October 16 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

When Was The Last Time You [Vol. 2]

123457...Next

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 5,078 Member
    edited October 17
    Six years ago. Interesting question!

WWTLTY slept on a futon?
    I see only plumbobs...
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 17,863 Member
    Last November, and thanks!

When was the last time you regretted eating something? (also what was it?)
    The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference in the world.

Origin ID: BadArkane

mAR6ORf.gif
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 2,759 Member
    Yesterday. Broccoli with cheese. Still makes me yack as much as it did as a kid.

WWTLTY had a cup of coffee?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

A week ago.

When was the last time you really outdid yourself on a task or project?

mAR6ORf.gif
    The fact that this is such a hard question to answer, is sobering.

Okay, this isn't a good way to "outdo" ones self, but I was going the extra mile on a workout recently, and added at the end, going on a zipline-like-thing, but my body twisted around halfway down, and without thinking I was trying to straighten myself up still in a bent-elbow semi-curled position, and heard/felt a terrible sound and felt a terrible pain, which turned out to be a minor tear in the pec. If that's minor, I don't want to know what major would be like, because the arm is just useless for days after, pec hurts for weeks after and has a painful swelling like a knot, and I have to be oh-so-careful not to do too much with it.

But I outdid myself kind of literally. And now I have to do my best never to do it again.

WWTLTY did something really thrilling, and what was it?
    I see only plumbobs...
    This may not be all that major, but when I first rode Goliath at Six Flags. That drop....ooooh man! Love it!

When was the last time you researched a subject that really fascinated you? What was it about? (taking a note from you Nushnushganay)

mAR6ORf.gif
  • PandaZOMGPANDAPandaZOMGPANDA Posts: 31 Member
    The last thing I researched myself was whether the side you chew on has to do with your hand dominance. Which wasn't interesting. I haven't researched anything fascinating, I'm not really excited about new information.
    When was the last time you were amazed by someone else's beauty?
    That's a good question. I honesty don't remember.

Maybe someone below me can answer, so same question.

mAR6ORf.gif
    edited 3:53AM
    I've been amazed at someone else's beauty many times before, but limiting myself to in-person experiences of it, the most recent was my hubs. He was asleep, supine, one hand above his head, and something about him inspired such awe and tenderness in me.

There have been other times that were quite memorable, when I was in the presence of such beauty as to leave me dazzled, or confounded. Once was this woman, in a store in Austin, who was wearing a short pale knit dress that clung to her every bounce and jiggle, and every face followed her, it was like she was a creature from another planet. No one could help goggling and it was hard to wrap my head around what it was about her, because each individual feature was not overwhelming in beauty on its own, but the whole was greater than the sum of the parts, and that plus the way she moved, just made conversations stop and heads turn and eyes pop.

A male of that type of beauty was a young raver and DJ who was a casual friend and acquaintance, who tended to dazzle everyone who spoke with him, of any gender, because his beauty was almost otherworldly, like a...fairy or something, and he had the charisma and grace to go with it.

There have been other times when I was awe-struck by someone's beauty, but those were the most memorable.

Cool question!

When was the last time you did something you're proud of?
    I see only plumbobs...
    This past June when I redid my entire apartment.

When was the last time you shared/ traded stories with a friend?

mAR6ORf.gif