Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 6!!! (A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW) - EPISODE 15 IS OUT NOW!!! (ON HIATUS)

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited January 2021
    Good luck players!
    Also I think I’ve only been in one PoP :o
    Post edited by HayloHusky on
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I think this is my second haylo ^-^
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    POP#4: RIDE TO THE BEAT

Hello housemates and welcome to the fourth POP challenge. As per the rules, the 3 nominated housemates will be automatically competing as well as the HOH this week. In addition to this, 2 randomly selected housemates will also play in the POP challenge. Please find below who is playing in this challenge:

PLAYING:
    HOH: Leah ( @ninjakid150 )
    NOMS: Antwan ( @Shadami ), Jacob ( @lillibattenberg ), Natalie/Sandy ( @YJB19299 )
    RANDOM: Dr. Evil ( @M13Vulpecula ), Fiorella ( @PieceOfPrincess )

For our fourth POP challenge, you are going to put your musicality to the test and ride that rhythm stick!

Before you will be a screen with a track song and instructions to tap. In order to survive in this game you must tap on the rhythm stick in order to move the arrow in the correct direction. You must stay within this path to rack up points. There are a total of 15 stages to complete, you DO NOT have to complete all stages however the more you do the more points you will be rewarded.

For each stage you will have the chance to earn points, these points are earned through the game by hitting certain check markers and collecting green plumbobs. At the end of each stage, if completed your points will be stored in the database and will show how many you have earned that round.

Here is a link to the game:
    BEAT LINE GAME LINK

You must submit a screenshot of all points won across all stages, this is easy to do thankfully. All you need to do to find your scores for each stage is to select the 'music note' in the bottom right hand corner. This will then pop up a screen of all songs/stages with your score on them, please can you screenshot all of these (if you complete all stages please supply all screenshots for the stages). Once you have done that I will tally the scores up and keep a note of them for the episode.

The winner of this POP challenge will be the housemate who has the most points by the end of the game. The more stages you do the more points you may be eligible to collect.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask :)

In addition to your screenshots please can you attach the form below with your screenshot:

IF I WIN THE VETO, I WILL USE IT ON _________(ANTWAN/JACOB/SANDY/NO ONE)__________ BECAUSE _______________________.

For the HOH only to fill in:

IF THE VETO IS USED, MY REPLACEMENT NOMINEE WILL BE __________ BECAUSE ___________________.

The deadline for submissions is January 22nd 2021.
    The deadline for DRE's is January 18th 2020.

GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE EVENS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR!

:):):):):):):)

@Shadami @twiddle3 @Tigerblu11 @M13Vulpecula
    @PieceOfPrincess @lillibattenberg @Alleenmens
    @ninjakid150 @SimTresa @HayloHusky @YJB19299

Hello all, I hope you're having a great week so far :)

Don't forget to get your submissions in by tomorrow, there's not long left to submit ;)

IT'S TIME FOR SOME TEASER PICS GUYS!

WHAT WILL GO DOWN IN THE HOUSE THIS WEEK...

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD BELOW!

UNCLE%2B2.jpg

OOPS%2B3.jpg

TAUNT%2B3.jpg

BACKFIRE%2B4.jpg

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Ahem - I see some interesting fashion choices in there XD
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Boo, this looks way too civil :confounded:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    That drink looks amazing. I miss pineapple xD
    I have a theory: Whenever the previews are filled with drama, the episode is comparable tame, so maybe if these are civil... the end of the world is near xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Digging Antwan’s top. He is rocking it. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    HELLO EVERYONE, WE'RE ALMOST IN FEBRUARY NOW!

IT'S TIME FOR A...

NEW EPISODE!

Abnormality%2BS6%2BCast%2BWall.png

PLEASE FIND THE LINK TO THE EPISODE BELOW:

EPISODE 11- THE MYSTERIOUS HONK

GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE EPISODE!

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD!

@PieceOfPrincess @lillibattenberg @Alleenmens @ninjakid150
    @SimTresa @HayloHusky @YJB19299
    Ugghh...
    I really like Jacob and Antwan. :disappointed:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Lots of shenenigans going on today...
    First of all - poor Antwan and Christmas getting poisoned with their own drinks XD Do NOT mess with Dr Evil :naughty: MWUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!

Sending all the love to Leah and Sandy with their stories getting new moments :cry::heart: Also... isn't that Regina Hurst, from Locked who's in the Diary Room for Leah? And how does Fiorella know immediately which Lorenzo it was?

Also, Milton bullying Jacob even further is just... ugh. :c Rude dude :c

Oooh I like this setup of Just Dance comps :smiley: About time one of my Sims gets to play in it XD Next week: Kevin and Neil?

Congrats on winning the veto Yannik :smiley: I got close, but the flashy lights in the game tripped me out too much :scream:

Wishing both Shadami and Lilli good luck for the upcoming eviction :open_mouth:
    Banner.png
    Legacy:
    help me campaign to save our precious blue boy! XD ahahaha. I'm not sure you can actually do that but had to say it.

Episode:
    the second I saw what glasses were the eggnogged ones I got a dread in my stomach xD which got confirmed when Kisha and Dr. evil got the wrong drinks. Or rather the right ones xD hahaha
    Antwan! Stop drinking spiked drinks man!!

The dance competition was amazing!!!!! How fun! Yannik with another win. Congrats!

Oops, looks like I'm going to have to campaign ^^; wish me luck everyone. Antwan isn't ready to go yet.
    Mandatory text....then...
    Cake and ice cream for all those who vote to keep Antwan in.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Quack!
    I wasn't expecting so see Caleb Jacob and Antwan on the block this week, I thought we'd have seen some of the bigger threats up on the block at this point but then again, maybe I'm not in the loop. :D

Poor Chris, she can't seem to catch a break in this prank war, I hope Antwan can stick around so she can have an accomplice, it's tough to fight a pair of pranksters alone!

Congrats to Yannik for winning the Veto, you fought hard to stay, It looks like you and Vul really went all-in on this comp.

Good luck guys!
    Christmas_Banner.png
    edited January 2021
    Lol legacy xD yes!
    antwan can make his amazing super peppered mac and cheese to go with it. XD hahaha
    (Unless you like pepper on your mac n cheese, I'd ask his daughter to cook instead. It's the only recipe he screws up because he got used to it being far to peppery)

Twiddle
    Antwan is probably down for that. He's never been much of a prankster. But oo! Shiny new fun thing to try. Absolutely!

But seriously. He needs to stop pranking himself. The driiiinks! XD he's had both spiked drinks now.
    Shadami wrote: »
    Lol legacy xD yes!
    antwan can make his amazing super peppered mac and cheese to go with it. XD hahaha
    (Unless you like pepper on your mac n cheese, I'd ask his daughter to cook instead. It's the only recipe he screws up because he got used to it being far to peppery)

Twiddle
    Antwan is probably down for that. He's never been much of a prankster. But oo! Shiny new fun thing to try. Absolutely!

But seriously. He needs to stop pranking himself. The driiiinks! XD he's had both spiked drinks now.

Oh well...
    Maybe we should agree that Antwan should stay away from any beverage from this day forth xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    only water for you Antwan!!! xD
    The spoiler things goodness. I'm laughing so much.
    THE TIME HAS COME... TO VOTE!

The third eviction of this season is coming and you will have your say!

This week Antwan and Jacob are on the chopping block and at risk of being evicted. Who goes is up to you! As Antwan and Jacob are nominated this week they cannot vote in the eviction. In addition to this the current reigning HOH; Leah is also not eligible to vote. If the house fails to come to a majority decision, Leah will be able to make the final decision though.

Please could you fill in the below forms and send them back to me through Messages on the forums:

I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT _______(ANTWAN/JACOB)________ BECAUSE _____________________.

The deadline for all submissions is Friday 5th February 2021.

The deadline for DRE's is Wednesday 3rd February 2021.

Good luck and may the evens be ever in your favour!

• lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    I'm torn... I freakin love Antwan and want him to stay but that would mean me leaving...
    Ah well, guess we'll see won't we?
    Jacob_Banner.png
    I'm torn... I freakin love Antwan and want him to stay but that would mean me leaving...
    Ah well, guess we'll see won't we?

Yeah...
    I like both Jacob and Antwan. It's going to be sad to see one of them go.
    I'm happy he stood up to Milton in the end and didn't let Milty get to Jacob.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    THE TIME HAS COME... TO VOTE!

The third eviction of this season is coming and you will have your say!

This week Antwan and Jacob are on the chopping block and at risk of being evicted. Who goes is up to you! As Antwan and Jacob are nominated this week they cannot vote in the eviction. In addition to this the current reigning HOH; Leah is also not eligible to vote. If the house fails to come to a majority decision, Leah will be able to make the final decision though.

Please could you fill in the below forms and send them back to me through Messages on the forums:

I WOULD LIKE TO EVICT _______(ANTWAN/JACOB)________ BECAUSE _____________________.

The deadline for all submissions is Friday 5th February 2021.

The deadline for DRE's is Wednesday 3rd February 2021.

Good luck and may the evens be ever in your favour!

Hey everyone!

Just to let you know if you haven't sent your vote in yet please get that in as soon as you can.

You all have 10 hours left before the deadline closes 🙂

Good luck!

IT'S TIME FOR SOME TEASER PICS GUYS!

WHAT WILL GO DOWN IN THE HOUSE ON THIS EPISODE...

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD BELOW!

PEACE%2B3.jpg

UNDERNEATH%2B4.jpg

PROGRESS%2B1.jpg

EVIL%2BMUSIC%2B5.jpg

Peace.

Underneath.

Progress.