Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 6!!! (A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW) - EPISODE 15 IS OUT NOW!!! (ON HIATUS)

Comments

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I honestly can’t wait! I’m dying of anticipation!

Same, we gonna have two fatalities xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    I honestly can’t wait! I’m dying of anticipation!

Same, we gonna have two fatalities xD

Could you guys please not die or anything? :scream: I'd rather not have sign-ups be reopened to find replacements, means we have to wait even longer before the game starts. :o
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    This must be contagious like the plague, or like yawning, because I too think I am dropping dead... :p I’m so eager to know
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,223 Member
    It's definitely spreading!
    image.png
    See Smarties, if you don't want multiple anticipation deaths on your watch, you need to release the cast FAST! :grin:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    See Smarties, if you don't want multiple anticipation deaths on your watch, you need to release the cast FAST! :grin:

I best get to work on it! I don't want to be the default winner because all the players have passed on XD
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I had a good laugh from that though. Season 6 twist. Everyone dies, smarties is the winner!
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

I best get to work on it! I don't want to be the default winner because all the players have passed on XD

More likely than you think XD
    THE WAIT IS OVER...

WE FINALLY GET TO MEET THE HOUSEMATES OF SEASON 6!!!

PLEASE FIND THE LINK TO THE EPISODE BELOW:

EPISODE 0: MEET THE CONTESTANTS

:):):):):)

PLEASE LEAVE YUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD BELOW AND DON'T HESITATE TO DISCUSS THIS EPISODE

:):):):):)

@Shadami @twiddle3 @Tigerblu11 @M13Vulpecula @PieceOfPrincess @lillibattenberg @Keyenpeydee @Alleenmens @ninjakid150 @SimTresa @HayloHusky @YJB19299
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Oooh, Jakob and Ken is my favorites... :blush:
  • PieceOfPrincessPieceOfPrincess Posts: 150 Member
    They are all so great! Can't wait to see them in action together.
    And you portrait Fiorella perfectly, love her <3
    Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc or Copy it from the Forum!
    FIND THE LATEST RULES AND ROLLS FOR THE SIMS 4 RANDOM LEGACY IN THIS BLOG.
    IT'S HERE!!! Let's take a look :)
    Dr. Evil Domination is quite the interesting character. I feel like there is something multi-dimensional with him, so I'm excited to see him on the show and how he will develop as a character :)

I really like Christmas so far, she seems to have a great sense of humor :)

Maximus seems very interesting, I just hope we won't have another Arthur moment with him xD Else he might be an early boot :o

Fiorella is so cute! It is okay that you are shy, I've been there too xD

I ADORE Ken already!!! Something tells me he might be a contender for Fan Favourite, but we will see :grin:

YAS, Leah is back! She was one of my favourites in the Lost Season, even though she nominated Rebecca back then :joy: Can't wait to see hwo she evolved, will we have another winner coming from the lost season?

Antwan is definitely an oddball, but that is usually a good thing :) Also excited to have an actual alien in the cast :grin:

I think Darby might be one of the most complex characters in here, still have to disect a lot from this LONG text. Tiger, don't steal my long text gig xD

Jacob seems so mysterious, can't wait to find out more about him.

I'm SO SO happy you chose Natalie/Sandy :heart::heart::heart: I really hope she will steal your hearts as much as she stole mine already :grin:

I think it will be between Milton and Dr. Evil for the main antagonist this season... or will there be a surprise? Stay tuned :tongue:

KISHA!!!! Oh my god, haven't seen her in a minute :) I really hope she can redeem herself here after The Circle :blush:

This cast is amazing! Can't wait to play with y'all :) This is going to be a fantastic season, I can feel that already :grin:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    It's good to see an elder Antwan getting more play time! Also he chose the right season to apply in. ;)
    Got a feeling Christmas is going to be a fun character, and her interview totally didn't go where I thought it would!
    Between Dr. Evil, Antwan and Fiorella (who is so adorable) I can see how my other submission didn't make the cut, but honestly, I wanted Maximus more anyway.
    image.png
    edited August 2020
    SimTresa wrote: »
    It's good to see an elder Antwan getting more play time! Also he chose the right season to apply in. ;)
    Got a feeling Christmas is going to be a fun character, and her interview totally didn't go where I thought it would!
    Between Dr. Evil, Antwan and Fiorella (who is so adorable) I can see how my other submission didn't make the cut, but honestly, I wanted Maximus more anyway.
    I know!! I'm so excited to play as Antwan. I adore my blue boy xD and it's gonna be a fun cast to interact with.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    And I thought nothing could top last seasons cast, I think this season may have just got the edge. :D

Firstly, my girl Christmas making it to the cast is the best outcome, I was so hoping she'd be the one to get picked. :mrgreen:

Lots of favs, excited to see them all meet at last.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Time for a good ol' thought cloud of your friendly Fox Clever%2BThinking.png
    Bwahaha, Dr Evil shall cook up some scrupulous schemes this season, preferably with a flavorous cup of tea of course. :naughty: :3

Christmas is just your average Twiddle Sim. Which means she is going to be a blast XD Kudos to you, Twidz. :3

Maximus seems like an interesting old fellow to have in the house. :) He kind of reminds me of General Buzz Grunt, with some other aspects thrown into him. And as a person who believes 2 is the best Sims game I can only approve of it. Also, Chef Bertha reference. ;)

Fiorella seems like she has a lot of potential character growth to her. As a person who has met a couple of similar shy girls at school, I do have a soft spot for her. Hope she finds her full potential on the show!

I hope Ken finds his fellow people who are rooting for him on Abnormality :3 Looking at the rest of the cast though, I think he might've stumbled upon that crowd :smiley:

Mama Leah! Nice to see an old face back XD (well, old? At age 54 she at least has a couple fellow players who are older than her, so calling her an old face comes with a bit of a stretch ;)) This house better has a disco room XD

Antwan... OOOOH BOY :joy: All I have to say is that he fits the bill of Abnormality :joy: I call him a contestant for the Fan Favourite title, he has a lot of personality to him :3

Tiger, does Darby dye her hair? I thought she was in her 50's but then I read she was only 24. :o She seems to have two sides on her big story - A bit of Amar is twinned with Teresa.

Aww, Jacob seems like a broken sweetheart. He definitely needs some love in this house. I want to give him a hug! <3

I've never heard of women being drag queens before, only women performing as drag kings, so I have learned something new today. :) Natalie/Sandy can bring some shine to the season! Now I do want to see Porsha make a cameo appearance on this season. Hint hint ;)

Milton... He seems arrogant so far, I wonder whether he will get a redeeming story arc this season, or be like Courtney on Total Drama? One on the villains team for sure. And every good show needs one.

KISHA! What a nice surprise, another old face to see back XD Though yet again she's not an actually old face XD Hopefully she can redeem herself from her short Circle stint, I do think she has shown some interesting life story parts on the Circle and those should be explored more. :)

A good, solid cast everyone! And now, insanity shall ensue! :naughty:
    Banner.png
    Bwahaha, Dr Evil shall cook up some scrupulous schemes this season, preferably with a flavorous cup of tea of course. :naughty: :3

Christmas is just your average Twiddle Sim. Which means she is going to be a blast XD Kudos to you, Twidz. :3

Maximus seems like an interesting old fellow to have in the house. :) He kind of reminds me of General Buzz Grunt, with some other aspects thrown into him. And as a person who believes 2 is the best Sims game I can only approve of it. Also, Chef Bertha reference. ;)

Fiorella seems like she has a lot of potential character growth to her. As a person who has met a couple of similar shy girls at school, I do have a soft spot for her. Hope she finds her full potential on the show!

I hope Ken finds his fellow people who are rooting for him on Abnormality :3 Looking at the rest of the cast though, I think he might've stumbled upon that crowd :smiley:

Mama Leah! Nice to see an old face back XD (well, old? At age 54 she at least has a couple fellow players who are older than her, so calling her an old face comes with a bit of a stretch ;)) This house better has a disco room XD

Antwan... OOOOH BOY :joy: All I have to say is that he fits the bill of Abnormality :joy: I call him a contestant for the Fan Favourite title, he has a lot of personality to him :3

Tiger, does Darby dye her hair? I thought she was in her 50's but then I read she was only 24. :o She seems to have two sides on her big story - A bit of Amar is twinned with Teresa.

Aww, Jacob seems like a broken sweetheart. He definitely needs some love in this house. I want to give him a hug! <3

I've never heard of women being drag queens before, only women performing as drag kings, so I have learned something new today. :) Natalie/Sandy can bring some shine to the season! Now I do want to see Porsha make a cameo appearance on this season. Hint hint ;)

Milton... He seems arrogant so far, I wonder whether he will get a redeeming story arc this season, or be like Courtney on Total Drama? One on the villains team for sure. And every good show needs one.

KISHA! What a nice surprise, another old face to see back XD Though yet again she's not an actually old face XD Hopefully she can redeem herself from her short Circle stint, I do think she has shown some interesting life story parts on the Circle and those should be explored more. :)

Oh really? Hope that's good. Maximus is actually a blend of two TV characters - NCIS's Jethro GIbbs and Stargate SG-1's Jack O'Neill.
    image.png

Oh really? Hope that's good. Maximus is actually a blend of two TV characters - NCIS's Jethro GIbbs and Stargate SG-1's Jack O'Neill.
    LEROY JETHRO GIBBS!!! Even better :+1:
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Do you know what? I had a Gibbs vibe in my head when I looked at him, I can totally see it.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    I love leroy jethro gibbs!
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    This is the most abnormal cast Abnormality could possibly have... holy hell there are some wild characters this season XD hahahaha
    I'm glad Antwan can take part in the most abnormal cast than xD
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Do you know what? I had a Gibbs vibe in my head when I looked at him, I can totally see it.

Yay, I pulled it off!
    image.png
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    edited August 2020
    Hi, sorry, I've been busy with my first day of online class. I'm a bit tired right now cause I slept late and woke up early. I'll try to be active as much as possible. I still haven't read everything yet but having scanned the chapter, I'm excited and thrilled to play with you all!

I still haven't played Big Brother and I'm new to these type of social games, but I've played Survivor off-site. Not sure how y'all play Big Brother in here cause I know Survivor are focused on PMing people and making allies :D
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

HOUSEMATES:

SPOILER_CastWall.png

1: KISHA PATEL by ALLEEN
    2: ANTWAN PLUM by SHADAMI
    3: DR. EVIL DOMINATION by VUL
    4: CHRISTMAS BURGHLEY by TWIDDLE
    5: MAXIMUS PAYNE by TRESA
    6: FIORELLA BANDINI by PRINCESS
    7: MILTON WONG by HAYLO
    8: LEAH HINTON by NINJA
    9: DARBY ELLESENTWAY by TIGER
    10: KEN LOVELACE by KEYEN
    11: NATALIE POLLARD/SANDY FRESCO by YANNIK
    12: JACOB PRICE by LILLI

BEDROOMS:

*Please find below where your housemates will be sleeping.

BEDROOMS.jpg

PINK BEDROOM:
    CHRISTMAS
    DARBY
    DR. EVIL
    JACOB
    KEN
    MILTON

PURPLE BEDROOM:
    ANTWAN
    FIORELLA
    KISHA
    LEAH
    MAXIMUS
    NATALIE/SANDY

Please can you all have a look at the new cast wall that is available on the first page, created by our own HayloHusky :)

There is also going to be an announcement later on today, stay tuned- everything will make sense soon ;)

@Shadami @twiddle3 @Tigerblu11 @M13Vulpecula @PieceOfPrincess @lillibattenberg @Keyenpeydee @Alleenmens @ninjakid150 @SimTresa @HayloHusky @YJB19299