Sul sul Simmers! For 24 hours, starting on 6AM PT today, May 6th, you can share what's on your mind in the Sims 411 Feedback thread for the next Inside Maxis livestream. 😃
April 30 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

A guide for quests and quest lines?

Hello,

So, I'm still relatively new to The Sims Mobile, and I read that it's best to be stingy with your Simoleons and SimCash, and wait until you need to buy things for Quests.

Well... Are quests pre-determined for levels? I would like it if I can plan for quests instead of holding out from doing things, perpetually in guessing mode about whether or not I will need to buy XYZ for a quest. For example, I don't want to buy landscaping items or an outfit before I get the quests for these, because I don't want to buy things that I don't want just to meet the quest objective. Get what I mean?

So, is there a guide somewhere for quests and quest lines? I'd like to start buying furniture and wallpaper, but honestly I'm hesitant in case I'll get a new quest to buy furniture or wallpaper. I also really wish I knew the full extent of the Photography Skill quests before I started/continued it, because now I can't finish it in time. Those are just a few examples.

Origin ID: sketchur
Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities