Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Props permanently disappear from Showtime stage venues after first performance by any Sim.

I've encountered a bug with one of the performance venues in a world that I'm currently working on, where after the first Simfest or performance of magician, singer or acrobat, all the props on the stage, suddenly and completely disappear and are no longer even there when I try to edit the lot again afterwards. It seems to delete them from the venue, permanently. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Comments

• Options
    BhynnhaBhynnha Posts: 2 New Member
    I hope someone might help you cuz I'm having a similar problem. I just can't play the concert. The opportunity comes and when I'm going to play, It doesnt work!
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    @Bhynnha
    Sorry to hear that. That sounds worse than what I’m going I’m going through. Perhaps you should check what the lot designation is. EA tried to fix it so that you could have your performers do shows at the Late Night venues, but when I tried it, it wouldn’t work because the times that the venues were open were not when it scheduled my sim to perform there, so it would close before the show could even begin. I still don’t know if EA fixed that issue. If it is one of the Late Night venues instead of one of the Showtime venues, change the lot designation and see if that fixes it. If not, contact EA.
  • Options
    BhynnhaBhynnha Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Damienf519
    Hello, thanks for answering! But what you mean with lot designation? Well, the place that invited me to play is a pub and asks me to play between 12 and 4 pm. I just received another invitation, at same place. Went there, my 2 sims went up the stage, he got his guitar and played 1 string, then it stopped suddenly and nothing happens. This is really frustrating, my sim is a honest man, trying to play with his band!!! XDDDD
    About your problem, can't you reschedule your concerts? Or reset the places? I also feel sorry for this problem, man, how can the game schedule you to play after the closing time? This is an absurd!
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    @Bhynnha
    What is the lot tag? What does the game consider the lot to be? That’s pretty much what the lot designation is. You can change it in edit town. If you set the lot something like a sports bar, ( one that came with Late Night ) magicians, singers, and acrobats, will be scheduled to perform there at times when the lot is closed, on the other hand if you set it to say an exclusive club ( something that came with Showtime ), that won’t be an issue. You can’t reschedule performances without mods, unfortunately.