January 21: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!
January 22 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all NEW SIMMERS joining us on the Sims forum! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.

When will The Sims 4 Officially End?

12346...Next

Comments

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited November 2020
    I voted for 2022 but I think we will also have that full year aswell, They did say at the very beginning, that the sims 4 is going too be the longest one yet, 6 years is a normal life span of a sims game, soo it's much longer than that 😊, I think the soonest time is 2023 tbh
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,143 Member
    I don’t know what I’ve said before but now with the new info on the next Sims related iteration being in the prototype stage I’d say 2023 at the earliest is when the Sims 4 will end.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• LoanetLoanet Posts: 3,326 Member
    Still Unsure
    The sooner Sims 4 ends, the lower the quality of Sims 5.

Unlike the lagginess of Sims 3, they don't need to make a Sims 5, they just need to fix Sims 4 with its locked up babies and missing lifestates.
    "I'm not saying Stuff Packs thrill me to my wretched, rotting core. I'm just saying that we only get one expansion pack a year because Devs only have one pair of hands. You want to buy more half-finished packs like Get To Work? Do you?"
  • Dakota88Dakota88 Posts: 757 Member
    Loanet wrote: »

Unlike the lagginess of Sims 3, they don't need to make a Sims 5, they just need to fix Sims 4 with its locked up babies and missing lifestates.

I completely agree, this is exactly what I'm thinking.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 2,258 Member
    Loanet wrote: »

Exactly this. They can build so much more upon ts4! It's very stable in that regard. And the way people are rushing them to bring out an unfinished game scared me. They will announce it when it's done and ready. I personally think we have years before then.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(