i have never rotated play between families but i see in the forums that many folks have. I think it would add a bit more depth to my play ..i tend to create characters to place in a save along with a main household...my sim begins single but over time develops a love interest...the majority of the time her love interest will be a sim i created and moved into a home. i generally have two additional families for "friends" and create a neighborhood. you can post anything about rotational game play but here are my questions i would be most interested in.
1. When you begin your play what rules do you abide by (if any)
2. How many characters do you play and are they usually single..married...married with kids or are they direct family members (example ..mom dad and/or siblings
3. how long does this type of play hold your interest approximately? ( for example..a week...a month ...longer?)
4. Do you usually use NewCrest so you can create your own town or do you have a favorite neighborhood and why?
5. Would you say there is any draw backs to rotational play and if yes then what would those draw backs be?
6. other then using rotational play what type of simmer are you in game...for example ...do you prefer family related play....single sims over couples...do you prefer to begin as a teen in a family or something else.