The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Endwood Series (Storytelling)

IVXXXVIIVXXXVI Posts: 140 Member
In this discussion I'm going to share some screenshots and talk in general about my sims' lives.

Before I start I have to say that this is the biggest family I've ever had (since 2018) and still continues :D . Although, I had a lot of problems with it (crashes,errors,lags and many more) ,I managed to keep it stable. Anyway I hope you enjoy.

Introduction
So this is the Endwood family with the following members (founders)

The parents
Gabriel Endwood (deceased)
Gabriel was an adult from the start and became a 2 star celebrity athlete in town.He was Athletic,Brave,Eco-Friendly,Family Oriented and Handy.He wished he became a Superstar Athlete.He was super close to all the members of his family but super protective for Anne Marie.

VjuY97U.jpg
Lauren Endwood (deceased)
Lauren was an adult also and she became a 1 star celebrity photographer.She was Adventurous,Ambitious,Charismatic,Natural cook and of course she had the Photographer's Eye.She wished she had a World-Class Gallery.She was also super close with everyone but her ''weakness'' was her oldest son Calvin.
wlmbzLy.jpg

And the children
Calvin Endwood (oldest) (deceased)
Calvin was a young adult from the start and later on joined the Law Enforcement Agency.He was Clumsy, a really Heavy Sleeper, Hot Headed (Yikes) but was Neat and a Vehicle Enthusiast.He wished he was an International Super Spy.Calvin's best friend was actually his brother,James as they spent most of their times together doing pranks and playing sports.
JaPRTc0.jpg
James Endwood (middle) (deceased)
James started out as a teen in the beginning.When he grew up he became an Architect.He was Adventurous,Disciplined,Excitable,Perfectionist, but he had 0 Sense of Humour.He wished he achieved 100 top scores in for jobs in the Architecture Career (Which he almost did).James' best friend was Calvin but he also hung out with Anne Marie a lot.
RomPTOB.jpg
Anne Marie Endwood (youngest) (deceased)
Anne Marie was a child in the beginning but later on she followed her father's path and became an athlete too.She was Adventurous,Absent-Minded,Ambitious,She loved the outdoors and she also Loved the Heat.Anne Marie's best friend was Darlene Bunch from Sunset Valley but she also liked to hang out with her brothers.
9pY8sTo.jpg

Later on though ,Calvin met a girl in town (Ok let's be honest I created her) called
Anna Hoffman (deceased)
Anna was a young adult , younger than Calvin and she wanted nothing but explore the whole world. She was Adventurous ,Animal Lover (She got 8 cats while she was an elder o_0 ) , Neat , Over-Emotional and Clumsy ..Yup... just like Calvin.
TFzpzFy.jpg

Zodiacs
Gabriel:Libra
Lauren:Scorpio
Calvin:Gemini
James:Scorpio
Anne Marie:Gemini
Anna:Virgo
????:Capricorn

Ok I think the introduction is enough for today. I'll start the story soon.
You are free to comment and share your thoughts related to the story! :)

To be continued....
Hp85Jmm.gif
Post edited by IVXXXVI on

Comments

• IVXXXVIIVXXXVI Posts: 140 Member
    So the family moved in to Sunset Valley in this house
    Wklh683.jpg

Living Room-Kitchen
    hgQnwz7.jpg
    nhjX4CT.jpg

Gabriel and Lauren's room
    u4DQUTo.jpg

James' room
    S8Qxebg.jpg

Calvin's room
    rNkvjiL.jpg

Anne Marie's room
    CsQYDj8.jpg

The same day Calvin graduated from high school and Lauren bought a plumbot. 2 days after Anna moved in with Calvin and decided to go on vacation to Egypt with the plumbot. The plumbot is a female and is called Prototype 008 (random name).

Anna was really excited to explore and learn more about Egypt's culture and everyday life,Especially with Calvin on her side.
    x6oP39d.jpg

So they changed their clothes and started their journey.
    Z9Z1S5D.jpg

They went to the Pyramids,solved lots of riddles and also found precious items.
    51iFll8.jpg(I didn't take a lot of photos in the Pyramids because I was really focused in the riddles and paths and all those stuff :neutral: )

And every night they would tell stories or play games and just have fun
    fg4FHpm.jpg

They stayed there for 5 days.The 3rd day they explored the last pyramid.They reached the treasure room and got old relics , coins and jewelry.While they were exiting the room Anna noticed something moving in the other side of the room.She let Calvin exit alone without saying anything and went inside the room again to check out what was there.As she got closer she saw a mummy but luckily she ran away.She got out of the pyramid safe and sound.Calvin saw her running and asked her what happened.But for some reason.. Anna was really excited because she saw a mummy for the first time , Calvin was confused.In the last 2 days Calvin finally convinced Anna to go rest on the beach and go camping in various places of Al Simhara.His idea was perfect because his relationship with Anna went on another level. And as for Mrs Prototype, she kept making everyone laugh with her awesome jokes and enjoyed the vacation also.Although Prototype did not participate in the pyramids exploring she actually met a lot of people of the town and she also learned egyptian songs. (I actually forgot that she did that,I recently found that out)
    bCSaGg8.jpg
    uOVeocR.jpg
    GfTa0H3.jpg

On the last day they said their goodbyes to their fellow explorers, took one last walk in the town,convinced Anna to get in the car to leave and traveled back home.

To be continued...

Hp85Jmm.gif
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @IVXXXVI: Great introduction for your family. I love the plumbbots name, Prototype 008. :)
    :) Smile!

• LouisaSMLouisaSM Posts: 21 Member
    This is great and very inspirational - I've never wanted to do a full on tumblr so this style is perfect. It looks like you're having a lot of fun playing with your family :)
    Before I continue

Thank you so much @LouisaSM and @Puddinroy for your positive comments . I hope you will stick around and keep reading the story! :):)

Home sweet home.They finally came back and some days later both Anna and Calvin got a job.Anna joined the athletes and Calvin joined the secret agents.Prototype chose to just take care of the children and just keep the house clean. Anne Marie also adopted a little male dog as a present for her birthday when she became a teenager called Teddy ( which again I don't have photos of it T_T ).Several days passed as Calvin and Anna got closer and closer and closer until this happened.
    49Xcb7V.jpg
    Anna was very happy and Calvin couldn't hide his excitement also. (I mean it Calvin rarely smiles :D )
    9hsoEDU.jpg

A week after lots of drinking, partying and dancing they planned their wedding ceremony and it was very nice!
    GusbZFB.jpg
    a9gl5t3.jpg
    (Little dog Teddy can be seen in the first photo on the right side)
    2 days later Anna and Calvin decided to move in to a new house because there was going to be a new addition to their family!!
    Lauren hugged them both as hard as she could (poor things) and Gabriel wished them the best.As for the other 2, they visited them a lot so nothing changed for them.

After a lot of thinking I decided to continue with Gabriel and Lauren so I guess their adventures end there.But it's ok because their memories will never be forgotten.
    Hp85Jmm.gif
    edited August 2020
    So a lot of days passed. It was prom day and James didn't have a date nor did Anne Marie.But lucky James while he was outside the dance floor watching the others ,a classmate of his came and asked him to dance.
    The girl was called
    Jane Welby (deceased)
    Jane was Ambitious,Perfectionist,Artistic, she loved the heat and horses.Her wish was to become a fashion phenomenon.Her parents were Andy and Samantha Welby.She also had a little sister , Wendy Welby.
    u3Ca0Pz.jpg

They didn't talk much in school maybe because James had a crush on Jane but it was discovered later that Jane also had a crush on James (I know.. crazy)
    But that night they got to know each other a lot and since then they kept in touch.2 days later it was James' birthday and Jane threw him a surprise party.Everybody was so happy especially when Jane asked James to go steady (Of course he said yes :D ).Then 1 day later, both of them graduated and moved in to a new home which I then decided to continue with James and Jane!

To be continued...
    NFV86WF.jpg

Zodiacs
    Jane:Capricorn
    ??????:Cancer
    ??????:Virgo
    ??????:Gemini
    ????:Cancer
    Hp85Jmm.gif
    edited August 2020
    Because from now on there are going to be a lot of new additions in the family I'll continue sharing the members from the family tree instead.
    9D5YWm1.jpg

Events that were off my gameplay

1. Anna and Calvin had a baby girl named Connie Endwood (Beginner of the 2nd Generation) (deceased).
    lEjd7no.jpg
    Connie strangely had 6 traits.She looked exactly like her mother Anna.
    qjXAIPn.jpg

2. Anne Marie had her very first relationship with a boy named Darren Caldwell (deceased) and she got a 2nd best friend, the famous Bella Bachelor.

Continuing

James became an Architect and Jane a Stylist.This happened while in winter.By the time winter was over and spring started, James decided that it's time to ask the big question and finally tie the knot with Jane , and he did! He proposed in Love day which was perfect for a moment like this.
    Jane was extremely excited and also anxious because before he popped the question she didn't know if James wanted to spend the rest of his life with her (ironic how it was exactly the opposite).Their wedding ceremony was small and private so only their relatives attended.But of course when they tied the knot,a tummy was getting bigger and bigger.Yes, Jane became pregnant! 3 days later she had a healthy baby girl (and also my personal favourite sim) Joanne Endwood.

4OzxA4O.jpg
    Joanne Endwood (deceased)
    zo8pgXc.jpg

Joanne's wish was to become world's most famous surgeon.She later on became best friends with Connie, her cousin.She looked like a lot with James but also had some facial looks from Jane.
    Joanne's traits
    kvluZT4.jpg

gtWnAY9.jpg

Fun Fact:Gabriel Endwood has 2 brothers George and Robert Endwood who reside in Riverview.Gabriel is the oldest. His parents names are also Victoria and Anthony Endwood.
    Hp85Jmm.gif
    Also here are some photos from houses that they lived in.

Calvin's house
    Front
    nyDQJHs.jpg
    Back
    HKT1fRC.jpg

James' House
    Front
    kk1llw6.jpg
    Back
    9bf1BwS.jpg
    Hp85Jmm.gif
    @IVXXXVI: Great updates. I love the houses.

edited August 2020
    The day has finally arrived.Joanne's ready to become a toddler and her birthday present from her parents? A new sibling (and of course toys from aunt Wendy,aunt Anna,uncle Calvin and the grandparents).Then James and Jane discovered that Anna is also pregnant after they announced it in Joanne's birthday party.Both of them had 2 little girls.Jane named her Rose and Anna named her Riley.

Joanne on the left,Rose on the right when they were littles,a photo from her grandma Lauren
    nr9unkG.jpg

Rose Endwood (deceased)
    Rose was born earlier than Riley.She wished she became a star news anchor.She looked exactly like her father James.
    4dqGH3E.jpg
    Rose's traits
    qFzydsK.jpg
    Weird Fact: I remember when it was raining and everytime there was a lightning strike Rose would laugh as a maniac and then I found out it's the evil trait :D

Riley Endwood (deceased)
    Riley's wish was to become Leader of the free world.She looked like Anna but had Gabriel's colors.
    F5wJzZe.jpg
    Riley's traits
    XU1zjY7.jpg

A lot of days passed.Connie,Joanne and Rose became children.Joanne started to hangout with Connie and a boy named Jed Mcgraw.And finally Lauren and Gabriel became elders ,Anne Marie became a young adult,graduated, got married and also had her first baby with her teenage lover Darren.The baby was a girl and was named Lakesha.

Joanne in the middle,Rose on the right and Jed in Joanne's bed.
    8PAcbmL.jpg

Jane during work
    9LmeUEW.jpg

Rose telling a ghost story to her cousins Jerome and Chloe Bunch (Wendy's children,Jane's sister)
    itGqYLA.jpg

Lakesha Caldwell (deceased)
    Lakesha's wish was to become a famous magician ,buuuut I guess she gave up and became a criminal instead -_- .She looked mostly like Darren but had Anne Marie's eyes.
    KTvF4ez.jpg
    Lakesha's traits
    jOuxN4P.jpg

Family tree right now:
    Bvet0yT.jpg

In case you were wondering about Connie's and Darren's appearance:

Connie
    Connie's Info and simology are in the posts above.
    AqHRHpf.jpg

Darren Caldwell (deceased)
    Darren wished he became a famous rockstar.He was an only child and his parents were Vernon Caldwell and Max Belanger.He looked exactly like his father.
    NeM11et.jpg
    Darren's traits
    jZDNCc5.jpg

Fun Fact #2:Anna's father was Mark Hoffman a rich businessman but loving towards Anna (he is out of the town).She doesn't remember her mother because she died from sickness when she was just a baby.Anna is also an onlychild.

Fun Fact #3:Anna and Rose died way later than normal.If I remember correctly Anna died when she was 122 years old and Rose died when she was 117. ( the limit is 80 years old )

Zodiacs
    Darren:Cancer
    Connie:Virgo
    Joanne:Gemini
    Rose:Cancer
    Riley:Pisces
    Lakesha:Taurus
    ??????:Scorpio
    ???????:Libra
    ????????:Cancer

Hp85Jmm.gif
    edited August 2020
    Well surprise surprise! Anna's 3rd child was on its way. And a week later Anne Marie was expecting!! A boy was added in Calvin's family called Nestor Endwood.Anne Marie had a girl called Sheila Caldwell.

Nestor Endwood (deceased)
    Nestor's wish was to reach level 10 on jock,rebel and nerd influences.He looked like Anna but had Calvin's eyes.
    Wkq5w7l.jpg
    Nestor's traits
    MQvL5uw.jpg

Sheila Caldwell (deceased)
    Sheila's wish was to become an emperor of the evil (just.. why?) so she became a criminal. (Probably encouraged by Lakesha -_-).She looked exactly like her father.Although she was a child she was seen hang out a lot with Rose. (no wonder she was evil too,game really hates me T_T)
    3hTLGM9.jpg
    Sheila's traits
    2BtdkER.jpg

It was prom day again and Joanne asked her buddy Jed to the Prom and he accepted.Little did she know that Jed had a crush on her.But that night while they were dancing , Joanne noticed someone in the back staring at her for a very long time. At first she wondered but after a while she ignored it.After lots of dancing Jed went to talk to some friends of his and Joanne went to go drink something.While she was there the guy that was looking at her came also to drink.He talked to her first and then Joanne asked him why he was staring at her and he answered that he has never seen such a beautiful girl in his life( Well at school at least).Then he asked her name and Joanne his . The boy was called Virgil Steel (Son of Christopher Steel and Tori Kimura) .After some minutes of laughter and bond Jed came over , greeted Virgil because he knew him and asked Joanne to sit with Connie and the others.Joanne invited Virgil to come with them but he politely declined because he was going to leave soon. He wished them a goodnight and left.The night passed peacefully but Jed knew that something was up.

It was one normal day at school when Joanne bumped into Virgil in the school hallways.After a quick chat Joanne invited him to join him in lunch just the two of them and he agreed.Since then they talked a lot,joked a lot and just enjoyed each other's company.2 days before school ended,one afteroon Joanne decided to go for a walk with Virgil because since they started to hang out she started had feelings for him.When she got the right time to tell him,he stopped her to say that....he wants to move their relationship to the next level.Joanne was left with her mouth open.At first Virgil felt really embarrassed and started blushing because Joanne didn't say a word but Joanne was so happy she hugged him and told him she loves him with all her heart. (awwww)

At night after Virgil went home, Joanne saw Jed on her way home by himself.She greeted him , saw that he was kinda sad and asked him if he was ok.Jed couldn't hold it in his breath anymore and said that he saw her with Virgil and heard about their relationship.He saw them because he was going to Joanne's house to ask her out so he could ask the question.Joanne was shocked and said she's sorry and became a mess.But Jed refused that and said to her that they are still best friends.There is no need for that to get in the way of their friendship.So he stood up and told her that he's proud of her. Joanne hugged him and started crying saying to his ear that he is too precious for this world.And he said jokingly to her to stop crying and get ready for the bowling night tomorrow.He is not going to let Connie beat him again.Joanne laughed and said ok.They said their goodbyes and before they take seperate roads Jed said to her to bring Virgil with her tomorrow so he joins the party and she said she will.Virgil came indeed and became good friends with Jed and Connie.It was a night to remember.

Since then years passed ( well days in sims ) Anna had her 4th and last child added in her family. A girl named Precious Endwood . Jane also had her 3rd and last child, a boy named Russell Endwood.Joanne and Connie became young adults , Riley , Rose and Lakesha became teens, all the parents became adults and team Russell- Precious- Sheila became children.Jane and James moved in to a new house.Rose had her first relationship with a guy named Wilbur Alvi.And best of them all,Joanne AND Virgil enrolled in university and moved in together! Welcome Virgil!!

I also forgot to tell you.Joanne adopted a doggy called Pinky Punky. (weird and random name but I liked it :D)
    tumGhiD.jpg
    Time for university!
    8CUHIat.jpg

Virgil Steel (deceased)
    Virgil wanted to be the mayor of town.He had a little sister Kristie Steel.
    iDuyoaD.jpg
    Virgil's traits
    KDKcVui.jpg

Russell Endwood (deceased)
    Russell followed Joanne's path and became a doctor.His facial looks were exactly like Joanne's but had different colors.
    XhtSJC3.jpg
    Russell's traits
    WwON7aU.jpg

Precious Endwood (deceased)
    Precious was the youngest of all the cousins.Her wish was to become an animal rescuer.She looked exactly like Calvin.She was best friends with her brother Nestor.
    dt9ZNQM.jpg
    Precious' traits
    USbegmw.jpg

In case you were wondering about Jed's appearance

Jed McGraw (deceased)
    Jed's parents were Jamie Jolina and Stiles McGraw.He had an older sister named Donna McGraw.
    mfM3rbY.jpg
    Jed's traits
    m3SmB6R.jpg

Also here's the new house Jane and James moved in
    B9cxnsC.jpg
    Nx8xSsf.jpg
    This used to be Joanne's and Rose's room.Russell was in the crib but after Joanne left he grew up he took Joanne's bed
    Egb3Y2Y.jpg
    Jane's and James' room
    LccF43v.jpg
    Kitchen
    eJxZVZq.jpg
    Living Room
    Quhan7Y.jpg

R1citsQ.jpg

So this is everyone. Because I continued with James' side I stopped knowing more about Calvin's and Anne Marie's childrens lives and so on
    Which one is your favourite? If you want you can comment below.

Fun Fact #4:
    At that time a meteor hit the town bistro.That as the first time I saw a meteor in my game.Luckily none of my sims died but one sim died from the town.His name was Garry Keaton.

Fun Fact #5
    From Gabriel to Russell and Nestor,they all have the same eyebrows.It's because they are the only ones who fit them so much.I call them the Endwood brows. (sorry :D)

Zodiacs
    Sheila:Scorpio
    Nestor:Gemini
    Russell:Libra
    Precious:Cancer
    Hp85Jmm.gif
    @IVXXXVI: Great updates. :)

edited August 2020
    It's university time!!

Joanne and Virgil moved in one of the dormitories where they made a lot of new friends.
    HKoITf3.jpg
    KwcY64K.jpg
    wfEeZNi.jpg

They also did their homework and focused on their majors.
    Joanne was on the Science and Medicine major.
    Ge1SFEV.jpg

While Virgil was on the Communications major.
    pdaZbox.jpg

They hung out with their roomates most of their time
    6lpf1IT.jpg
    UuiMgcz.jpg
    ZZ3U01P.jpg

And of course.They partied....a lot....
    5dyrl2N.jpg

One time while at a party ,a guy approached Joanne and started flirting with her.Virgil saw them from afar. He got very mad but he waited to see where this ends up.Well he didn't need to worry, as Joanne spilled her whole drink to the guy and left.Virgil felt really proud at that moment for having Joanne in his life and started laughing.It was also the moment when Joanne and Virgil were eternally faithful to each other.
    aXAiCFo.jpg

Both of them graduated after 4 weeks.The ceremony was great and one day before they say left they threw the biggest party on campus.
    jooaRvz.jpg
    Then the day after they said their goodbyes to their friends and returned home.When winter came:
    oaV970y.jpg

To be continued...

Zodiacs

Fun Fact #6:I couldn't take pictures of Joanne's and Virgil's graduation because so many people were gathered in the ceremony (Around 200 sims) and everytime I took a picture the game crashed.
    Hp85Jmm.gif
  • LouisaSMLouisaSM Posts: 21 Member
    I love university so much chaos on campus - how come there were 200 sims at the graduation? Such a shame you couldn't get any graduations pics :(
    edited August 2020
    Yes! Virgil proposed to Joanne. It was Rose's birthday party , then Virgil made an excuse so he could be alone with Joanne at the backyard.Then Joanne annouced their engagement by the time they went back to the party.

Everyone from the family heard the news!
    MjHVWpS.jpg

But strangely enough James got abducted some hours later.
    Ru543m6.jpg

And 2 days later they planned their honeymoon vacation and went to Shang Simla.
    Where they explored a lot and had so much fun.
    AbqZuve.jpg
    MGggZV7.jpg
    cGnfWhG.jpg

They stayed there for 3 days.After they returned, Joanne and Virgil moved in to a new house.
    VOC99kJ.jpg
    2CyIaDt.jpg
    Of course they got Pinky Punky too
    3YCJFcf.jpg
    SRtUDSW.jpg

To celebrate they threw a gift giving party.
    Joanne , James and Jane can be seen on the left,Wilbur, Tori (Virgil's mother) ,Virgil and Rose on the top,Russell on the right and Kristie with Christopher on the bottom.
    MnrxWJ3.jpg
    Jane is wearing her swimsuit because she tried Joanne and Virgil's hot tub.

Yes.. they have a hot tub. :D
    wytICnK.jpg

But the sad moments come too.The next day Lauren died from old age and Gabriel died the day after from depression.
    One week later Jane's parents died from old age, Joanne and Rose were extremely upset and so did their cousins.

Days passed when Joanne found out that she is finally pregnant!! The first person she shared her big news was Rose. When she announced it to Virgil she kissed her so so many times from his happiness. (oh la la).
    They also got a male cat named Bobby (this game gives the best names :D)
    U4tqV25.jpg
    LEFYFmp.jpg
    Then several days later Joanne gave birth to a baby girl , Courtney Steel.

Courtney Steel (deceased)
    Courtney's wish was to become a vocal legends.She was a facial mix of her parents but had Tori's colors. (her grandmother)
    tiyOX0G.jpg
    Courtney's traits
    0MQOiEd.jpg

Unfortunately the same day, Pinky Punky died from old age (goodbye friend :()
    Pinky Punky's last photo, minutes before her death.
    jJUKz4Q.jpg
    06b8jc8.jpg
    But Joanne always thought that..
    Pm8wIAF.jpg
    She never really left them.
    UX0uPLK.jpg

To be continued...

Zodiacs
    Courtney:Aries
    ???????:Leo
    ??????:Cancer

Fun Fact #7: Joanne has been in an alternate universe in the Sims 4 where she met Meredith Endwood a distant cousin.
    Hp85Jmm.gif
    @LouisaSM sorry I didn't type you before the story. You posted while I was writing haha. Yes it was a big mess.It took me a month to finally fix this. :P
    Hp85Jmm.gif
    edited August 2020
    A lot of days passed , Courtney became a toddler and got a little sister her name was

Kathryn Steel (deceased)
    Kathryn was like Joanne. She wanted to be a doctor and looked exactly like her mother.Her best friend was someone she married later on in life.
    6yMfwZT.jpg
    Kathryn's traits
    wokHtoY.jpg

UbkmmYY.jpg
    Om1DuEb.jpg
    Later on Russell became a young adult and married Isabel Bunch , his best friend.Also the parents became elders. (Calvin, Anna, James, Jane)

Virgil on the beach with Calvin and the children (Isabel can be seen in the back of the photo on the right)
    AvIC6uU.jpg
    Nothing much happened as they grew up
    LOGgO2X.jpg
    1FqLfgM.jpg

Until James died... (Jane died 2 days earlier)
    O2oKdPX.jpg
    AUSoeLl.jpg

Photos from Halloween
    30LL4p2.jpg
    QXGa5qr.jpg
    LnouqDO.jpg
    kfi3Lam.jpg

1 day after Halloween it was Courtney's birthday.
    50a5Cyl.jpg
    jkHb8q4.jpg
    IXuyT05.jpg

And when winter came, everything was calm.
    vZvBh4K.jpg
    g4wfAdR.jpg
    And Kathryn became best friends with a boy named Shannon Langerak.
    Both Courtney and Kathryn met their first cousin, a girl named Sheree Alvi, daughter of Rose and Wilbur.She looked exacly like Rose but had Wilbur's colors.Wilbur was dark skinned and had brown eyes.
    fHH0Usd.jpg
    ktJoHad.jpg

To be continued...

Zodiacs
    Kathryn:Leo
    Sheree:Cancer

Fun Fact #8: Virgil had the Unlucky trait and everytime he had to fix the dishwasher the tv or the computer, he kept dying multiple times, although his handiness skill was high.The Grim Reaper always resurrected him. There was some time when no one was really surprised when they saw Virgil dying. For example
    OyCgSBB.jpg

Fun Fact #9:This is more like an update. I recently found out that there are only 3 families in the town so that means I can no longer continue in this save and means I have to move on.So I took my youngest sim in the family and let her (yes it's a girl) move in with another sim in Isla Paradiso. This made me sad to end the legacy there as it was 2 years of progress , but I will always keep the save file in my computer. (my preciousssss :D)
    Hp85Jmm.gif
    @IVXXXVI: Great updates. Did I spy an evil Mr. Mysterious Gnome. Also if you don't mind using mods, you can use the ones from Nraas. Here's the link, https://www.nraas.net/community/home

@Puddinroy Thank you! Yes you did :D!! They spawn like 3 of them every fall in spooky day haha. I already have Nraas mods like story progression, master controller and more ,which is the reason I had this family for very very long time. But the town is now empty because every sim in town are now related. I've never seen this happening in any of my saves, it's incredibly weird :D.But thank you for trying to assist me!!!
    Hp85Jmm.gif
    edited August 2020
    Events that were off my gameplay:

1. Anne Marie and Darren died.

2.Connie and her husband Garth Andrews had 3 children .3 boys (Johnathon, Jerry and Alphonso)

3.Lakesha had 2 children with Russ Landgraab. One girl Carissa and one boy Alfred.

4.Sheila had 2 children with Wilbur's father, VJ Alvi.2 boys named Cedric and Lamont.

5.Precious had her first child with Tristan Hart, a girl named Malia.

6.Rose had her second and last child with Wilbur, a girl named Cortney.

7.Russell had his first child with Isabel Bunch , a girl named Terry.

8.Nestor had his first child with Andrienne Alvi, a girl named Claudia.

It's vacation time!! Virgil and Joanne planned to go to Isla Paradiso to spend their summer. And they did a lot,together with their daughters.
    They went to all the beaches
    zvobNKS.jpg
    zvobNKS.jpg
    0MrNqY3.jpg
    HBbVcOG.jpg
    And pools
    oPmGNYm.jpg
    Weird Fact #2: Virgil got the Irresistible trait from University. The pool was crowded and when someone walked near Virgil he would stop from where he was going and started talking to him. It was really annoying because Virgil shared the news as a journalist and was taking interviews from locals but he was always interrupted by the others.

The last day they went waterskiing
    And Courtney did not like it at all :D.
    QgpIDFL.jpg
    xuCWIiH.jpg
    DAKuobB.jpg

5u0OUSM.jpg
    Then the next day they returned home.
    WIXiKef.jpg

To be continued...

Zodiacs
    Terry:Cancer
    Cortney:Sagittarius
    Claudia:Virgo
    ??????:Leo
    ?????????:Sagittarius

Fun Fact #10:Joanne and the rest have a distant cousin. A famous female actor called Abigail Endwood. She resides in Bridgeport.
    Hp85Jmm.gif
    edited August 2020

1.Connie and Garth became elders.Their children became young adults.

2.Riley had 3 children with her husband Jerome Bunch , a girl named Janel and 2 boys named Alvaro and Tommy.

3.Nestor had his second and last child with Andrienne, a boy named Thomas.

4.Ok so this is pretty weird.Sheila broke up with VJ and had her third child with Jerry Andrews (Connie's son), a girl named Mandy.She also had her 4th and last child, a girl named Ruth but unfortunately,she died as a toddler.

5.Precious had 2 more children with Tristan, a boy named Jamaal and a girl named Sophia.

6.Russell had his second and last child with Isabel, a girl named Esmeralda.

Soooo...
    Courtney became a young adult and started her singing career.One time she was given a task.The task was to release a new song that was related to a upcoming movie,where she met a famous actor,Dominique Han.Dominique fell instantly in love in her. They were together almost everyday,all day.As days passed,he proposed to Courtney after one of her concerts.
    OFjUK8C.jpg

They decided to plan a private wedding so they don't get chased by paparazzi (oof).A couple of days later, Joanne and Virgil became elders,Kathryn became a young adult and moved in with Shannon and Courtney had her first child, a girl named Demetria Han.She looked exactly like Courtney and had blonde hair.
    Courtney talking with Lacie (Dominique's mother).
    svgsvbh.jpg
    ftinh9P.jpg

Joanne's and Virgil's times were almost up so they decided to go on a romantic trip to the beautiful Monte Vista.
    9mzIPuD.jpg
    They did many activities together.
    ijxYe8F.jpg
    gfsAtOh.jpg
    And had many great night-outs.
    iHNaDPJ.jpg
    After they returned back home Joanne and Connie died the same day and Virgil died one day later. (RIP my best sims) :(:(:(
    HAf6SdY.jpg

This was the first time I planned a funeral.Everyone mentioned above showed up,but the one sim that was extremely sad was Sheree.She stayed with Courtney and Kathryn most than everyone.

After their deaths I was thinking of continuing the legacy with Kathryn but I decided to continue with Sheree and her fiance Neil Frio.
    I didn't stay much in their family because I changed again :D, but I did a lot with them.

Sheree Alvi (deceased)
    Sheree wanted to be town's most known architect just like her grandfather.She was best friends with her cousin Courtney.
    QiY1rcv.jpg
    Sheree's traits
    sMEux2O.jpg

Neil Frio (deceased)
    Neil wanted to have a legacy statue in future years.His parents were Eloy Frio and Tomeka Sw0rd.He had a little sister named Rain Frio.
    t1DNDYF.jpg
    Neil's traits
    zLsDyTT.jpg

Rose and Wilbur became elders Sheree became an architect and got married to Neil Frio.After their unsuccessful attempt of trying for baby , they decided to try adopting.They adopted a little toddler named Joshua but because of his adoption his last name was Alvi-Frio.Then some weeks later Sheree got pregnant and had a boy named Fredrick.He looked exactly like Sheree. Neil's lifetime wish became true as he became the next time traveler and a time travelet statue was created for him.Then I left them move on with their lives and decided to continue with Nestor Endwood.
    w10fUAW.jpg

Sheree with Joshua
    S7LUkrM.jpg

NUauWTZ.jpg

To be continued....

Zodiacs
    Thomas:Leo
    Esmeralda:Sagittarius
    Neil:Cancer
    ?????????:Cancer
    Virgil:Capricorn
    (OMG I completely forgot Virgil -_-)

Fun Fact #11:Neil created a female robot named SVR 2018.She is still in town and resides with Prototype 008 and one more robot.

Fun Fact #12:Yesterday while playing I spotted Joanne and Connie in the graveyard.
    i5P52yo.jpg

Fun Fact #13:Dominique's dad was a 5 star celebrity magician.He died in a horrible accident from one of his magic equipment while performing.Dominique was just a child when he died.His name was Bradley Han.
    a8ZcSjB.jpg
    Hp85Jmm.gif
    edited September 2020

1.Kathryn had her very first child , a boy named Heriberto.

2.Riley Endwood passed away.

3.Sheree had her third and last child with Neil Frio, a boy named Leonardo.

4.Courtney had a second child, a boy named Harrison.

5.Lakesha Caldwell passed away.

Sadly, I don't have many pictures from Nestor's family.So I'll tell you without photos what was going on and what I remember.

In this family there were 4 members, Nestor (Adult) with his wife Andrienne (Elder) and their children Claudia (teen) and Thomas (child).

Andrienne Alvi (deceased)
    Andrienne wanted to be a forensic specialst.She had a little sister Frances Alvi.
    oLGg5Wq.jpg
    Andrienne's traits
    b6UjFG4.jpg

Claudia Endwood (deceased)
    Claudia wanted to have a large , loving family.Her facial looks was a mix of both her parents.
    NIYRb9y.jpg
    Claudia's traits
    YTLKwyP.jpg

Thomas Endwood (deceased)
    Thomas wanted to be the most famous singer just like Courtney.He looked exactly like his Nestor and had Andrienne's hair color.He was best friends with his cousin, Tommy Bunch (Riley's son),good friends with Alvaro (Tommy's brother) and Johnathon (his cousin also) and friends with a girl named Nora Goddard.
    jiUtXr0.jpg
    Thomas' traits
    9FXHxN5.jpg

A couple of days later Nestor became an elder,Claudia became a young adult and Thomas became a teenager.Thomas signed up for the music club where he met a girl named Lee Langerak.She was playing the guitar while Thomas was practicing in his singing lessons.Since then they started to hang out,went to each other houses etc.Some days later after graduation, Claudia got married with a man named Dejuan Langerak and moved out.Everything was fine until Andrienne died.Nestor was depressed.

It was one Friday night,4 days until Thomas' birthday, Thomas came home from his lesson.Nestor called him over to their backyard.Thomas went there and saw his father just sitting, looking at the stars. Thomas sat next to him and Nestor started telling him about his and Andrienne's favourite childhood moments he had with Claudia and him.They laughed a lot.Then Nestor stood up and told Thomas that he is grateful for having him and Claudia in his life.He also told him that he has never seen a sibling bonding so strong as he and his sister Precious were fighting a lot and he started laughing again.Then he hugged Thomas and said that it's time to go see his wife and his parents again.Then at that moment Nestor died ,right in front of Thomas.Thomas started crying so much and the first person he called of course was Claudia.Claudia came to the house right away and saw Thomas in the backyard.She ran to him and hugged him saying that everything is going to be ok.She stayed the night there.

The next 2 days Thomas didn't go to school.And everyone were calling him to see if he was alright.The only times he answered the phone was when his aunt or his sister called him.On the second day at night,Lee came over to the house and saw that Thomas is a mess.She knew what happened so she went there and cheered him up.Thomas suddenly changed.He felt extemely happy to see Lee again.Then they went outside his house and just watched the stars.He said to her that was exactly what his father did before he died and couldn't believe that it actually happened like this.Then Lee held his hand and said that from now she is going to be with him at all times,happy,sad,angry,everything and that she is never leaving him.Thomas has never felt so blessed in his life.Then as she was looking at him,Thomas kissed her and told her that she loves her and she told him the same. (awww) <3

r62d4ea.jpg

Lee stayed there for the night and they had fun.Then Thomas' birthday came up and the only one who came to wish him happy birthday was Claudia.They went to the park to get fresh air because Thomas hadn't been out of the house for very long time.But it was just a trick.Claudia took him to Lee's house as they planned him a surprise birthday party.Everyone was there,Lee,Alvaro,Tommy,Nora,Dejuan,welp and Lee's parents since they were almost Thomas' parents.Thomas was elated and spent the whole day with his friends and family playing games,telling jokes and more.When he graduated everyone was there also.As days passed Thomas came back to his old self and followed his dreams by becoming a singer.He proposed to Lee a week later and has a ceremony with family and friends outside his house because he wanted to feel like Nestor and Andrienne also attended. (which they did or did they? ;))
    AHmusc3.jpg

The ceremony was beautiful and the next day Lee moved in with Thomas so welcome

Lee Langerak (deceased)
    Lee wanted to become a professional athlete (turns out the guitar was just a hobby).She had a little sister called Denise Langerak and a little brother called Kyle Langerak.Her parents were Ramin Langerak and Tomika Bunch.
    GqHrkQn.jpg
    Lee's traits
    cpH2Vg2.jpg

As years (sim days) passed they had 3 children.Liam Endwood (oldest),Diana Endwood (middle) and Alexander Endwood (youngest).Thomas also became a 3 star celebrity singer.

To be continued....

Zodiacs

Heriberto:Cancer
    Andrienne:Virgo
    Lee:Virgo
    Liam:Scorpio
    Diana:Gemini
    Alexander:Gemini

Fun Fact #14:Ramin Langerak was Shannon's older brother.So Kathryn Steel was Lee's aunt.

Fun Fact #15:Lee is Bella Goth's great granddaughter

Fun Fact #16:Andrienne and Frances are Wilbur's aunts and VJ's sisters.

Fun Fact #17:There is an alternate universe where Thomas moved in to Lucky Palms with Lee and his children.He also met Darren and Darleen Dreamer there.

Luckily I have a lot of photos and thought that I should share them.
    Liam playing chess and Alexander doing his homework on the back.
    Oft7AuK.jpg

All of them in the hot tub.
    XEnf94t.jpg

Liam and Thomas.
    JTwWNqG.jpg

They also adopted a dog called Bella Endwood.
    qv4kJ9w.jpg
    DqG2HMO.jpg
    lyxdDmh.jpg

Lee, Alexander and Diana.
    42jvpwN.jpg

Liam's marriage. (I don't remember his wife's name..it's been a long time since I've played in this world :neutral:)
    DtEJXgP.jpg
    gygvyVw.jpg

olGtdbI.jpg
    Cz25LkD.jpg

Liam looked like Lee but Diana looked like Thomas.
    hHNDhiS.jpg
    Alexander looked like Lee also.
    rOj3nkM.jpg
    ptw6zdt.jpg

Diana met a pianist in a club. (which I don't remember his name also -_-)
    roAtnvW.jpg
    They got married.
    suucYWJ.jpg
    And Diana got pregnant.
    tPLuAJl.jpg
    Xi9909Q.jpg
    6tiZB5h.jpg
    jJ7tfy5.jpg
    zXdGDHY.jpg
    qtplD2j.jpg
    0mp0M7q.jpg
    And one goofy photo for the ending of this post :D:D:D
    h8gOt4E.jpg
    Hp85Jmm.gif
    I'm back. I decided to continue the story simpler than last time as I've been very busy the past few months and dont have the time to give myself full in the story (To be clear from now on it will mostly be photo sharing and just Sim info, unfortunately less storytelling :/ ). More coming soon!!
    Hp85Jmm.gif
    I decided that it's best to continue the story from Joanne's side so I started playing with Lee's cousin, Heriberto Langerak and his wife Savannah Bachelor.

Savannah Bachelor (deceased)
    Savannah wanted to be a Star News Anchor. She has a little brother called Nolan Bachelor. Her parents are Malia Hart and Demond Bachelor. She looked exactly like her grandfather, Creg Bachelor.
    8Pcdocg.jpg
    Savannah's traits
    6UFL2NY.jpg

Heriberto Langerak (deceased)
    Heriberto wanted to be an alchemy artisan. He was the oldest of the siblings. His siblings were Kendra Langerak (middle) and Paul Langerak (youngest).He had his father's colors but looked like his mother, Kathryn.
    Jjad8LL.jpg
    Heriberto's traits
    bcIRewR.jpg

Edward Langerak (deceased)
    Edward wanted to be a hit movie composer. He hung out with his brother and Alvi Keely, a woman she met in the music industry. He studied fine arts at University.Edward looked exactly like his grandfather, Demond.
    HjylGkY.jpg
    Edward's traits
    RgQp36p.jpg

Lysander Langerak (deceased)
    Lysander wanted to become an astronaut. He looked exactly like his father. He studied technology in university.
    7uDaD1W.jpg
    Lysander's traits
    17Xpudv.jpg

5x9vSxY.jpg

Heriberto and Savannah had children, Edward (oldest) and Lysander (youngest) Langerak.They also had a cat called Davender Langerak.
    TUcp6z7.jpg
    xOkJIAk.jpg
    TJLHf7h.jpg
    WxRKTao.jpg
    CID9KJT.jpg
    The following day Savannah's mother, Malia Hart passed away. Savannah was very sad.
    QUrgzEE.jpg

Edward and Lysander as teens
    gyZ0b8f.jpg
    AVVbU8X.jpg
    Edward became a young adult
    0FytvNo.jpg
    Heriberto discovered he is a mage. He has mixed feelings.
    sk3mFPQ.jpg
    Heriberto transformed Savannah into a frog by mistake at a party.
    gFYbSDi.jpg

To be continued....

Zodiacs

Lee:Virgo
    Liam:Scorpio
    Diana:Gemini
    Alexander:Gemini
    Savannah:Pisces
    Edward:Aries
    Lysander:Capricorn
    ?????:Scorpio
    ?????:Aquarius

Fun Fact #18: Edward has won the chess contest in town and he was awarded at school. Lysander was very jealous.

Fun Fact #19: There was a time where Heriberto, Lee and their families lived together for a short period of time at Thomas' mansion. At that time Lee was Heriberto's best friend. After Savannah found an available house ,the Langeraks moved out.

Fun Fact #20: Lysander had his first relationship in university.

Fun Fact #21: Edward was in a relationship with Keely Alvi but decided to split up as he went to university and she moved out of town.Edward found and married his soulmate in university.

Fun Fact #22: There is an alternate universe in Hidden Springs where Heriberto is possessed and becomes a villain mage. He planned to transform Lysander into a werewolf which he did but Lysander resisted and the others helped his father snap out of it.Both of them were later cured.
    BQHYRn0.jpg
    seIbW2W.jpg
    slXrAYz.jpg
    [njuR2y2.jpg
    Hp85Jmm.gif
    Many days passed until Lysander became a young adult. Some days after his birthday,both of them enrolled in university. Luckily both of them got a scholarship and earned some credits for the degree they want.

KBj2MtN.jpg

Lysander studied for the Technology degree and Edward studied for the Fine Arts degree.
    XA9YBq1.jpg

With their arrival to the campus they rent a house and met their new roommates.Lysander met a classmate and roommate named Cora Sidwell. They started dating in the first semester.

Edward also met Lauri Hayword, who was also in Fine Arts.They met in their first class and then started hanging out a lot. Some weeks later Edward asked her to be his roommate. She accepted happily.
    d1DgLqb.jpg

They focused on their work and progress.
    0YfqLkI.jpg

And some other things...
    daeBeVw.jpg

But they always had some free time for party or just hanging out.
    Ir6UKsE.jpg
    7ZpwQzv.jpg
    Y0HdGuf.jpg

At the last party of the semester Lysander asked Cora to meet him at the beach. Lysander was planning to take her to a surprise date. As they met up Lysander told her about it and started firing her up but he realized that Cora seemed hesitant. Cora then told him that she's tired and went home. Lysander knew something was up.

The next day, the brothers decided to go home because Heriberto's and Savannah's birthday were coming up, so before leaving Lysander went to leave some documents to one of his professors in the University Library. As he was leaving he heard a familiar voice in near room next to the library. Curious Lysander went to check and discovered something insane. He spotted Cora flirting with a professor of the university. Cora was terrified but Lysander was just disappointed and without a word he left. He told his roommates what he saw and they all became furious. When Cora came home everyone except Lysander confronted her and asked her to move out which she did without questions. But before she left, she went upstairs to take her last of her belongings in Lysander's room. Lysander was inside. just sitting on the bed. She saw him and told him
    that she is sorry and that if she was him, she'd never forgive herself for what she did either, then she apologized to him again, left and never saw each other again.

To be continued....

Zodiacs

Lauri:Aquarius

Fun Fact #23:Lysander and his cousin (unknown for now) were the last sims who looked like all the previous
    Endwood sims from James' side or even the whole Endwood family.

Fun Fact #24:The Cora cheating situation actually happened.
    It was the first time I saw something like this happen in my game.

Fun Fact #25:Lysander has been a model for nude painting four times.
    Seems that he actually enjoys it.

.snoisnemid elpitlum hgourht dellevart evah rednasyL dna drawdE:62# tcaF nuF
    Hp85Jmm.gif
    At last they returned to Sunset Valley to celebrate their parents' birthday. It was refreshing for Lysander after all of this. They spent the holidays with them also and then returned back to the campus to continue their studies.
    Uev3vJK.jpg

They also got new looks.
    rS8dBTl.jpg
    CWIbjZ9.jpg

In the second semester Lauri and Edward got closer than ever and both of them discovered that they have a lot in common. Edward asked her to make it official and of course she accepted.
    zCJmXNb.jpg
    cQcXZWx.jpg

Lysander also met a girl named Chloe Mendenhall while in football practice. After days of hangouts and laughter, he asked her to move in to their house because she was living off-campus and she accepted. Things between them moved pretty fast because they also discovered they had a lot in common. Lysander was worried at first because he didn't know if Chloe wanted to commit like his previous relationship, but unexpectedly Chloe asked him first and told him that she wants to spend the rest of her life with him. Lysander hasn't been that happy for a very long time. He hugged her and started kissing her.
    7ce7jMb.jpg

It's graduation day.
    The last day of their university experience. Edward got an A+ degree in Fine Arts and Lysander got a B+ degree in Technology. (Woohoo!)
    Savannah and Heriberto showed up to the ceremony. Everybody hugged each other but Lauri surprised Edward by telling him that she is moving in to Sunset Valley. Edward was elated and Savannah specifically asked her to move in with the family. She said yes and everyone celebrated. The family returned back home.

Lauri Hayword (deceased)
    Lauri wanted to be Master of the Arts. She is best friends with Chloe Mendenhall.
    She has no family information.
    byLWEBB.jpg
    Lauri's traits
    CuvB7lK.jpg

Chloe needed some more credits in order to earn her degree so she and Lysander were in a long distance relationship but for a short period of time.
    GmZ88EQ.jpg

As months passed Edward took Lauri on a date night and proposed her. She happily accepted and announced the engagement soon after they went back home.
    Yo1fmuK.jpg
    7ayMd4e.jpg

When Chloe graduated she made a surprise visit to Lysander and told him that Savannah secretly called her and asked her too to move in with them. Lysander was very excited and started kissing her again and again. So another one in the house.

Chloe Mendenhall (deceased)
    Chloe wanted to be a renaissance sim. She was best friends with Lauri and also has no family information.
    MAKl7WS.jpg
    Chloe's traits
    2adaLha.jpg

To be continued....

Zodiacs

Chloe:Scorpio
    Lauri:Aquarius
    ????:Libra
    ??????:Aries
    ??????:Aquarius
    ????????:Scorpio
    ???????:Leo

Fun Fact #27: Chloe got an A- degree in Communications.

Fun Fact #28: Lots of Lysander's and Edward's friends from university moved in to Sunset Valley. All of them made the town progression much better.

Fun Fact #29: Lysander was my second favourite sim I've ever played with (after Joanne) mainly because the things he did and his reactions were hilarious.

Fun Fact #30: Despite her love for sports and her very athletic body, Lauri was in the Fine Arts major instead of Physical Education.
    Hp85Jmm.gif