Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The One Tweak Thread

Alwe1507Alwe1507 Posts: 328 Member
The rules:
In your comment, make one (and only one) suggestion of either a tweak, minor change or improvement about a particular element of the game.
If you agree with other's suggestions - like it. If another suggestion is an absolute must - love it.
You can make multiple suggestions but only one per comment. That way, the likes and loves are clear for each idea 👍🏼
Hopefully, given enough support behind it, the topic might be passed to the relevant developers to make our hopes a reality.

Please keep suggestions to relevant gameplay elements, not bugs or glitches. There is a whole website dedicated to reporting those!

Edit: Make sure to look through the list so as not to duplicate - vote instead.

Thanks 👍🏼

Comments

• foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    Allow us to set and save default filters in the Library, Gallery, and CAS.

I'm not technically minded at all and have no idea what that means?
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited August 2020
    foxybilly wrote: »
    So_Money wrote: »
    Allow us to set and save default filters in the Library, Gallery, and CAS.

I'm not technically minded at all and have no idea what that means?
    I’m referring to the options along the left side that allow us to filter by “households”, “household size”, “lots”, “lot size”, “include custom content” and the sorting options such as “newest” or “most popular”.

I wish we didn’t have to re-select those each time we open the game to see the content we want. I want to be able to set them and have them stay that way.
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Male sims should look male-like.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I would like a scared emotion
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    No autonomous ask for advice. I would like to see it in friendly social
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    No autonomous ask for advice. I would like to see it in friendly social

I don't mind it most of the time but this would be great. My tweak to this function would be for the child's progress in the relevant categories to be displayed so you know you're affecting the "right" category.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    I’d like to be able to add repeating “mini-events” to the calendar without having to manually create them each week. For example, you could flag every Friday as Movie and Pizza night. It’d be cool if the event could also kick off an action: like it’s 7pm on Friday so dad automatically orders the pizza.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Male sims should look male-like.

What do you mean by this?
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I want a way to control townie outfits. Maybe they could only wear styled clothes or something. At the very least be able to turn off accessories, socks, and hats. Or give us a whole new way to do it at start up or in options.
    Great thread idea!
    egTcBMc.png
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited August 2020
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I want a way to control townie outfits. Maybe they could only wear styled clothes or something. At the very least be able to turn off accessories, socks, and hats. Or give us a whole new way to do it at start up or in options.
    Great thread idea!
    Agreed. Maybe they could use the same system that’s already in place for outfitting restaurant staff.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Minor quibble, but crown roast and rack of lamb should be available as Grand meals.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Also, I would just set it so that there are no autonomous accessories. I don't want them on townies, I don't want them to automatically spawn on my sim when they age up, I want them never to appear unless I choose them.