Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited August 2020

I didn't see any sign of Sims though but wonder in what game that fairy is?

I bet Sims 4 just gets an afterthought after all the football games stuff. :'(
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,865 Member
    Simburian wrote: »

Be optimistic! :)
  • Options
    caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    edited August 2020

The fairy is from the new Fable game :smile:
    And the trailer is just something the host edited himself. He also said it's not meant to confirm the lineup of the show :smile:

Let's wait and see what they have to show us :smiley:
    he/him
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    edited August 2020
    I think it's going to be about a contest. The Sim dancing, playing soccer and singing makes it look like an American Idol/X Factor type of pack but I could be wrong.

Back when they did a poll about potential packs (the one with Metropolis, On The Road, etc.) there's one called "Get Real" which was about reality TV, it could be that one.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    At 11am PT. For me, 19pm uk/lisbon.
  • Options
    SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    AlanSims wrote: »
    I think it's going to be about a contest. The Sim dancing, playing soccer and singing makes it look like an American Idol/X Factor type of pack but I could be wrong.

This was what I was going to say too. I have the same theory from the video. Annnnd they did want to make a reality pack on a survey a while back! I’d love it a lot more than a space/Star Wars pack that’s for sure.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Here's to hoping the butler/presenter thing is a reference to the gamescon host rather than a hint at the pack. Definitely don't want anything along those lines.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    As long as it’s not Star Wars I don’t really mind.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    When I saw the presenter with the mic wearing a tuxedo my first thought was NOBILITY! Ha, I guess I have played my dukes and barons a tad too much, lately :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    My first thought was about some reality music/dance show lol
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My first thought was about some reality music/dance show lol

I hate reality TV themes, but I would be all for this if it included BANDS and new instruments!

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    The sims did say they are all about chasing trends. Reality tv is a trend. (Not one I care for but a lot of people like it)
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    edited August 2020
    wrong thread
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited August 2020
    Onverser wrote: »
    Here's to hoping the butler/presenter thing is a reference to the gamescon host rather than a hint at the pack. Definitely don't want anything along those lines.

Same. But I think the presenter is just a reference, the sim even looks a bit like Geoff Keighley.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    When I saw the presenter with the mic wearing a tuxedo my first thought was NOBILITY! Ha, I guess I have played my dukes and barons a tad too much, lately :)

My first thought was magician like from Showtime. Cause of the long suit jacket. But interesting thought. Wouldn’t mind a nobility pack if it brings good bb or cas
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    I seen a few games i want to see on gamescom, the sim 4, fable, halo, that new assassin creed and a few more...but i wonder what the new pack is going to be???? and if there will have any supernatural or not.
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Selfishly I hope it’s one I will enjoy 😂
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

I selfishly agree.
  • Options
    dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    I hope it‘s not Star Wars.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    I still secretly (well, not so secretly anymore) wish it is something totally different than all the speculations :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Just excited for some news.. the speculation has been killing me.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited August 2020

TheSims specifically say 11am Pacific 2pm Eastern.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member

I've managed to find something to enjoy in every pack I've gotten, so unless it's a theme I truly detest - which I doubt - I'll be fine.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    This announcement will be met with a great deal of excitement, or deep disappointment, no matter what the theme is. I'm not in a big rush to add anything new right now, so whatever we learn in the reveal tomorrow won't affect me in any way. I'm still holding on to the hope more EL bugs will get squashed in a pre-pack patch. I'd like to see the gardening issues resolved sometime soon. It has been almost three months since EL was released, and we're still waiting for fixes. It is almost impossible to generate excitement for new packs when I am wading through old and new bugs every time I play the game. The forum will be a busy place tomorrow as everyone posts their thoughts about this new gp. Bring popcorn and drinks because it's going to get interesting in here around 11:05 AM. :D
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,865 Member
    I feel the same. At first I was a little disappointed that it might be sci-fi or Star Wars related but then I sort of warmed up to theme. Still not 100% on board so something different would be a nice surprise.