it is not a launromant anymore lol! So, what about you guys?

Half the time I don't bother with laundry machines.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • SusanaLeoteSusanaLeote Posts: 36 Member
    No laundry
    No laundry.
    Laundry is killing my Sims.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Laundromat
    I created my own Laundromat in Appaloosa Plains, I choose this over doing laundry at home so I wont have to see a pile of clothes stacking up.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • the_red_simmerthe_red_simmer Posts: 36 Member
    At home
    My Sims use a good ole wash board and clothesline because I love playing off-the-grid XD
  • jobug1015jobug1015 Posts: 1,854 Member
    At home
    At home, but now I want to add a laundromat! I haven’t used one since that first came out but it sounds like fun.
    o2vOgnf.jpg?2
  • PotsaePotsae Posts: 79 Member
    No laundry
    My sims rarely do laundry nowdays. They used to but I honestly got somewhat bored. Not a lot of variety in it, but worse than that they produce way to much dirty cloth. Like sometimes it's okay to wear things twice haha. I never used laundromat, should try it in the future. Maybe after I get enough rest from laundry I start to do it again haha.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    No laundry
    I don't like to use washing machine stuff in game as I ALWAYS DO IT everyday in real life.