Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cooking space sims 2 vs sims 4

Hi,
This isn't important but I just wanted to know. I was playing the sims 2 in the Broke household and I noticed that Brandi could cook on the right side counter of the corner and Dustin could cook on the left side counter/ on the other wall so that they were standing in the same tile space. Does anyone know if your sims can do this in the Sims 4? I think the sims in the sims 4 stand farther away from the counter when they cook.
Thanks! :)

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    TS4 Sims stand in the same space sometimes because of the no collision coding. Sometimes they blend together because of it. There are no markers to stop Sims in TS4 from bleeding, blending, colliding into each other. No, if you see it, they would be in each other's bodies which might happen if they did move to that spot. It won't happen in TS2 and they can get through more narrow spaces sometims even without colliding than in TS4 though they are proud of the no collision coding in TS4.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    TS4 Sims stand in the same space sometimes because of the no collision coding. Sometimes they blend together because of it. There are no markers to stop Sims in TS4 from bleeding, blending, colliding into each other. No, if you see it, they would be in each other's bodies which might happen if they did move to that spot. It won't happen in TS2 and they can get through more narrow spaces sometims even without colliding than in TS4 though they are proud of the no collision coding in TS4.

Really, they're proud of their no collision coding??? They don't even need to write anything for that.....

• OmqTaylorOmqTaylor Posts: 25 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

Thank you!