Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spellbound | Last Updated 08-29-20

nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
Spellbound
7YFvmyi.png7YFvmyi.png[url="http://"][/url]

Benson and Jenifer French live a very comfortable life in San Myshuno with their daughter. Benson, a power-hungry politician obsessed with the demolition of Spellcasters, however, hates his daughter with a passion. He wanted a son, and a girl does not fit the picture for the family he envisioned with Jenifer, who was unable to have any more kids after their daughter. Of course, Jenifer doesn't quite fit his picture either, since she happens to be the very thing he seeks to destroy.

I hope you enjoy this story! I'll try and update it every Saturday. Comments and suggestions are welcome, I'd love to hear your guys's feedback so I can make future chapters even better!

funny-gifs20.gif

Post edited by nerdfashion on

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Here's Chapter Two! Once again, please comment any feedback if you read it.
    uBeEMbE.png
    funny-gifs20.gif

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    You have two urls in the first post for chapter 1 so it's taking readers to a 404 page. Second post of chapter 2 works good. Thought I would let you know and am enjoying your story.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    You have two urls in the first post for chapter 1 so it's taking readers to a 404 page. Second post of chapter 2 works good. Thought I would let you know and am enjoying your story.

Thanks! I'll try and fix that. I'm glad you're enjoying the story 😁
    funny-gifs20.gif