Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Solved! Did Nifty Knitting mess up clothing outfit tabs?

SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
edited August 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I just installed Nifty Knitting, including one or two queued smaller patches, and I found this glitch. I tried finding something online, as I expected it to be caused by NK, but nothing. So, is it just in my game...?

6895e9d3cbce83617944ce2b4d1ca5c63b9ac3d8.jpg

Is anyone else having this when changing a sim’s outfit? The tab icons are messed up, the “everyday” is missing, but the formal icon gives everyday. Swim gives formal, and so on. Surprisingly there are also several new icons, like I never before saw the “career” icon (which now gives sleep outfits), or the Doctor(?) icon. Btw, i CAS the clothing categories seems fine.

I also noticed that some of my sims were about to freeze to death while temperature was just chilly (a tad in the blue), they were wearing coll outfit and INDOOR. I wonder if they “thought” they were wearing some other category, but even so I never before had sims die from freezing when the temperature was just a bit into the blue. It helped turning the thermostat on. Not sure if this is related to the outfit tab mix up.
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
Post edited by Simmerville on

Comments

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    Solved! It turned out the Cheats UI mod had a new version. I had no idea this mod interfered with "changing outfit". Sorry for starting new thread, still cool to see there are actually icons in this for career outfit and doctor(?).
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg