Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most Simoleons made on Plopsy?

So my painter/knitter Sim was running out of money at UBrite, when I got a notice that someone wanted to buy a flirty painting. When I checked the item, the buyer was willing to pay -- get this -- over 14K Simoleons! I'm not using any cheats but I did get her the Marketable purchase trait fairly early on. So, I want to know: how much have your Sims made for a single sale on Plopsy?
Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    The best sale I had was just last night for a painting as well. It was a large size Classic masterpiece originally worth over 6K, but it sold on Plopsy for over 17K! o.O I read paintings can sell for a lot on there, and in my experience, it's true! She's Level 9 and has the Marketable trait as well. Hoping to get more points so she can buy Creative Visionary soon. Curious to see how much a masterpiece painting will go for with both of those traits implemented. That's the highest so far, everything else doesn't come anywhere close to that. I had a knitted mailbox sell for 1200, but that's it! :)

Happy Simming! <3
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,860 Member
    14k! 😮 I've only sold one item for 75 simoleans. 😄

Better get my sim to painting!
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    My Sim made 20K simoleons with a floral arrangement. Plopsy is the best thing ever for storytelling purposes for my entrepreneur Sims....they make more money from Plopsy versus a regular job....
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    14k! 😮 I've only sold one item for 75 simoleans. 😄

Better get my sim to painting!

Even if the paintings don't sell on Plopsy, I can still get $1K or more for them (she's now at mostly Excellent quality with the occasional Masterpiece) so it's worth a try. I've also got her doing the occasional woodworking sculpture, and if I can get her violin skills up (she took some classes at UBrite as part of her Fine Arts degree) I could make violins as well.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

I just sold a sweater for $400+ which was great for my stay-at-home mom Sims. I really like focusing on the knitting aspect.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue