Sul sul Simmers!
Can you hear that? 👂 - I think ... no, I'm sure ... yes, definitely ... it sounds like FRIDAY!
It has been an eventful week; on Monday, the final episode of The Sims Spark'd was available to watch for everyone (and, oh my, was that a final episode!
) and we got great news from SimGuruLyndsay
about the variety of skin tones represented in TS4.
So now, let's end this week like we always do - with our Friday Highlights!
I'm looking at @illusie's screenshot that I found here, thinking: "I'd *love* to look this graceful during my cleaning session this weekend ...!"
Here are this week's picks for you:
- You probably know by know that I love checking out the amazing builds other Simmers are working on. So, needless to say, I found a great thread this week, too! @NiniBeMe69 has been sharing some really beautiful creations in the thread "Lots by NiniBeMe69...$$NEW LOT$$....(SUMMERGROVE MANOR)" that deserve attention.
- Every time I start a new Sims game, one of the most difficult things, for me, is to pick the traits. I mean, how do you decide which traits to pick - that's what @Nate_Whiplash1's thread "What Sim character trait is most important to you, and why?" is all about!
- Calling all the storytellers among you - "How do you tell your stories?" This poll started by @Simtown15 might be enlightening to you when you're trying to find the best approach to storytelling (it certainly was for me!) or it might inspire you to try something different when creating your next story!
- Have you been looking for that place to post that all-time favourite screenshot of yours? Your search is finally over! In @ApparentlyAwesome's thread "The Sims franchise screenshots" you can post your pics and wallow in nostalgia for a while!
- Have you ever worried that you *might* be slightly addicted to The Sims 3? Worry no more and hop over to @Stdlr9's handy guide "You know you're a TS3 addict when ..." (to find out that you are absolutely fine and just love TS3 as much as so many of us )
I hope you liked today's highlights!
And - like always - should there be a discussion or thread that you feel should be featured in the Friday Highlights, just send it my way!
Have a wonderful weekend and treat yourselves!