Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dryer stops working

I've seen a few posts on reddit about this, but I have noticed that ever since I installed Nifty Knitting, my dryer stops working. There is no interaction at all with it. I have cleared the cache, repaired the game, moved the dryer to a different spot in the room, done everything I could and it still won't work. The only thing I can do is delete the dryer and buy a new one, upgrade it all again and wait until it stops working again. It is a bit annoying to tell the truth. Is anyone else having this issue right now?

Comments

• Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Do you have any items sitting on top of the dryer? I run into that issue if I have an item placed on there. Sometimes that is not even the problem and I am not sure if I noticed with NK, but I have had to reset my dryer recently and there wasn't anything on top.
  • Options
    irishdragon7irishdragon7 Posts: 124 Member
    I did originally have an item on the dryer, but I moved it off after the first time I had an issue. I also moved the dryer to a wall where there were no wall hangings just in case it had anything to do with what was on the wall. The dryer still stopped. Thank you for the advice. I can only hope that it does not happen again. It is just such an odd thing to happen. I am trying to watch my game really closely and take notes to see if there is anything specific that happens before it stops working again. Fingers crossed.