Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hey..what are you guys up to right now?

alwaysraeealwaysraee Posts: 36 Member
I'm sitting here contemplating if I want to play sims 3 or sims 4 right now. It's 2:10am where I'm at. Kids still won't go to sleep so there's not exactly any peace and quiet at the moment lol. What are yall doing right now..?

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Watching band videos while having a nose strip on my nose. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I am browsing the forum because my brother and sister are watching horrid Henry
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I'm waiting for my parents-in-law to leave to go on their vacation.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    Browsing here a little before I start dinner. Sort of watching Simpsons because that's what my son is watching.
    It's just me and my youngest son tonight for a few hours. After dinner, he'll probably play Fallout and I will go back to building the house I'm working on in Sims 4. Or maybe play my Sims 2 family for a bit.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Eating a bowl of fried rice with a cup of ramen while watching youtube

Living the dream
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    kkanne31kkanne31 Posts: 66 Member
    Watching the Simpsons!
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I'm bored in my dorm room and recruiting players for a forum game called Mafia, similar to Among Us. If you are looking for something fun to do, check it out here!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Bored senseless in hard lockdown. We're not even allowed to go for a walk. I wish COVID would hurry up and move along. I'm happy to do the right thing though, I'd rather stay safe.

If you can spare the funds, I wholeheartedly recommend one of these: https://www.urbanrebounding.com/

I've had mine for 13 years at least, and it's still going strong with near-daily use by a heavy adult. I never got the grab bar, don't think they even had that, when I bought mine...to me it just looks like a good way to get hurt, but it's probably detachable.

Those do look smaller though...mine is so big and heavy, that while it can be folded in half, I'm pretty strong and I wouldn't want to have to lug it anywhere.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I'm enjoying sifting through some recent release radar on Spotify, found a few new ones I like, got the last couple of stuff packs I hadn't bought yet for half price on the current sale, reinstalled certain mods, fooled around with Sims4 just long enough to ascertain things were working, then got bored and quit. Thinking of going to be wicked early tonight in hopes of feeling like getting up while it's actually still morning.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Gonna start on a portrait to post on Instagram but this one is for a post to announce a year-end/holiday season raffle thing that I'm holding. The winner will get a free portrait of their OC or whatever person/celebrity they want me to paint. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    jonathan_1998jonathan_1998 Posts: 57 Member
    trying to get as many points for this forum and posting on threads so i can become a full member haha :D
  • Options
    jonathan_1998jonathan_1998 Posts: 57 Member
    hello @PriestessBizarre *waves*
    would you kindly please like my comment so i can gain a point from that lol xD
  • Options
    CresandraCresandra Posts: 19 Member
    Hi there! I'm looking over these tdesc files so I can create content for the game here soon.... hopefully! And trying to get my post count up! Haha.